Ticking time bomb

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

"I-I wasn't eavesdropping!" said Sungmin while shaking his head.

 

"Then why are you so jumpy?" asked Kyuhyun with a smirk.

 

"Because... B-Because I... I have to use the bathroom!" blurted Sungmin, making the younger raise an eyebrow.

 

"Really?" asked Kyuhyun skeptically, Sungmin only nodded.

 

"Well, me too." said Kyuhyun, he then grabbed Sungmin by the elbow and led him into the bathroom.

 

Both their eyes widened when they saw Siwon and Donghae in what looked like a compromising position.

"Siwon, what are you doing to that fish?" asked Kyuhyun, who recovered first.

 

"I'm trying to get some answers." replied Siwon while still looking intently at an uncomfortable Donghae, the latter heard a click and looked over at a smirking Kyuhyun.

 

"If this doesn't get Eunhyuk's attention, I don't know what will." said Kyuhyun with an evil look in his eyes.

 

"It won't work, Kyu, Eunhyuk knows Siwon's straight." said Sungmin with a laugh.

 

"So? I could still use this for something." said Kyuhyun with a pout as he put his phone away, he then looked at Sungmin suspiciously.

 

"I thought you had to use the bathroom." said the younger.

 

"I can't with all of you in here... I get shy." said Sungmin as he sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes with a smile while Siwon chuckled and Donghae smiled nervously, the three of them left the bunny in the bathroom and went into the hallway.

 

"So... what were the two of you talking all hot and heavy about?" asked Kyuhyun with a teasing look as they walked down the hall.

 

"Leeteuk's ." replied Siwon with a grin.

 

"What?" asked Kyuhyun as he stopped walking and looked at his cousin with narrowed eyes.

 

"I'm gonna get going now. Bye." said Donghae in a rush and quickly left before the other two could react.

 

"Kyu, I was kidding." said Siwon with a laugh.

 

"I know you were." said Kyuhyun, who still had his eyes narrowed.

 

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" asked Siwon with a grin.

 

"I don't appreciate you talking about my boyfriend like that." said Kyuhyun, but his gaze faltered and he broke into a smile.

 

"It's my job to be a about Leeteuk, got it?" he added, making Siwon laugh as he nodded.

 

"Okay, okay, I get it. Now let's get going, ." said Siwon as he draped an arm around Kyuhyun and headed towards the cafeteria.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After school, Donghae practically ran out of his last class to look for Leeteuk while the latter was calmly coming out of his own class. The younger spotted him and ran towards his friend while accidentally bumping a few people.

 

"Leeteuk!" called Donghae as he waved his arms over his head, the older turned with a confused look and smile when he saw Donghae coming his way.

 

"I was just about to go looking for you." said Leeteuk, his smile faded when he saw the uneasy look on Donghe's face.

 

"What's wrong, Donghae?" asked Leeteuk as he placed a hand on his friend's shoulder, he felt a slight tremble.

 

"We need to talk, Leeteuk... It's about him." replied Donghae with a frightened look in his eyes.

 

Leeteuk's face turned void of emotion and immediately tensed up as he let his hand drop from Donghae's shoulder, his jaw and hands clenched and shook his head a few times before turning around and walking off.

 

"Leeteuk!" called Donghae as he went after the older; they made it out of the building and Donghae caught the older by the arm.

 

"I don't want to talk about him, Donghae." said Leeteuk with a scowl.

 

"Me neither... b-but he's got your number, Leeteuk. I-I'm scared he might find you and try to hurt you again." said Donghae in a trembling voice, Leeteuk looked at the younger and his heart sank when he saw the unshed tears in Donghae's eyes.

 

The older wrapped his arms around Donghae and hugged him tightly, the latter let out a shaky breath and hugged back just as tightly. They stayed that way for a moment, with Leeteuk gently rubbing Donghae's back soothingly.

 

"He's not going to hurt me, Donghae. I'm better prepared this time and I will never let anyone hurt me again." said Leeteuk in a soft tone, he then pulled away a little and looked at the younger with an assuring smile.

 

"If it'll make you feel better, I'll change my number so he won't get in contact with me." he said, making Donghae nod with a small smile.

 

"Come on, then, let's go home." said Leeteuk with a grin as he draped his arm around Donghae's shoulders, the latter nodded again with a small laugh and followed the older.

 

What they didn't see was a wide eyed Taemin hiding behind the pillar; he had accidentally heard everything they said and doesn't know what to do.

 

Should I go to Siwon or Kyuhyun? ...Or should I just keep this to myself? thought Taemin with a troubled look.