I guess this is goodbye...

Leeteuk's Challenge

Author's Note: Just some mild, random swearing will be going on here and there XD

 

Kyuhyun was given the okay from Hyesung to go back to school and Siwon went looking for Henry. The latter was at his locker, putting some things away, with his shoulders hunched and a tired look on his face; he heard some footsteps and looked up. Henry's fatigue immediately faded and tensed up when he saw Siwon walking towards him with an unreadable look on his face.
 

Oh, no... thought Henry with dread as he looked away and slightly cowered back when the older reached him.
 

"I've been looking everywhere for you, Henry." said Siwon, the younger couldn't tell if he was angry or not.
 

"Taemin told us everything." said Siwon since Henry wasn't saying anything.
 

"You could have just told me, Henry, I would've understood that it was an accident." he continued.
 

"I thought you would be really mad at me anyway since I know how much you care and look out for Kyuhyun." said Henry, he still refused to look at Siwon.
 

"If it was intentional, then I would have blown up at the person. But since I know you well and you would never do anything to hurt another person, I can't be mad at you." said Siwon, Henry hesitantly looked up and saw the older smiling at him.
 

"So, can you do me a favor and not worry anymore? I can tell you haven't been eating or sleeping properly." said Siwon, concern flickering in his eyes.
 

"W-What about Kyuhyun?" asked Henry, he felt relieved that Siwon wasn't angry... but there was still the main person who was affected.
 

"He also knows it was an accident and he forgives you too." replied Siwon.
 

"Where is he?" asked Henry uncertainly, wanting to hear this from Kyuhyun himself.
 

"He's in the library, I think. If not, he's probably in the courtyard with Leeteuk." said Siwon with a thoughtful look, he then grinned and slung an arm around Henry's shoulders.
 

"Cheer up, Henry!" he said, giving his shoulder an encouraging squeeze.
 

Before the younger could reply, Siwon leaned in and placed a big kiss on his cheek, making Henry shut his eyes tight at the unexpected action. He made a whining noise and tried to get free, but Siwon had a firm grip on him.
 


 

Ewww, why me?! thought Henry as he decided to just stay there and let it happen.
 

"What the actual ?!" exclaimed a surprised voice.
 

Siwon looked up and grinned when he saw a wide eyed Eunhyuk standing there with his hand covering the eyes of a confused looking Donghae. Henry opened his eyes and a bright blush adorned his cheeks when he saw them and tried to get out of Siwon's grip again, but the latter just wouldn't let go.
 

"Hey, you two. How's it going?" greeted Siwon with a cheerful look.
 

Donghae removed Eunhyuk's hand from his eyes and glared at him before smiling and looking at Siwon.
 

"We heard Kyuhyun's back and feeling better so we wanted to see him." said Donghae.
 

"I just told Henry that he's either in the library or in the courtyard." said Siwon.
 

Donghae nodded and nudged Eunhyuk, the latter snapped out of whatever he was thinking and both started walking down the hall again.
 

"What was Siwon doing to Henry?" asked Eunhyuk in a hushed tone.
 

"Gee, I don't know since someone was covering my eyes." replied Donghae with a sarcastic smile.
 

"You know you saw anyway." said Eunhyuk with a pout.
 

"Aren't you just cute?" cooed Donghae as he reached out and lightly pinched Eunhyuk's cheek, the latter blushed a light pink.
 

"H-Hey! Who are you calling c-cute?" stuttered Eunhyuk.
 

"You know who I'm talking about." said Donghae with a wink, making Eunhyuk's heart skip a beat.
 

"Come on, let's go find Kyuhyun." said Donghae, he then started to literally skip down the hallway.
 

Lee Donghae... what are you doing to me? wondered Eunhyuk with a small smile when he saw the bright smile on Donghae's face as he skipped away.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

It was after school and Kyuhyun was giving Changmin the puppy eyes, but the latter was leaning against his black cat with his arms crossed and his eyes were closed. Yunho was in the passenger seat and Leeteuk and Donghae were standing by with amused looks.
 

