Trapped in the school Pt.1

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

The end of the first week of school came by quickly and Leeteuk has noticed something that he wasn't taking to kindly to; whenever he would cross paths with Kyuhyun, the latter would quickly avert his gaze and go the opposite way. One time, Leeteuk wanted to ask Kyuhyun if his soccer uniform fit him well, but ended up asking Siwon instead because Kyuhyun had literally left running while saying something about the music club.

 

It's now Friday and Leeteuk and Kyuhyun got chosen for cleaning duty and met up with other students who were also picked after their last class so they could split into pairs.

 

"I'll pair up with Kyuhyun." Leeteuk automatically said and grabbed the younger by the arm then started pulling him down the empty hall.

 

"Wait! You still need your cleaning materials!" called one of the students.

 

"I got them already!" Leeteuk called back as he help up two buckets with their own washcloths inside.

 

"Oh... okay."

--------------------------------------------------

 

Stop looking at me, stop looking at me... Kyuhyun kept chanting to himself as he felt Leeteuk's eyes on him while he was sweeping the floor.

 

Kyuhyun then heard rustling behind him and turned, he gasped and his eyes widened in surprise when he saw Leeteuk standing right in front of him and looking at him with an expressionless face. Kyuhyun smiled awkwardly at him and tried to walk around him, but Leeteuk suddenly slammed his hand on the window, trapping Kyuhyun.

 

"I really dislike dirty windows." said Leeteuk while looking right at the younger as he wiped the window in a circle motion.

 

Kyuhyun let out a nervous laugh and went the other way to sweep the floor on the other side of the classroom while Leeteuk stayed wiping the window.

 

That was very creepy thought Kyuhyun, his heart was beating fast and he suddenly felt jumpy.

 

"You know what else I really dislike?" asked Leeteuk without turning around.

 

Kyuhyun nervously looked over at him and saw that he had stopped wiping the window and was now looking out if it with the same expressionless face.

 

"W-What?" asked Kyuhyun uncertainly.

 

Kyuhyun was rarely scared, but right now, he was freaking terrified due to Leeteuk's lack of emotion and facial expressions.

 

"When people I like ignore me." replied Leeteuk, making the younger blink a few times.

 

"You like me?" asked Kyuhyun in disbelief, Leeteuk turned his head to look at him and just nodded.

 

"I thought you didn't after that incident at the soccer field! When Sungmin told me about it, I didn't believe him, but then he showed me a picture and instead of asking him where he got it from, I freaked out." said Kyuhyun in one breath.

 

That seemed to relax Leeteuk because a smile appeared on his face as he turned to fully face Kyuhyun.

 

"So you were just embarrassed?" asked Leeteuk with hopeful eyes, Kyuhyun's cheeks turned pink as he nodded while looking away.

 

Aww! That's so cute! Leeteuk mentally cooed.

 

"Stop thinking things." scolded Kyuhyun with an embarrassed look as he saw the silly look on Leeteuk's face.

 

"I'm not thinking anything." said Leeteuk with a brig grin on his face, then looked out the window and his grin faded.

 

"W-Why is that man putting a lock on the front gates?" asked the older in slight alarm as he pointed out the window, Kyuhyun frowned and scurried towards the window where they saw a man locking the gates.

 

"Oh, that's one of the janitors. I've seen him around, he's pretty friendly," said Kyuhyun with a grin, then his face went blank as he saw the man walking away.

 

"Did we just get locked in the school?" asked Leeteuk with wide eyes.

 

Kyuhyun didn't reply, instead, he tried to open the window so he could call out to the janitor, but the window didn't seem to want to cooperate.

 

"Stupid window! Why won't you open?!" exclaimed Kyuhyun impatiently as he struggled.

 

"Um, Kyuhyun?" said Leeteuk while stifling a smile.

 

"What?!" snapped Kyuhyun and looked over at him.

 

Leeteuk reached over and turned the lock that was in the middle of the window, making Kyuhyun's cheeks turn pink.

 

"Oh...," said the younger, then quickly opened the window, but it was too late.

 

"NOOO! Mr. Janitor! Come back!" shouted Kyuhyun as he leaned out the window.

 

"Be careful, Kyuhyun!" exclaimed Leeteuk as he grabbed the younger by the waist from behind and pulled him back.

 

Because Leeteuk is strong, both fell back and onto the floor with Kyuhyun's back on Leeteuk's front side, who was still holding onto his waist; neither of them realized the position they were in as they stared blankly in different directions.

 

"How could we have gotten locked in here?" asked Kyuhyun.

 

"Weren't you checking the time?" asked Leeteuk with furrowed brows.

 

"I thought you were in charge of the time." said Kyuhyun with a blink.

 

"I was busy being sad about you ignoring me." said Leeteuk.

 

"I was embarrassed!" whined Kyuhyun with a pout, making Leeteuk laugh.

 

Kyuhyun felt the vibrations coming from Leeteuk's stomach on his back and his eyes widened a bit, he then looked down and saw Leeteuk's arms around his waist. He blushed a bright red, luckily Leeteuk didn't see, and was about to get off when he saw a flash of lightning through the window. A few seconds later, thunder was heard and Kyuhyun practically flew off of Leeteuk and crawled under the nearest desk. Leeteuk looked at the younger in surprise and was about to ask what was wrong, but more thunder was heard and Leeteuk saw Kyuhyun cover his ears while shutting his eyes tightly.

 

What's wrong with him? wondered the older as he looked at the ceiling thoughtfully, he looked back at Kyuhyun and saw that he was still huddled under the desk.

 

"Kyuhyun... are you scared of thunder?" asked Leeteuk curiously, Kyuhyun only nodded.

 

--------------------------------------

 

About an hour later, Leeteuk's eyes opened and he looked around then felt someone stir beside him and he looked down. A smile appeared on his face when he saw a sleeping Kyuhyun in his arms with his head resting on his shoulder and his arms around Leeteuk's waist. The older held him tighter and brushed some hair out of his face then leaned in and softly kissed Kyuhyun's forehead, making the younger scrunch up his nose and bury his face into Leeteuk's shoulder.

 

Now we're even thought Leeteuk with a grin.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note:

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who subscribed to my story so far :D

Second, another big thanks to those who comment <3

Third, I never thought my story would receive so much love from you =^.^=

Thank you! ^_^/