What are you doing?! That's !

Leeteuk's Challenge

Author's Note:  Just a warning, this chapter has some... dirty misunderstandings XD

 

"Choi Siwon! Where did you spend the night last night?!" demanded Kyuhyun, making some students look at them; Siwon merely grinned and playfully caught a pouting Kyuhyun in a headlock and ruffled his hair.
 

"Answer me~" whined Kyuhyun as he tried getting out of his hold.
 

"He was with us at my house." answered a different voice; Kyuhyun looked up and saw a grinning Heechul walking towards them with an amused looking Hangeng beside him.
 

"Ew, why?" asked Kyuhyun with a grimace as Siwon let him go.
 

"What do you mean, 'ew?'" retorted Heehul with an indignant look.
 

"Ew as in gross, disgusting, atrocious... vomit." replied Kyuhyun, saying the last word with a vomiting motion.
 

"You little..." Heechul trailed off with a laugh and also ruffled Kyuhyun's already messy hair.
 

"What did you guys do?" asked Kyuhyun as he tried to fix his messy hair.
 

"We did each other's hair and had a sweaty pillow fight." replied Heechul.
 

"I know you're probably joking, but please stop. I did not need that image in my head so early in the morning." said Kyuhyun with a shudder.
 

"You know you liked it." said Heechul with a playful wink.
 

"Don't wink at him."
 

They all turned and saw Leeteuk standing there with his hands on his bookbag straps and looking at Heechul with a slight pout on his face.
 

"Hey, it's the duck." said Heechul with a smirk as he eyed Leeteuk's book bag.
 


 

"Don't call him that. Only I can call him that." said Kyuhyun with a frown.
 

"Oooh~ jealous, I like it." said Heechul with a laugh.
 

"Let's go, Chul, or we'll be late." said Hangeng with a grin as he placed his hand on Heechul's shoulder and steered him away.
 

"Late for what? Class doesn't start for another twenty minutes." called Leeteuk, but the other two didn't reply and merely waved before disappearing.
 

"They're probably going to pull a prank on someone." said Siwon with a knowing look.
 

Leeteuk thought about it then shrugged, thinking it would be best to not get involved in his friends' "adventures;" he then turned towards Kyuhyun, who was on his phone.
 

"What are you looking at?" asked the older as he rested his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder.
 

"Tour dates for Xia." replied Kyuhyun with a broad smile.
 

"Who?" asked Leeteuk with a confused look.
 

Kyuhyun froze and he slowly turned to look at Leeteuk, the latter looked back at him and smiled innocently. Siwon grinned evilly at the couple as an idea popped into his head, he then gently nudged Kyuhyun's head forward and made it collide with Leeteuk's. The couples' heads butted together and both winced as they rubbed their foreheads.
 

"Hey!" complained Leeteuk.
 

"What was that for?!" demanded Kyuhyun with an annoyed look.
 

"I just love you guys." replied Siwon with a shrug, his grin growing wider.
 

Kyuhyun glared at his cousin one last time before pushing him against the lockers, Siwon merely laughed as the younger looked back at Leeteuk with a look of disbelief.
 

"I can't believe you don't know who Xia is, ducky." said Kyuhyun, making his boyfriend chuckle.
 

"Why don't you tell me about him, then? Who is he?" asked Leeteuk with an amused look as he played with his boyfriend's hair.
 

"He's God." replied Kyuhyun with stars in his eyes.
 

"What?" asked Leeteuk with a laugh, finding this behavior cute.
 

Kyuhyun nodded with a serious expression and looked down at his phone, he tapped away as he spoke again.
 

"Yeah, he's the best singer in the world and he's so hot that if I were a female, I would so have his babies." said Kyuhyun as he then showed a picture of Xia to Leeteuk.
 


 

Now, Leeteuk didn't know how to feel about his boyfriend fanboying over another guy, he figured it was kind of okay since said guy is an idol and not a person Kyuhyun physically sees on a daily basis.
 

I mean, what are the chances of Kyuhyun actually meeting this Xia character? thought Leeteuk as he gave Xia's picture the stink eye.
 

"Don't look at my man like that." said Kyuhyun with a pout as he retracted his phone and held it to his chest.
 

