Challenge Complete

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

A few years later . . .


 

I finally graduated high school at the top of my class, not number one but still in the top. I must admit a lot has happened these past few years.

 

After that sudden talk with Yunho everyone got into pairs and became couples and we all are still in touch.

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk got their own apartment and both got steady jobs. They seem to be pretty good at the moment and sure they have their ups and downs but they love one another enough to work it out. I just knew from the start that these two would have a strong relationship since they are but equally honest and work hard to keep their relationship strong. I talk to them on the phone once every other day when they are free or we leave each other texts and respond when we can. Ah these two are still one of the cutest couples out there.

 

Heechul and Siwon are finally dating, like actually in a relationship. It took a whole year after we graduated for Siwon to take Heechul’s feeling seriously. The two had a rocky start but eventually, it all worked out. They are still living in their own places for the time being but last time I talked to Heechul he said they were thinking of living in his place. Hmm, I guess Siwon is capable of liking Heechul after all. I guess Siwon was scared of that if it did not work their friendship would end but Heechul, after a year, finally made Siwon realize that would never happen. So I guess these two are also on a good stance for now, I mean they constantly ask me and Kyuhyun for advice but hey at least they are trying.

 

Hangeng and Zhou Mi, well after the whole misunderstanding happened and they cleared the air they began to date. Hangend being the gentlemen that he is always makes sure Shou Mi has everything he needs. He is supporting Zhou Mi’s decision to further his education and love for singing. Hangeng got a once in a life time job in this high demand music company, he uses the money to help put Zhou Mi though college. I thought that was sweet of him. And Zhou Mi passes all he learns to Hangeng, he too has a great singing voice and Zhou Mi wants him to practice, and that way they can both get better in music. I do believe these two will make great artists.

 

 

Henry and his girlfriend, unfortunately, broke up but luckily they left on good terms and are still great friends. Also she was the reason Henry met this lovely young lady names Amber. Amber introduced Henry into dancing and he is finally putting those violin skills to good use. He is now able to dance and play at the same time. From what Henry has told me you can tell there is some strong chemistry there but they both won’t admit it.

 

Sungmin finally got the courage to propose to  his girlfriend unny and they are now engaged. I cannot wait for that wedding.  

 

Ryeowook and Yesung live together but I still have no idea what is going on there.

 

As for my lovely shy aggressive Kyuhyun, he skipped a grade and graduated early and we had a small little graduation party at his house. And that was the day Changmin and Yunho told us the big news. That they are moving back to Japan to explain the company. Of course Changmin accepted this opportunity seeing that his company is growing.

 

As for me, because Changmin’s company was growing, he offered me a job and I gladly accepted. So I now work for Changmin, which is not all that bad. And of course Kyuhyun being as smart as he is he too is working for Changmin.

 

So when the news broke out that Changmin and Yunho were moving back to Japan, they asked Kyuhyun if he would like to move back to Japan with them, of course they offered the same to me seeing that I now work for Changmin. We talked for hours but finally agreed.

 

So the four of us are now living in this high end apartment complex owned by Changmin, it is so spacus I wanna say it’s more like a house than an apartment.

 

Our lives have sure changed a lot. And they are about to change even more. I think today is the day I finally ask Kyuhyun.

 

I wish I could write to you more often, I hope you are well.

 

- Leeteuk



 

After he finished typing he pressed send


 

“Hey Leeteuk dinner is ready. Oh, you’re sending another email?” Kyuhyun asked

 

“Yeah, but I’m done now, let's eat!” Leeteuk said as they exited the room

 

 

After dinner Changmin and Yunho said they had to go back to the company building and attend a mandatory meeting. Leaving Leeteuk and Kyuhyun alone in the apartment.

 

“Do you want to watch a movie or something?” Kyuhyun asked Leeteuk

 

“Yeah but first I kinda wanted to ask you something” Leeteuk said as he gestured to sit down

 

“ Sure what’s up” Kyuhyun asked as he sat down

 

“ You know we have had one heck of a relationship so far. And as the days go by I cannot imagine how my life would be if you were not in it. I do not want to imagine my life without you. I love you Kyuhyun” Leeteuk said while holding Kyuhyun's hand

 

“ aw I love you too Leeteuk” Kyuhyun said

 

The two shared a passionate kiss

 

Which is why I have made up my mind, I asked Changmin for his blessing, he gladly accepted under the condition I make you happy which I promise I will.” Leeteuk said

 

At that moment Kyuhyun could tell what was coming

 

Leeteuk reached in his pocket and pulled out a small black box, he opened it to reveal a silver ring. He got down on one knee...

 

“Kyuhyun, . . .  Will You marry me?” Leeteuk asked

 

“... Yes” Kyuhyun whispered in disbelief

 

Leeteuk put the ring on Kyuhyun’s finger, the two hugged and shared a long passionate kiss before breaking out into a happy laughter.

 

Changmin and Yunho then run into the room yelling congratulations, the two have been in the other room the whole time. And the meeting was just a cover up so that Leeteuk could pop the question. Changmin hugged the two of them and they had a small conversation.

 

“ We need to celebrate let's go buy a cake” Changmin said happily

 

As they got their coats on for it had been raining most of the day, Changmin and kyuhyun left fist leaving Yunho and Leeteuk to close the apartment.

 

“So Leeteuk when's the wedding?” Yunho said with a big smile on his face

 

“ I guess that is my next challenge”

 

Leeteuk replied as they turned off the lights and exited the room.