Sleepover

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

"And make sure Kyu goes to bed at exactly ten because my baby needs his nine hours of sleep." said Changmin with a serious look while a face palming Kyuhyun stood beside him.

 

A half asleep Leeteuk looked back at Changmin through half lidded eyes, having absolutely no idea what was going on.

 

"Why are you here?" asked Leeteuk with a sleepy blink.

 

"I'm going to a last minute press conference and I'm leaving you in charge of my precious brother." replied Changmin, he turned towards Kyuhyun and smiled broadly while placing his hands on his brother's shoulders.

 

"Now, you be a good boy and behave, Kyunnie. I don't want to hear any complaints about you from Jungsoo, got it?" cooed Changmin.

 

"No, I will not behave and yes, you will be hearing complaints about me." replied Kyuhyun with a roll of his eyes, Changmin merely looked at him for a few seconds before reaching his hand out and pinching Kyuhyun's cheek.

 

"You're just so cute!" cooed Changmin while Kyuhyun made a whining noise.

 

"Leeteuk, he's pinching me!" complained Kyuhyun.

 

Leeteuk seemed to have woken up a little more after hearing Kyuhyun's voice, he reached out and lightly pulled Kyuhyun towards him, making Changmin drop his hand while grinning; he then got a serious look on his face.

 

"I'll be calling every now and then to see how he's doing." he said before turning around and walking to his car where Yunho was waiting for him.

 

Once they drove off and were out of sight, Leeteuk turned towards Kyuhyun with a confused look while the younger looked back at him with a big grin on his face.

 

"Not that I'm complaining or anything but... why did he leave you with me instead of with your aunt and uncle?" asked Leeteuk.

 

"They weren't home." replied Kyuhyun while still grinning.

 

Leeteuk only nodded and motioned for Kyuhyun to step inside, when he closed the door and turned around, Leeteuk was pushed back against the door by Kyuhyun in a hug.

 

"I get to spend the whole day with you!" said Kyuhyun cheerfully as he buried his face into Leeteuk's shoulder.

 

Not to mention the night... thought Leeteuk with a gulp, wondering how he was going to go through the night with Kyuhyun right there with him.

 

Kyuhyun pulled away and gave Leeteuk a quick kiss on the cheek before grabbing his overnight bag and heading upstairs, Leeteuk stayed at the door for a few seconds before shaking his head and heading into the kitchen; he looked at the clock and saw that it was barely nine in the morning.

 

I'll start making some breakfast thought Leeteuk as he scratched his back, he went to the refrigerator and started pulling out the necessary ingredients.

 

After a few minutes, Leeteuk turned off the stove and turned around to set the table, but jumped back with a startled look when he came face to face with Kyuhyun. The latter grinned and hugged the older by the waist and snuggled into his shoulder, making Leeteuk smile and hug his boyfriend back.

 

"Why are you so cuddly today?" asked Leeteuk in amusement.

 

"Shut up and enjoy it." said Kyuhyun with a laugh.

---------------------------------------------------

 

After they ate, Leeteuk took a quick shower and changed clothes while Kyuhyun was watching t.v. in the living room. When Leeteuk walked down the stairs, Kyuhyun looked up and a smile appeared on his face as he got off the couch and ran at his boyfriend. The older let out a surprised "Oof!" as Kyuhyun crashed into him.

 

"Seriously... What's gotten into you?" asked Leeteuk suspiciously, then something clicked in his mind and he started searching Kyuhyun's pockets.

 

"Hahaha, that tickles!" said Kyuhyun while laughing.

 

Leeteuk had his brows furrowed in concentration as he continued to search and his eyes widened when he pulled out two chocolate wrappers from Kyuhyun's jeans pocket. The older looked at the wrappers then at his boyfriend, who was still laughing a little as he stared back.

 

"Who gave these to you?" asked Leeteuk while holding up the wrappers.

 

Kyuhyun stopped his laughing and put his hands behind his back while shaking his head with big eyes, meaning he wasn't going to say. Leeteuk frowned and took a step towards the younger.

 

"Kyuhyun... Who gave you these chocolate bars?" asked Leeteuk in a more firm tone.

 

"I can't say." replied Kyuhyun, his eyes still big.

 

"You're not going to get in trouble for telling me." said Leeteuk, but the younger shook his head again and suddenly ran upstairs.

 

"Kyuhyun!" called Leeteuk, he let out a sigh and went after his boyfriend, Leeteuk managed to see that Kyuhyun had ran into the spare room so he went over to the door and knocked.

 

When he got no reply, Leeteuk turned the knob and raised an eyebrow when the door opened; he walked into the room, but didn't see Kyuhyun. He put his hands on his hips and was about to call him out when he heard some rustling coming from the closet.

 

He probably hid in there thought Leeteuk in amusement, a grin crept on his face as he slowly walked towards the closet.

 

Leeteuk reached out his hand and opened the closet door in one swift motion, Kyuhyun let out a surprised gasp when he looked up and saw the older standing above him. Kyuhyun quickly got up from the floor and before he could make a move, Leeteuk trapped him between himself and the wall behind.

 

"Gotcha!" said Leeteuk with a triumphant grin.