"Your what?!" exclaimed Leeteuk with a flabbergasted look.
 

"Ooh, a lover's quarrel! I'll leave you two alone." said Siwon with an amused look before taking off and leaving the couple just staring at each other.
 

"He's going to be playing here next month and I'm thinking of getting a ticket and hopefully a backstage pass." rambled Kyuhyun, completely oblivious to Leeteuk conflicted thoughts.
 

"What's so great about him anyway?" demanded the older.
 

"His voice... I could listen to it for hours." replied Kyuhyun with a dazed look as he let out a content sigh.
 

"That's it? You only admire him for his voice?" asked Leeteuk with a skeptical look, thinking he was going to end up feeling jealous after all.
 

Pull yourself together, Jungsoo! You're getting jealous of an idol! he scolded himself as he shook his head to clear his thoughts.
 

"Did you not hear me before? I would so have my man's babies." replied Kyuhyun with a blink, being completely serious about it.
 

"If he's 'your man,' then what am I?" asked Leeteuk as he crossed his arms.
 

"Are you seriously asking me that?" asked Kyuhyun with an amused look.
 

"Yes, I'm seriously asking." replied Leeteuk with a somewhat annoyed look.
 

"Leeteuk, I think you're jealous of Xia." said Kyuhyun with a laugh.
 

"I think I am too." agreed Leeteuk.
 

"Well, stop it." said Kyuhyun as he playfully flicked Leeteuk's forehead.
 

The latter then pouted as his annoyance went away and chuckled to himself, thinking himself foolish for even thinking about feeling jealous when it was obvious that Kyuhyun only had eyes for him.
 

"Do you want to go to his concert with me? That way, you'll see why I admire him so much." asked Kyuhyun with a hopeful look.
 

"Sure, I'll go." replied Leeteuk with a nod.
 

"Great! I'll ask Changmin if he can get us the tickets!" said Kyuhyun, excitement written all over his face.
 

"You look really happy about this." said Leeteuk with a somewhat resentful tone.
 

"Hey! Don't start feeling jealous again!" scolded Kyuhyun with a laugh, he then started walking towards his classroom.
 

"I wasn't jealous~" complained Leeteuk with a pout as he followed his boyfriend.
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

It was now after school and after Leeteuk walked Kyuhyun home, he left for his part time job; Kyuhyun went up to his room wondering where the older worked. He tossed his book bag on his bed and went to his laptop on his desk to research the tikets. As he scrolled through the prices, Kyuhyun's eyes widened in delight when he saw there was a fair priced sale in the purchase of three tickets.
 

"Whoa~ Three discounted tickets and backstage passes?! This can't be real!" he said to himself as he scrolled some more.
 

Kyuhyun noticed a message from Xia himself posted on the website and quickly clicked on the link to read it.
 

To my beloved fans,
I will have an important announcement to make on this upcoming show.
Please look forward to these performances and thank you for your continuous support.
  Xia ❤  

 

"Announcement? I wonder what it could be?" said Kyuhyun out loud with a thoughtful look, he then looked back at the site and his eyes widened again.
 

"Uh-oh, I better ask Changmin about those tickets!" said Kyuhyun as he scrambled out of his chair and towards Changmin's study; the ticket package was going to be raffled to only one person and it's only a one time deal.
 

Kyuhyun knew better than to just barge in to Changmin's study and decided to knock, but before his hand reached the door, he heard Changmin's voice shout out.
 

"I didn't ask for your opinion! Just do it!"
 

"Changmin, you can't keep doing it this way. Remember what happened last time?" came Yunho's cocerned tone.
 

"I don't care if I end up in the hospital with an oxygen tank, Yunho! We will do this my way this time!"
 

What is Changmin making Yunho do?! thought Kyuhyun with wide eyes as his jaw hung open in shock.
 

He quickly knocked on the closed door, then impatiently waited for an answer as he tried to keep his mind on happy things like puppies and Leeteuk. When the door opened, Kyuhyun looked up and saw Yunho standing there with the first two buttons of his shirt undone, his usually neat hair kind of messy and his glasses askew. He then looked inside the study and saw Changmin standing in the middle of the room with his own shirt ed, his hair messy and his hands on his face as he breathed heavily.
 

