School Begins

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

The last day of summer break finally arrived and Kyuhyun was locked up in his room playing StarCraft instead of being outside on such a nice day. There was a knock on the door, but Kyuhyun only grunted in reply, the door opened and Siwon walked in. The older rolled his eyes when he saw his cousin on the computer.

 

"StarCraft again? Kyuhyun, let's go outside and enjoy our last day of summer break." said Siwon as he went to stand behind Kyuhyun.

 

"Who says I'm not enjoying my last day?" asked the younger, his eyes never leaving the screen.

 

"Kyuhyun, turn off that game or I'll unplug your computer." warned Siwon as he reached for the desktop's cable.

 

"Move one more inch and I'll tell auntie you're bullying me." said Kyuhyun in a calm tone, without looking up.

 

"She won't believe you because she knows I'm a good person." said Siwon with a smug look.

 

"I'm younger." retorted Kyuhyun.

 

"What does age have to do with anything?" asked Siwon in confusion.

 

"It means I can pull off a tantrum and still look like the victim, unlike you. If you try to throw a tantrum, auntie will think you're being immature about the situation." replied Kyuhyun with a triumphant smirk.

 

"You wouldn't dare." said Siwon as his grip on the cable slackened.

 

"Do you want me to try?" asked Kyuhyun with raised eyebrows, his eyes still on the screen as he rapidly pressed the buttons on the keyboard.

 

Siwon didn't know how the scenario turned out this way, but he sighed and let the cable drop. Kyuhyun heard and chuckled evilly, then looked up at Siwon with a smirk.

 

"There... isn't it better when we understand each other?" he said in a sweet tone that just sounded so wrong, Siwon shuddered and then got a thoughtful look on his face.

 

"Wait a minute... mom's not home right now." he said then reached for the cable again.

 

"W-What are you doing?" asked Kyuhyun in slight panic.

 

"Unplugging your computer." replied Siwon with a grin.

 

"Don't!" shouted Kyuhyun with horrified eyes.

 

"But I've got to." said Siwon as he pulled on the cable.

 

"Siwon!" warned Kyuhyun as he glared at his cousin.

 

"Oops." said Siwon as he unplugged the computer and the screen went black.

 

"Argh!" exploded Kyuhyun as he shot out of his chair and jumped on Siwon's back.

 

Siwon only laughed as he piggybacked Kyuhyun out of his room and out of the house.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Leeteuk was lying on his bed facing the ceiling with a thoughtful frown; he was wondering about the box that supposedly stored Kyuhyun's clothes.

 

Well, Siwon's family does a lot of charity work. What if Kyuhyun helped by donating some of his old clothes? thought Leeteuk, then smiled a little and nodded.

 

Yeah, that sounds reasonable... but what if I'm wrong? Leeteuk sighed and cursed his evil brain for making him doubt his first thought.

 

He heard voices through his open window and he got off his bed with a curious look and walked over to it, a smile immediately appeared when he saw Kyuhyun holding a hose with a grin on his face as he sprayed a protesting Siwon.

 

A shirtless Siwon... Leeteuk frowned when he noticed this and some questions came to him.

 

Why are they always together? And why is Kyuhyun suddenly appearing at Siwon's house? Even though they said they're close friends, I've never seen or heard of Kyuhyun before... Leeteuk frowned in concentration as he looked out his window at the other two.

 

They're hiding something... he thought, then remembered that day when Siwon and Sungmin were bringing boxes into the house and a look of realization appeared on his face.

 

Are they... living together? he thought in horror.

 

------------------------------------

 

"Kyuhyun... wake up, it's time to get ready for school." said Siwon in a soft voice as he gently shook the younger by the shoulder.

 

"Five more minutes." mumbled Kyuhyun as he slid the covers over his face.

 

"I'm going to go get a bucket of freezing water if you don't get up." said Siwon in a sweet tone as he ruffled Kyuhyun's hair.

 

The younger uncovered his face slowly and glared at Siwon, then got up from the bed while still glaring and headed towards the bathroom in his room.

 

"I love you too, Kyu." called Siwon with a grin as he waved.

 

About a half hour later, the guys were dressed and fed and were now in Siwon's car heading to the school.

 

"Whose idea was it to make school start so early?" asked a grumpy Kyuhyun as he looked out his window with a frown.

 

"We start at eight thirty." said Siwon with a laugh.

 

"Still too early." mumbled Kyuhyun.

 

They arrived at the school and got out of the car, Kyuhyun looked around with big eyes at the students and slightly hid behind Siwon when some of the guys winked at him.

 

"Siwon, that Heechul character winked at me." said Kyuhyun while pointing at Heechul, who was standing a few feet away from them.

 

"You know you like it!" called Heechul with a laugh.

 

"Would you like a trip to prison?" asked Kyuhyun with a smirk, Heechul rolled his eyes with a smile and walked over to them.

 

"Why would I go to prison?" asked Heechul as he crossed his arms.

 

"Because he's seventeen." replied Siwon.

 

"What?! Really?!" asked a shocked Heechul as he now looked at Kyuhyun with big eyes, the younger only nodded.

 

"Well, in that case..." said Heechul with a thoughtful look, he then grinned and put his arm around Kyuhyun's shoulders and turned to face the wandering students.

 

"Gentlemen! This is the ruler of the school speaking!" he called, making everyone stop and look over at them, some were curious and others were amused.

 

"Now, this is my son. If any of you look at him the wrong way or touch him in the wrong way, you'll have me to deal with. Understand?" said Heechul while narrowing his eyes at everyone.

 

"Booooo!" called Hangeng, Henry, Eunhyuk, Kangin and Shindong from nearby.

 

"Shut up!" exclaimed Heechul while pointing at them threateningly, then grinned and looked at a wide eyed Kyuhyun.

 

"If they bother you, just come to me and I'll set them straight." he said cheerfully.

 

Kyuhyun nodded with a creeped out look and let his gaze wander, he spotted Leeteuk standing at the school's entrance with Donghae and Sungmin.

 

Why is he looking at Siwon like that? Could he perhaps... like my cousin? thought Kyuhyun with a curious look as he saw how Leeteuk seemed to be checking Siwon out.