Join

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

Hmm, he can play well... but I've never seen him around, I wonder what school he goes to... mused Leeteuk as he continued to just stand there.

 

"And how does he know Siwon and Sungmin?" he asked out loud.

 

"Who are you talking about?" asked Donghae from beside him.

 

"What?" Leeteuk asked back as he looked at the younger.

 

"I saw how how you were checking out that Kyuhyun guy. Stop it." said Donghae while pointing at Leeteuk.

 

"I wasn't checking him out. I was... checking to see if he was good for our soccer team." said Leeteuk with nervousness in his voice.

 

"He doesn't even go to our school." said Donghae with a suspicious look.

 

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking about." said Leeteuk, then looked around and saw that they were gone.

 

"Shoot! I should have asked Siwon or Sungmin... or Kyuhyun himself!" exclaimed Leeteuk while putting his hands on his head.

 

"Yeah, well, you didn't. So let's go." said Donghae and grabbed Leeteuk by the arm and started dragging him along.

 

--------------------------------------

 

The next day, Kyuhyun had to go back to the school to talk to the principal and Siwon tagged along. All the principal said to Kyuhyun was that he had to join a sports team, making Kyuhyun face palm while Siwon grinned like a child.

 

"Join the soccer team." Siwon immediately said when they walked out of the office.

 

"You guys have a soccer team?" asked Kyuhyun while rolling his eyes.

 

"Yes! Where do you think I go every Saturday afternoon?" said Siwon with a "duh" look.

 

"Gamble the money you supposedly take to church?" replied Kyuhyun with a grin, then started running because he knew what was coming next.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun, you know perfectly well my church money is strictly for church!" yelled Siwon as he ran after his cousin through the empty halls.

 

Kyuhyun ran outside and into the school's field where the soccer team happen to be holding a meeting. While Leeteuk was finishing scolding his team, he looked up to the sound of shouting and saw Kyuhyun running with a big smile on his face while being chased by a shouting Siwon.

 

"Who's that guy running from Siwon?" asked Eunhyuk with a curious look.

 

"I've never seen Siwon chase anybody before." said Ryeowook, his eyes wide from surprise.

 

"Wow, that guy can run fast." said Hangeng in an impressed tone.

 

The whole team watched as the other two ran and as Kyuhyun was running, he noticed a soccer ball in his way and being the lazy person that he is, he kicked it out of the way instead of hopping over it. The ball went flying across the field and the soccer team watched in awe as the ball went straight into the goal.

 

Leeteuk's jaw dropped in shock as the rest of the soccer team cheered and that's when Siwon caught up to Kyuhyun and tackled him from behind, making the team go "Ooooh!"

 

"I regret nothing!" the heard Kyuhyun yell.

 

Leeteuk snapped out of it and jogged over to them, then gave a "what the hell?" look when he saw Siwon pick up Kyuhyun and toss him over his shoulder. Kyuhyun was laughing while kicking around as he tried to get back down, the younger spotted Leeteuk and waved his arms frantically.

 

"Help! Help me!" called Kyuhyun as he continued to kick, Siwon turned and also saw Leeteuk.

 

"No, Leeteuk! You stay there!" warned Siwon while pointing at the older threateningly.

 

Leeteuk didn't know whether he should help or not, but then saw that Kyuhyun managed to slide down and he pushed Siwon away, making him fall onto the grass.

 

"Kyuhyun! Get back here!" shouted Siwon as he quickly got back up and started chasing the younger again.

 

Now I really need to know what school he goes to thought Leeteuk as he stared at Kyuhyun's running form with a dreamy expression.

 

His spacing out was starting to creep out his teammates, so they quietly disassembled and left their captain standing there on his own.

 

"Yo, captain," said Donghae as he snapped his fingers in front of Leeteuk's face.

 

"Did you see him, Donghae? His long legs running across this field?" asked Leeteuk in an awestruck tone.

 

"I didn't know you were into Siwon like that." said Donghae with a raised eyebrow.

 

"Funny, I could say the same about you and Eunhyuk." countered Leeteuk with a smirk, making Donghae's eye widen.

 

"Besides, I wasn't talking about Siwon. I was talking about Kyuhyun." said Leeteuk, then looked around the field and frowned when he saw that his team was gone.

 

"Oh, you were so busy being weird that the guys left." said Donghae, who saw the older's expression.

 

"I wasn't being weird, I was just checking to see if he would be a good addition to the team." said a stubborn Leeteuk.

 

"Whatever you say, weirdo." said Donghae with a laugh.