"Look, the last time I listened to you, my stocks went down by twenty percent." said Changmin as he brought down his hands and turned to face the door.
 

That was when Kyuhyun let out a relieved breath when he saw the earpiece in Changmin's ear.
 

"Oh, hi, Kyuhyun." said Changmin with a half hearted wave, he then frowned and turned away again as he started spewing a string of profanities to the person on the other end of the line.
 

"Is there something you need, Kyuhyun?" asked Yunho with a weary smile as he let the younger inside.
 

"I wanted to ask Changmin if he could get me these tickets for a show." said Kyuhyun as he took a seat on the sofa.
 

He looked over at his brother and saw said man sitting at his desk now and typing away on his computer while still talking on the phone.
 

"Well, better ask him now while he's distracted." said Yunho as he picked up a file and took a seat on the same sofa to look through them.
 

Kyuhyun nodded with a determined look and walked over to Changmin, he stood behind him and started to massage his shoulders.
 

"Changmin~" started Kyuhyun in a childish tone, making Yunho look up with a grimace.
 

"What is it, Kyu?" asked Changmin as he took the earpiece out and tossed it on his desk.
 

"Can you get me tickets to see Xia?" asked Kyuhyun as he continued to massage Changmin's shoulders, the latter closed his eyes while Yunho grinned and went back to his file.
 

"Sure." replied Changmin, he then opened his eyes and turned his head to look up at Kyuhyun.
 

"Just tell me who else is going besides Jungsoo." he added, making Kyuhyun cease his actions.
 

"How did you...?"
 

"You're forgetting I was once a teenager too, Kyunnie-kins." replied Changmin with a smirk.
 

"Don't call me that!" complained Kyuhyun with a pout.
 

"I just entered that raffle thing for the tickets and it says to wait until midnight." said Changmin with a grin.
 

Kyuhyun raised a doubting eyebrow and looked over his shoulder, his eyes then sparkled with excitement when he saw Xia's website on the screen. He then smiled broadly and wrapped his arms around Changmin's shoulders, making the latter's eyes widen in surprise; the younger never initiated hugs.
 

"Thank you, Changmin! I love you!" exclaimed a happy Kyuhyun as he continued to hug his brother.
 

"Aww, I love you too, Kyunnie!" said Changmin with a bright smile as he basked in the rare moment where Kyuhyun showed his affection.
 

Meanwhile, Yunho raised an amused eyebrow at the brothers before pulling out his phone and snapping a picture before Kyuhyun realized what he was doing.
 

"I'll let you know if I get an email." said Changmin as he went back to his work.
 

"No, I want to stay here." said Kyuhyun with a pout as he tightened his hold on Changmin's shoulders.
 

"Don't you have a date with Jungsoo or something?" asked Changmin with a laugh as he typed.
 

"No, he went to work and won't be out until late." replied Kyuhyun with a blink.
 

"Speaking of which, I saw Donghae go into Leeteuk's house with some towels, a plastic bag, and a weird colored bottle." came Siwon's voice, the other three looked towards the door and saw Siwon leaning against the door frame.
 

"How long have you been standing there?" asked Changmin with a curious look.
 

"Since Kyuhyun asked you to get tickets to see his husband." replied Siwon with a grin.
 

"Wait, what's Donghae doing in Leeteuk's house if my duck's not there?" asked Kyuhyun with a frown, his cousin shrugged.
 

"I'm gonna go investigate." mumbled Kyuhyun, he pulled away from Changmin and walked out of the study.
 

"I'll go with him so he doesn't do something to Donghae." said Siwon, Changmin and Yunho nodded and after the door was closed they went back to work.
 

Siwon heard the front door open and saw Kyuhyun sneaking his way towards Leeteuk's house, making him face palm. He followed and raised a judging eyebrow when he saw his cousin looking through the windows like some type of stalker.
 

"Why don't you just ring the doorbell?" asked Siwon when he was beside the younger.
 

"Because the target will know I'm here." replied Kyuhyun, his eyes were squinted as he scanned the parts of the living room he could see.
 

