What's the connection? Pt. 1

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

Leeteuk was on a mission... and that mission was to find out the relationship between Kyuhyun and Siwon. During the practice, Leeteuk noticed how close the two seemed and even though Siwon had said they're close friends, Leeteuk was sure they were hiding something.

 

The team was now in the locker rooms after practice and just as Leeteuk was walking back from the showers wearing nothing but a towel around his waist to get his clothes, he heard Sungmin and Ryeowook talking.

 

"So that was Kyuhyun? Wow, he's more handsome in person." Ryeowook was saying, Leeteuk decided to stay out of view and listen.

 

"Yeah... don't tell him that because that will just inflate that big, gamer head of his." replied Sungmin with a laugh.

 

"I thought you said he wasn't the sporty type. What made him join the soccer team?" asked Ryeowook.

 

"Oh, that... You see, he was having dinner with Siwon and before he knew it, Kyuhyun had agreed to join." said Sungmin.

 

Just as Leeteuk was getting into what they were saying, he was distracted by Eunhyuk, who was passing by fully clothed.

 

"See you next week, Leeteuk. Oh, by the way, you should really change into some clothes before you catch a cold." said Eunhyuk with a grin.

 

Leeteuk only nodded and waved at him, luckily, his blue jeans were right there on a bench so he grabbed them and put them on and just let the towel slip onto the floor. As he bent over to pick it up, someone slapped his , making Leeteuk straighten up immediately and turn around with a glare.

 

"I got your shirt." said a grinning Donghae as he held up a white t-shirt, Leeteuk snatched it and pulled it on.

 

"Why are you just standing here?" asked Donghae with a curious look.

 

"I was putting my pants on." replied Leeteuk without meeting his gaze, there was no way he was admitting he was eavesdropping.

 

"Oh, okay. Well, I gotta go, see you next week." said Donghae with a smile, Leeteuk nodded in response and Donghae left the locker room.

 

Leeteuk quickly went back to listening to the conversation while staying out of sight.

 

"So Kyuhyun joined the team because of him?" he heard Ryeowook ask.

 

"Yeah, Siwon was very happy about it." replied Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun joined because of Siwon?... Does that mean Kyuhyun likes him?! thought Leeteuk in surprise, then quickly hid behind some lockers when he heard Sungmin and Ryeowook coming closer.

 

"I bet, they've been together for a long time." said Ryeowook, making Leeteuk's eyes widen.

 

They're DATING?!

 

"They're inseperable." said Sungmin with a laugh, Leeteuk didn't hear anything else after that because he was now in his own little world.

 

"Have you seen Siwon?" came Kyuhyun's voice from behind him, making Leeteuk jump a mile high while turning around with big eyes.

 

It took him a minute to process what the younger had asked and was about to say he has, but somethign stopped him from saying so.

 

"No, I haven't." replied Leeteuk, making Kyuhyun look around the locker room thoughtfully.

 

"Hm, he told me we were going to leave together." said the younger, Leeteuk then decided to just ask.

 

"Are you and Siwon dating?" he blurted out.

 

"No, why?" replied Kyuhyun with a straight face, but in his mind he was laughing like crazy.

 

"Just wondering." said Leeteuk with a smile, feeling oddly relieved.

 

"If you say so." said Kyuhyun, eyeing the older as if he were crazy.

 

"Yeah, great. Well, I gotta go now." said Leeteuk with a laugh, then started to walk out of the locker room.

 

"Um, you're going to walk out without any shoes?" asked Kyuhyun with an amused look.

 

Leeteuk looked down at his feet and saw that indeed his shoes were missing, blushing a bright red, he scurried over to his gym bag and pulled out his socks and white sneakers.

 

"You're kind of forgetful, aren't you?" asked Kyuhyun as he crossed his arms and looked at Leeteuk as he put on his shoes.

 

"Sometimes." replied Leeteuk with a nervous laugh, he finished tying his laces.

 

"Okay, now I'm going." said the older with a smile and started to walk out again.

 

"Um, dude?" called Kyuhyun, making Leeteuk turn with a questioning look.

 

Kyuhyun simply pointed at Leeteuk's gym bag with a smile on his face and once again, the older blushed a bright red and went back to get his bag.

 

"Wait, what's your name?" asked Kyuhyun with a curious look.

 

"I'm Jungsoo, but I prefer to be called Leeteuk." replied the older.

 

"Ohh, okay." said Kyuhyun with a nod.

 

"Come on, Kyuhyun, let's go home." said Siwon, appearing out of nowhere and casually putting his arm around Kyuhyun.

 

The latter noticed a slight annoyed look on Leeteuk's face and was curious as to why he would make such a face. He wanted to ask, but then Siwon offered Leeteuk a ride home.

 

"What? Oh, yeah... Thanks." replied the older distractedly.

 

Kyuhyun was now very curious about Leeteuk because of his sudden change in behavior. As they walked to Siwon's car, Leeteuk felt like he was being watched and looked to his right where he saw Kyuhyun merely staring at him with a small smile on his face. Leeteuk felt his cheeks grow warm as he quickly looked away.

 

Ahh, he's staring at me! thought Leeteuk, fangirling the way a girl would when her favorite celebrity notices her.