"Please, Changmin~ Pleeeeease~" begged Kyuhyun as he tugged on Changmin's arm.
 

"No." said Changmin with a stubborn pout.
 

"Why~" whined Kyuhyun with a pout of his own.
 

"There have been reports that there was a breakout at the prison a few days ago and I don't want you walking on your own." said Changmin as he opened his eyes and gave his brother a stern look.
 

Neither saw how Leeteuk and Donghae suddenly tensed up and looked at each other, but a certain someone in the car saw it.
 

"But I won't be walking alone, Changmin, Leeteuk's going to be walking with me." said Kyuhyun as he pointed at his boyfriend.
 

"Ohh, so this was all his doing, huh?! He wants to get you alone so he can -!"
 

"Donghae is going to be walking with us too!" interrupted Leeteuk, the brothers looked at him and saw his cheeks had turned red and he was looking at Changmin with wide eyes.
 

"Oh, so you knew what I was going to say?" asked Changmin with a raised eyebrow, he then wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun protectively and held him close as he glared at Leeteuk.
 

"I won't let you corrupt my baby!" he exclaimed dramatically.
 

Donghae started laughing while Leeteuk looked at him with a horrified expression, Kyuhyun groaned in embarrassment and Yunho chuckled in amusement; the latter got out of the car and pulled Changmin off of Kyuhyun.
 

"Changmin, I think Kyuhyun is responsible enough to walk home with his boyfriend." said Yunho with a smile, Changmin looked at him with a pout.
 

"I know that, but he's still my baby and I want to just cover him up in a blanket and craddle him and keep him away from the cruel things... like Jungsoo." he said, the last part making Donghae laugh even more while an offended noise was heard from Leeteuk.
 

"Gee, can you get any more embarrassing?" asked a mortified Kyuhyun.
 

"Yes!" replied Changmin as he looked at his little brother and was about to hug him again when Yuhno pinned his arms down to his sides and quickly hugged him to keep them down.
 

"Go ahead, Kyuhyun, I'll keep him calm." assured Yunho with a grin.
 

Kyuhyun nodded with a grateful smile and quickly reached for Leeteuk's hand, who gladly took it and both started walking off with an amused Donghae right beside them.
 

"Go straight home, Kyuhyun, or I will hunt Jungsoo down!" called Changmin as he struggled to get out of Yunho's grip, but the latter merely squeezed harder.
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was after school and Kyuhyun was giving Changmin the puppy eyes, but the latter was leaning against his black cat with his arms crossed and his eyes were closed. Yunho was in the passenger seat and Leeteuk and Donghae were standing by with amused looks.
 

"Please, Changmin~ Pleeeeease~" begged Kyuhyun as he tugged on Changmin's arm.
 

"No." said Changmin with a stubborn pout.
 

"Why~" whined Kyuhyun with a pout of his own.
 

"There have been reports that there was a breakout at the prison a few days ago and I don't want you walking on your own." said Changmin as he opened his eyes and gave his brother a stern look.
 

Neither saw how Leeteuk and Donghae suddenly tensed up and looked at each other, but a certain someone in the car saw it.
 

"But I won't be walking alone, Changmin, Leeteuk's going to be walking with me." said Kyuhyun as he pointed at his boyfriend.
 

"Ohh, so this was all his doing, huh?! He wants to get you alone so he can -!"
 

"Donghae is going to be walking with us too!" interrupted Leeteuk, the brothers looked at him and saw his cheeks had turned red and he was looking at Changmin with wide eyes.
 

"Oh, so you knew what I was going to say?" asked Changmin with a raised eyebrow, he then wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun protectively and held him close as he glared at Leeteuk.
 

"I won't let you corrupt my baby!" he exclaimed dramatically.
 

Donghae started laughing while Leeteuk looked at him with a horrified expression, Kyuhyun groaned in embarrassment and Yunho chuckled in amusement; the latter got out of the car and pulled Changmin off of Kyuhyun.
 