"Target? What the...? Kyuhyun, stop being weird and just ask Donghae why he's here." said Siwon as he face palmed again when the younger moved to a different window.
 

"Look at him, acting like he owns the place." grumbled Kyuhyun, who didn't hear what was just said.
 

"You know what, you weirdo? I'm just going to call Donghae and ask." said Siwon as he pulled out his phone.
 

"No! Don't call the target, you...! You horse!" exclaimed Kyuhyun as he turned to look at him with big eyes.
 

Siwon raised an eyebrow at the lame insult and dialed Donghae's number before placing the phone to his ear. Kyuhyun frowned in annoyance before quickly turning his attention back to the window, where he saw Donghae patting his jeans for his phone.
 

"Hi, Donghae, Kyuhyun wants to know why you're in Leeteuk's house." said Siwon with a huge grin.
 

"Gah, you ruined it." said Kyuhyun with a huff when Donghae turned to look at them through the kitchen window.
 

He walked over and opened said window, Donghae then grinned as he leaned out and saw Kyuhyun standing there with his arms crossed and a pout on his face while Siwon was trying to contain his laughter.
 

"Well, I'm here to do a few things for Leeteuk since he didn't have much time today." said Donghae with a chuckle as he and Siwon hung up.
 

"He could have asked me." mumbled Kyuhyun while still pouting.
 

"Leeteuk didn't want to be a bother." said Donghae with a smile.
 

"Still..." insisted Kyuhyun, he then looked up at the older and frowned.
 

"Can we come in?" he asked, making Donghae's eyes widen in panic.
 

"No! I mean, n-no... Leeteuk is pretty messy and... a-and he wouldn't want his boyfriend to see just how messy he is." rambled Donghae with a nervous laugh.
 

"You're lying." accused Kyuhyun with narrowed eyes.
 

"I'm not!" denied Donghae, his eyes still big.
 

"Kyu, leave Donghae alone." said Siwon with a laugh.
 

"Everyone's against me." said Kyuhyun with another pout as he waved his arms about and walked back to his house.
 

Donghae and Siwon looked at each other, the latter looked beyond amused while the other looked confused.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------
 

It was now eleven thirty at night and Kyuhyun was sitting on the couch being lectured by Siwon, who was standing in front of him, on how spying on people was bad and about other things.
 

"You see, Kyuhyun, trust is important in a relationship..." Siwon was saying.
 

"Do you think Leeteuk is home by now?" asked Kyuhyun as he looked at his watch.
 

"Are you even listening to me?" demanded Siwon with a frown.
 

"I stopped about thirty minutes ago." replie Kyuhyun as he looked up at him.
 

"You little...!" started Siwon with an offended look.
 

"Changmin~ Wonnie's bullying me~" whined Kyuhyun in a childish tone.
 

"Siwon, don't make me come out there!" came Changmin's voice from his study.
 

"I'm trying to teach him life lessons!" said Siwon with a roll of his eyes.
 

There was a pause for a moment before a different voice was heard.
 

"All of you, don't make me come out there!" said Woobin, who sounded like he was sleeping.
 

Everyone got quiet so Kyuhyun and Siwon decided to take their conversation upstaris to their now shared room.
 

"Hey, Leeteuk's lights are on!" said Kyuhyun with a broad smile as he pointed to his open window; he noticed a while back that he could see into Leeteuk's room.
 

Kind of creepy, but Kyuhyun didn't mind.
 

"In through one ear and out the other with you." said Siwon as he shook his head and heade into the bathroom to get ready for bed.
 

Kyuhyun walked over to his window and was about to call out to his boyfriend to open the curtains when he heard something compromising.
 

"How long do I leave this in for?" asked Leeteuk's voice, making Kyuhyun tilt his head curiously.
 

Who's he talking to? he wondered.
 

"Well, people usually leave it in for thirty five minutes." replied Donghae's voice.
 

"Can I take nap and you wake me up when you're done?" asked Leeteuk.
 

"No, Leeteuk, I need you to be awake so you can tell me when you feel it." replied Donghae with a laugh.
 

Kyuhyun's eyes widened in shock, not believing what he was hearing.
 

"What am I supposed to feel, exactly?" asked Leeteuk in a confused tone.
 

