Why are you in Siwon's house?

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

It's Saturday afternoon and that meant soccer practice, so Leeteuk was the first one on the field as always. He was making sure they had the equipment they needed when he looked up and saw Kyuhyun walking towards him.

 

"Siwon told me to tell you that he can't make it today. He had some church business to attend to, but I don't really think that's true." said Kyuhyun, he then inhaled while closing his eyes and exhaled while opening them again and looked at Leeteuk with a smile.

 

"So, why are you here so early?" he asked.

 

"Just checking a few things before the rest of the team gets here. We got new equipment and I need to get the guys' measurements again for the new uniforms." replied Leeteuk.

 

"I'm one of the guys, you can start with me." said Kyuhyun cheerfully as he stretched out his arms, making Leeteuk laugh.

 

"Okay, okay. Let me get my measuring tape." said the older, he checked his pockets and pulled out a roll of yellow measuring tape.

 

He unrolled it and stepped towards Kyuhyun and started taking his measurements; Leeteuk couldn't help but feel a little awkward. Why? Because he was standing so close to Kyuhyun and that was making him a little nervous.

 

Just breathe... you're almost done thought Leeteuk as he let out a steady breath while measuring around Kyuhyun's chest.

 

"There, I'm done." said Leeteuk as he wrote down the measurements.

 

"Um, Leeteuk, you forgot to measure something." said Kyuhyun.

 

"What?" asked Leeteuk with a curious look, Kyuhyun only pointed at his lower half and Leeteuk's eyes widened in shock.

 

"W-What exactly did I forget to measure?" asked the older as he looked back up to Kyuhyun's face.

 

"My waist, you only measured for the shirt but not for the shorts." replied Kyuhyun with an innocent look, then caught on and smirked at Leeteuk.

 

"What did you think I was talking about?" he asked teasingly, making the older blush.

 

"Right, let me just measure your w-waist then." said a flustered Leeteuk, completely ignoring Kyuhyun's last question.

 

"y captain." said Kyuhyun with an evil grin as Leeteuk wrapped the measuring tape around his waist.

 

"I am not." mumbled the older, his cheeks a bright red.

 

Kyuhyun only laughed as Leeteuk quickly turned away from him to write down the measurement. The rest of the team then started to arrive and Leeteuk called them one by one to get measured for the new uniforms. Kyuhyun spotted Sungmin and went to join him on the grass.

 

"Your captain's a ert." said Kyuhyun.

 

"No, he's not." said Sungmin with a smile that made him look like a cute bunny.

 

"Well, he sure thinks like one." said Kyuhyun as he looked over at Leeteuk, who was face palming while Donghae laughed.

 

"What did he do or say to make you think that?" asked Sungmin.

 

"He thought I wanted him to measure something else when I pointed at my waist area." replied Kyuhyun, Sungmin's eyes widened as he turned to look at him.

 

"Don't let Siwon hear you say that." warned the older, then looked around the field.

 

"Why not?" asked Kyuhyun with raised eyebrows.

 

"Do you want our soccer team to lose its captain?" Sungmin asked back.

 

"Well, if it means I don't have to excersise..." said Kyuhyun with an evil grin, making Sungmin playfully shove him.

 

They then heard a whistle and looked up to see Leeteuk standing in the middle of the field with a stern look and his hands on his hips as he looked at all of them.

 

"Let's go!" he called to his team and they started practice.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

After practice, Siwon texted Kyhyun and told him to wait at the school so he could pick him up. Sungmin waited with Kyuhyun as the rest of the team skedaddled on home before Leeteuk made them stay for an extra hour. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were sitting on the sidewalk facing each other and playing tic tac toe with rocks.

 

"Ha! I win!" exclaimed Sungmin cheerfully while clapping his hands happily.

 

"Cheater." said Kyuhyun with a pout, a shadow loomed over them and they looked up.

 

"What are you two doing?" asked Siwon with a raised eyebrow.

 

"Siwon, Sungmin cheated." complained Kyuhyun while still pouting.

 

"I did not!" protested Sungmin.

 

Siwon chuckled at their childish behavior and said it was time to go home, the other two nodded and followed him to his car.

 

When they reached the house, Sungmin decided to sleep over so now they were all sitting in the living room, looking for a movie to watch. They heard the doorbell ring and Sungmin ran to the door shouting, "I'll get it!"

 

"Oh, hi, Leeteuk." they heard Sungmin greet, making Siwon and Kyuhyun look at each other in panic.

 

"What do we do?" asked Kyuhyun in an urgent whisper.

 

"Act casual." replied Siwon in the same tone.

 

When Sungmin came back into the living room with Leeteuk, they raised a questioning eyebrow when they saw Siwon standing in the middle of the living room with his hands on his hips and his face tilted upwards, eyes closed. Kyuhyun was lying on his side on the floor as if posing for playboy, his eyes also closed.

 

"What are guys you doing?" asked Sungmin with a confused look.

 

"Oh, hi there." said Siwon while opening his eyes and smiling at Leeteuk.

 

"Hello." greeted Kyuhyun with a small smile and a wave.

 

Leeteuk started laughing at the comical sight, making Sungmin and Siwon look at him as if he were crazy while Kyuhyun smirked.

 

"What's all this about?" asked Leeteuk as he continued to laugh.

 

"What's what about?" asked Kyuhyun.

 

"Your poses!" replied Leeteuk as he held on to his now aching stomach.

 

"Oh, you know, we're just hanging out." said Kyuhyun with a shrug.

 

Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun and he immediately stopped laughing when he saw what the younger was wearing.

 

"Kyuhyun... why are you wearing Siwon's shirt?" he asked suspiciously, recognizing the navy blue shirt.

 

Leeteuk's eyes narrowed when Kyuhyun and Siwon exchanged nervous looks.

 

"What's the problem? I'm wearing one of Kyuhyun's shirts and Siwon is wearing one of my shirts." said a clueless Sungmin with a grin.

 

Leeteuk blinked and looked at the other two in surprise and saw that they were in fact wearing each other's shirts.

 

"Okay... I just stopped by to get Siwon's measurements." said Leeteuk.

 

"Don't forget to measure his waist." said Kyuhyun with a mischievous look, emphasizing the word "waist."

 

Siwon gave Kyuhyun a curious look while Sungmin stifled a laugh and Leeteuk blushed while avoiding eye contact with the younger.

 

When Leeteuk was done, he said goodbye to the others and headed to the front door. As he opened it, Leeteuk happen to look down and saw a box that said, "Kyuhyun's clothes."

 

Kyuhyun's clothes? Why would Kyuhyun's clothes be in Siwon's house? Leeteuk asked himself with a frown as he walked out of the house.