"Changmin, I think Kyuhyun is responsible enough to walk home with his boyfriend." said Yunho with a smile, Changmin looked at him with a pout.
 

"I know that, but he's still my baby and I want to just cover him up in a blanket and craddle him and keep him away from the cruel things... like Jungsoo." he said, the last part making Donghae laugh even more while an offended noise was heard from Leeteuk.
 

"Gee, can you get any more embarrassing?" asked a mortified Kyuhyun.
 

"Yes!" replied Changmin as he looked at his little brother and was about to hug him again when Yuhno pinned his arms down to his sides and quickly hugged him to keep them down.
 

"Go ahead, Kyuhyun, I'll keep him calm." assured Yunho with a grin.
 

Kyuhyun nodded with a grateful smile and quickly reached for Leeteuk's hand, who gladly took it and both started walking off with an amused Donghae right beside them.
 

"Go straight home, Kyuhyun, or I will hunt Jungsoo down!" called Changmin as he struggled to get out of Yunho's grip, but the latter merely squeezed harder.
 

--------------------------------------------------------------
 

"What does your brother have against me?" asked Leeteuk with a pout as they walked down the street.
 

"I have no idea, but he still thinks I'm five or something." said Kyuhyun with a grimace.
 

As they walked some more, Kyuhyun's hand accidentally brushed Leeteuk's backside; he blinked in surprise and got a better feel of it.
 

"H-Hey!" exclaimed a surprised Leeteuk as he turned towards the younger with a disbelieving look.
 

"Are you seriously grabbing onto his ?" asked Donghae with big eyes; they all stopped walking.
 

"Yeah." replied Kyuhyun with a concentrated look, he then looked at his boyfriend with a curious look.
 

"Have you been doing squats?" he asked, making Donghae burst out laughing and Leeteuk's cheeks turned pink.
 

"I don't see why you're laughing, Donghae, you don't feel as if you've been working out." said Kyuhyun with a disapproving look.
 

"Wait, what?" asked Donghae as he stopped laughing, he looked behind him and his eyes widened when he saw Kyuhyun's hand on his rear end.
 

"Yeah, you could definitely do more squats... Hehe, squeeze, squeeze." Kyuhyun said the last part while giving Donghae's two squeees.
 

"Get your hand off my !" exclaimed Donghae as he stepped away from the younger, making him retract his hand.
 

"Fine! I wouldn't want to touch your not firm anyway!" said Kyuhyun with a pout, his other hand was still on Leeteuk's ; the latter remained frozen.
 

"You don't just go around touching other people's rears without their permission!" scolded Donghae.
 

"Yeah, like I can really go up to someone and be like, 'Hi! Do you mind if I touch your ?'" said Kyuhyun sarcastically, he then gave a startled blink and looked at Leeteuk.
 

"Ducky, I think your 's vibrating." he said with big eyes, then took Leeteuk's phone out of his back pocket and saw a call coming in.
 

"Hello?" said Kyuhyun into the receiver.
 

"...Can I speak to Jungsoo, please?" asked a male voice.
 

"Sure, who can I say is calling?" said Kyuhyun.
 

"His boyfriend..." replied the guy in a dead serious tone.
 

"I'm sorry, ma'am... But you have the wrong number." said Kyuhyun in a cold tone as his hand clenched into a fist and quickly hung up before giving the guy a chance to reply.
 

"Who was it, Kyuhyun?" asked Leeteuk with furrowed brows, noticing his boyfriend's change in mood.
 

"No one..." replied Kyuhyun as he pulled up the number and deleted it.
 

"No one at all." he added, his eyes slightly narrowing.
 

Leeteuk felt an unpleasant chill go down his spine and looked over at Donghae, but the latter was busy reading a text. They then continued to walk the rest of the way in silence; Leeteuk was thinking about Kyuhyun's sudden change of mood, Kyuhyun was thinking about who the guy on the phone could be and Donghae was thinking about the text he had received. When they arrived to their street, Leeteuk walked Kyuhyun up to his front door while Donghae sat on the steps of Leeteuk's house; he doesn't want to be a third wheel. Leeteuk reached out and linked his hands with Kyuhyun's, the latter's face broke into a small smile.
 