"Well, when Heechul did it, he said he just felt a tingling sensation. When Hangeng did it, he said it burned." said Donghae.
 

"But they said it depends if it was clean or not." he added as an afterthought.
 

"Ohh." said Leeteuk in understanding.
 

By now, Siwon was done with his shower and walked out of the bathroom while drying off his hair, he spotted Kyuhyun by the window and walked over to him.
 

"Kyu, you can go in now." said Siwon, he then looked at his cousin's stunned expression and raised an eyebrow.
 

"Kyuhyun?" he called as he waved a hand in front of his face and that's when he heard it.
 

"Donghae, it's starting to tingle a bit." said Leeteuk.
 

"Oh, good! That means I did it right!" said a cheerful Donghae.
 

Siwon's eyes widened in shock as he slowly turned to look towards Leeteuk's window.
 

"You told me you've done this before!" exclaimed Leeteuk.
 

"I only did it once with Eunhyuk!" said Donghae defensively.
 

"Did he like it?" asked Leeteuk in a skeptical tone.
 

"Yeah, he said I could do it to him from now on." said Donghae happily.
 

"Isn't it damaging?" asked Leeteuk curiously.
 

"Anything is damaging if you do it too much." replied Donghae with a laugh.
 

Both Siwon and Kyuhyun were just standing there frozen on the spot, trying hard to keep their imaginations under control and hoping things weren't as they seemed.
 

"Okay, can you wash this off now? It's starting to burn!" said Leeteuk in a panicked tone.
 

"That fast? It's only been twenty minutes." said Donghae in confusion.
 

"Twenty? Donghae, it's been forty minutes now!" exclaimed Leeteuk.
 

Kyuhyun and Siwon then heard scrambling happening in Leeteuk's room and saw two figures moving back and forth; they then heard a door slam and everything went silent.
 

"Siwon... d-did I just hear what I think I heard?" asked Kyuhyun, his eyes still wide.
 

Siwon could only nod as he too had wide eyes and was speechless by what they had heard. Just then, Changmin walked in and was about to tell Kyuhyun something when he heard it.
 

"Lee Donghae! I knew I shouldn't have let you do this to me!" shouted Leeteuk in panic.
 

"Oh, don't exaggerate, Leeteuk. When I did it to Eunhyuk, he took it like a man." said Donghae with a laugh.
 

"Yeah, but when you did it to him, Heechul was watching!" said Leeteuk.
 

Changmin snapped out of it and scowled as he walked towards the window, he then leaned out of it before shouting out,
 

"Park Jungsoo! You better not be doing what I think you're doing!" he then looked at Kyuhyun and grinned.
 

"By the way, I got an email from the website." he said.
 

Kyuhyun pushed Changmin and Siwon out of the way and ran towards the study, the only thing the other two heard then was Yunho's and Kyuhyun's voices.
 

"Kyuhyun, don't run in your socks! You're going to slip!"
 

"Whoa~!" and a thump was heard.
 

"I got him." said a sleepy voice.
 

"Woobin? Weren't you asleep?" asked Yunho's curious voice.
 

"Yeah, but I came down to get a glass of water, instead I got a Kyuhyun." replied Woobin, he sounded amused.
 

"Put me down~" whined Kyuhyun.
 

"Okay." said Woobin.
 

A loud thump and a pained "Ow!" was heard before Changmin an Siwon finally went to see what was going on. They saw Kyuhyun scramble to his feet and run into the study to check Changmin's laptop.
 

"What does it say?" asked Yunho, he was sitting on the couch and typing on his own laptop.
 

Kyuhyun read through the email carefully, his eyes growing wider with each sentence.
 

"I need to sit down." breathed Kyuhyun when he finished reading.
 

"Kyunnie, you are sitting." said Woobin before taking a sip of his water; Kyuhyun looked at himself and saw that he was indeed sitting.
 

"Oh, good." he said before passing out on Changmin's chair.
 

"I'm guessing he won the raffle for the tickets?" asked Siwon with a grin, Changmin merely nodded as he laughed at Kyuhyun's reaction.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I don't know when to stop bringing in new characters XD
Now I'll be throwing this gorgeous beast into the mix ^^