 

"Now, tell me who gave you that chocolate." said Leeteuk.

 

Kyuhyun looked to his left then his right, he then motioned for Leeteuk to lean in close; the latter obliged and leaned in close with a curious look. The younger put his hands behind Leeteuk's neck and whispered in his ear,

 

"It's a secret." Kyuhyun then let go of Leeteuk and quickly ducked then dashed out of the room, leaving the older standing there with a confused look on his face.

 

About an hour later, Leeteuk went into his room and found Kyuhyun fast asleep on the bed while hugging Leeteuk's stuffed duck. The older smiled at the sight and walked over to sit beside his boyfriend, he reached out and softly brushed some hair out of Kyuhyun's face. The latter let out a content sigh and snuggled the stuffed duck closer, making Leeteuk feel a little jealous.

 

Pull yourself together, Leeteuk, you're getting jealous over a stuffed animal thought Leeteuk with a shake of his head, just then his phone rang; Leeteuk saw that it was an unknown number and answered it in case it was Changmin... he was right.

 

"Hi, Jungsoo, I'm calling to see how my baby brother's doing." said Changmin.

 

"He's doing fine, he's asleep right now." said Leeteuk with a smile as he lightly Kyuhyun's hair.

 

"Has he... given you any trouble?" asked Changmin somewhat hesitantly.

 

"No, not at all." replied Leeteuk, feeling a little suspicious.

 

"Alright, then." said Changmin in a neutral tone.

 

"Okay." said Leeteuk in the same tone.

 

"I guess I'll call again later."

 

"Yeah, you do that."

 

"Goodbye for now, Jungsoo."

 

"Later, Changmin." Leeteuk hung up and went back to staring at his sleeping boyfriend... which was not creepy at all, in his opinion.

 

"This isn't going to work... Leeteuk will get suspicious." mumbled Kyuhyun, his eyes still closed, Leeteuk furrowed his brows curiously and leaned closer to hear what the younger was saying.

 

"No, Taemin, we can't do it here..." Leeteuk's eyes went wide with shock, Kyuhyun then pouted in his sleep and turned over so his back was now facing the older and soft snores were heard after a moment.

 

Leeteuk got off the bed and quickly left the room, his heart pounding in his chest as he tried to make sense of what he just heard.

 

Could Kyuhyun be attracted to Taemin?! thought Leeteuk in horror as he entered the kitchen and leaned against the counter with his arms crossed and after a few minutes, he was startled out of his thoughts when a phone started ringing from the living room.

 

Leeteuk let out a sigh and walked into the living room, he spotted Kyuhyun's phone on the coffee table and picked it up; his blood boiling when he saw that it was Taemin calling. Leeteuk decided to answer it and just held the phone up to his ear with a scowl on his face.

 

"Kyuhyun! Guess what?! I found a GREAT place to do it! And best of all, Leeteuk will never suspect it!" came Taemin's excited voice from the other end, making Leeteuk's eye twitch.

 

Before he could reply, however, the phone was snatched out of his hand and Leeteuk heard Kyuhyun's voice.

 

"I'll call you back later, Taemin! Code red!" Leeteuk slowly turned around with a murderous look in his eyes and saw Kyuhyun stuffing his phone in his pocket, the younger looked up and his eyes went wide when he saw the look on his boyfriend's face.

 

"Um, okay, I know this sounds bad... B-But I can explain everything." said Kyuhyun nervously, he looked at his watch then back at Leeteuk.

 

"I'll explain when I get back from Taemin's house." said Kyuhyun as he walked towards the door, but before he could open it, Leeteuk put his hand out and shut the door.

 

Kyuhyun looked up with a surprised look and saw that the murderous look on Leeteuk's face hadn't gone away.

 

"You'll explain things to me right now." said Leeteuk in a low tone.

 

"But the guys are probably waiting for me." whined Kyuhyun as he slightly stomped his feet like a child, making the older blink in surprise.

 

"What do you mean?" asked Leeteuk.

 

"The guys from the music club, Taemin, and I are planning an event." replied Kyuhyhun.

 

"What kind of event?" asked Leeteuk.

 

"Curious duck." said Kyuhyun with a smirk, he then leaned forward and pressed his lips against Leeteuk's; the latter brought his hands up to Kyuhyun's face and kissed back.

 

When they parted, Kyuhyun grinned and waved at a dazed Leeteuk before opening the door and running out. Leeteuk snapped out of it with a shake of his head and stuck his head out the door.

 

"Kyuhyun! You didn't answer me!" called Leeteuk.

 

"I'll be back in time for dinner!" replied Kyuhyun as he continued to run.

 

The younger stopped at the corner and turned, he blew a few kisses to Leeteuk while grinning then turned back around and looked both ways before running across the street until he was out of sight. Leeteuk puffed up his cheeks with a frown, then smiled and leaned against the door frame while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

 

He's such a cutie sometimes... I shouldn't jump to conclusions so fast... thought Leeteuk with a shake of his head, then got a confused look on his face.

 

Wait a minute... What could they possibly be planning that they don't want me to know?! And are the guys from the music club really meeting up at Taemin's house? Leeteuk was now left unsure of what to believe as he closed the front door.