"I'll see you tomorrow in school since Changmin won't let you walk with me." said Leeteuk, the younger looked up and saw a small pout on his face.
 

"That's how he gets when he hears stories from his cop friend." said Kyuhyun with a small smile.
 

"Cop friend?" repeated Leeteuk with a curious look.
 

"Yeah, I can't think of his name right now, but he's been Yunho's friend since childhood and he then met Changmin in high school." replied Kyuhyun with a recollecting look, he then shook his head and smiled again.
 

"But enough about them." he said, then slid a hand behind Leeteuk's neck and brought him closer.
 

"And more about us." he whispered before placing his lips against Leeteuk's, the latter immediately closed his eyes and placed his hands on Kyuhyun's waist.
 

"Aren't you two glad Changmin didn't open the door?" came Yunho's amused voice, making the other two pull apart with a startled jump.
 

"How long have you been standing there, you ert?" demanded a blushing Kyuhyun while Leeteuk found a sudden fascination with his shoes, his face also pink.
 

"Oh, don't mind me, I just came out here to get some fresh air." said Yunho as he looked up at the sky, a smile threatening to appear on his face.
 

"Yunho! Is my baby here yet?!" came Changmin's shrill voice from inside the house.
 

"I'm not a baby!" exclaimed Kyuhyun with a face palm.
 

Changmin appeared next to Yunho in less than a second with a broad smile on his face, he pushed Leeteuk out of the way and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun in a suffocating bear hug.
 

"Yunho and I are heading out to a meeting right now. We left your food prepared and Siwon's in there somewhere to keep you company. Do not and I mean do not open any of these doors nor windows after we leave." said Changmin, the younger pulled away from his brother.
 

"Why not?" asked Kyuhyun.
 

"I told you already; there was a breakout and a very dangerous inmate escaped. Do you remember Officer Kim?" said Changmin with a serious look.
 

"Your cop friend?" asked Kyuhyun, the older nodded.
 

"Yes, him. He told me this guy is kind of off in the head and that I should take extra precautions because he's roaming around in this area, so I installed some cameras and alarms." said Changmin.
 

"If he's off in the head, why didn't they just place him in an institution?" asked Kyuhyun with furrowed brows.
 

"The judge didn't find him "unstable" enough for an institution. Officer Kim said that that guy was sentenced to five years in prison and was instructed to weekly therapy sessions and that was it." said Changmin.
 

"What were his charges?" asked Kyuhyun; Changmin suddenly tensed up and started to look uncomfortable, Yunho glanced at his boyfriend before answering.
 

"We'll talk more about this later, okay? We're going to be late for our meeting." he said as he placed a hand at the small of Changmin's back.
 

"Okay, then." said Kyuhyun with a pout; he really wanted to know more about this.
 

Once they said their goodbyes, Changmin waited until Kyuhyun closed the door so he could lock it while Yunho started up the car. Kyuhyun lingered by the door and looked out the small window, his brows furrowed when he saw Changmin talking to Leeteuk and Donghae; he then raised his eyebrows in surprise when he saw all four of them in the car.
 

What's going on here? wondered Kyuhyun with a confused look as the car drove away, he then gave as startled jump and turned with big eyes when a hand landed on his shoulder.
 

"Damn it, Siwon! You scared the out of me!" exclaimed Kyuhyun as he placed a hand over his racing heart.
 

"Sorry." said Siwon half heartedly as he lowered his gaze to the floor, Kyuhyun got a closer look at his cousin and noticed something weird.
 

"Are you okay, Wonnie?" asked Kyuhyun with a concerned look.
 

"Sooyoung and I broke up." said Siwon in a flat tone.
 

"What?! Why?!" shouted Kyuhyun in disbelief.
 

"We hit that point where we were just with each other out of habit, because we were used to each other." said Siwon with a shrug.
 

"You guys had the perfect relationship going on, though. How did you suddenly come to this conclusion?" asked Kyuhyun, still not understanding.
 

"We would make excuses to cut our dates short and when we finally sat down to talk about it, we decided to just break up now before we ended up hating each other later." explained Siwon, he then let out a weary sigh.
 

"But are you really okay with that? I mean, you two went out for a long time and genuinely cared about each other." said Kyuhyun.
 

"I truly think it was the best decision." said Siwon with a nod, he looked at Kyuhyun and smiled a little.
 

"Really, Kyu, I'm fine. Sooyoung and I had a mutual agreement and we don't have any hard feelings towards each other." he added.
Kyuhyun still looked skeptical, but nodded anyway; not wanting to question him any further. Instead, he smiled broadly and lightly jumped in place as he grabbed onto Siwon's arms.

 

"Can we eat now? I'm hungry." said Kyuhyun with a grin, making his cousin chuckle.
 

"Okay, let's go feed you." said Siwon, he ruffled Kyuhyun's hair before both went into the kitchen to heat up the food Changmin left for them.
 

After eating, they sat in front of the tv in the living room and just watche movies for the rest of the afternoon. Before they knew it, it was night time and Kyuhyun had fallen asleep with his head on Siwon's shoulder and the latter had his head resting against Kyuhyun's; they had a comfortable blanket draped over the two of them. Just then, the front door opened and Changmin walked in with Yunho and a guest trailing behind him.
 

"Aw, look at this!" cooed Changmin in a low voice and a big grin on his face; Yunho and the guest stepped into the living room and smiled at the warm sight in front of them.
 

"They can be a little tiring sometimes, but they are the sweetest kids ever." said Changmin with a loving smile as he went to carefully sit beside Kuyhyun, he lightly brushed some hair from his little brother's eyes and chuckled when the younger scrunched up his nose slightly.
 

"Kyuhyun's grown so much from the last time I saw him." said their guest with a chuckle.
 

"But who's he?" he asked, motioning to Siwon.
 

"That's Changmin's and Kyuhyun's cousin; Choi Siwon." answered Yunho.
 

"Oh~" said the guest while nodding in understanding.
 

Changmin thought his brother and cousin would feel uncomfortable if they continued sleeping on the couch this way, so he lightly shook Kyuhyun to wake him up while motioning to Yunho to do the same to Siwon. The latter stirred awake first and looked around with a disoriented expression, making the other three chuckle in amusement.
 

"If only this one was that easy to wake." said Changmin, he pouted and lightly poked Kyuhyun's cheek; the latter frowned a little.
 

"That's not how you wake him up." said Siwon in a groggy voice, he sat up straight and turned towards Kyuhyun.
 

Changmin, Yunho, and the guest watched with curious faces as Siwon started to gently run his hand through Kyuhyun's hair.
 

"Kyu... Wake up." said Siwon in a soft voice, the younger started to stir a little.
 

"Five more minutes." mumbled a sleepy Kyuhyun as he clung onto Siwon's arm and snuggled more into his shoulder.
 

"Chagmin and Yunho are back and they brought a guest." said Siwon as he lowered his hand and lightly pinched Kyuhyun's cheek, making the younger let out a soft whine.
 

"Are you going to wake up?" asked Siwon without letting go.
 

Kyuhyun only nodded with a light frown on his face, Siwon grinned and let go of his cheek; the younger slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room.
 

"You're just so cute!" cooed Changmin with a broad smile as he gave Kyuhyun a bear hug, the younger started whining as he tried to push him off.
 

"Changmin~ Knock it off~" complained Kyuhyun, he then looked up and spotted the guest.
 

"Oh! You're -!"
 

"Yes, Kyuhyun, it's me." said the guest with a chuckle as he stepped up to them with a smile.
 

"Who are you?" asked Siwon with a curious look, the guest turned towards him while still smiling and stretched out his hand.
 

"Hi, we haven't met before, but I'm Yunho's and Changmin's friend. My name is Kim -"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

That is all XD