You make me K.R.Y.

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

The next day, Kyuhyun was determined. He was determined to talk to Ryeowook and set a few things straight. He walked into the music room and saw everyone there but the person he was looking for.
 

"If you're looking for Ryeowook, he's making copies by the teacher's office." said Zhou Mi, who was leaning back in his chair and scribbling away.
 

"Thanks, MiMi." said Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi only nodded and the younger went towards the teacher's office.
 

When he got there, he saw Ryeowook tapping his fingers on the copy machine while it was printing out some blank music sheets. Kyuhyun stopped walking when he was about a foot away, his determination leaving him a bit and second thoughts surfacing.
 

Should I or shouldn't I? thought Kyuhyun with a conflicted look.
 

Ryeowook felt someone behind him and turned around, sighing in relief when he saw it was only Kyuhyun. The latter froze in place, knowing there was no way he could leave now that Ryeowook has spotted him.
 

"Kyuhyun! I'm glad you're here, I was just thinking about going to find you." said Ryeowook with a bright smile.
 

"Oh, r-really?" replied Kyuhyun.
 

"Yeah, it's about what we were talking about in the music room." said Ryeowook as he took a step forward, making Kyuhyun take an unconscious step back.
 

"Are you okay, Kyuhyun? You look a little weird." said Ryeowook with a concerned look.
 

"Listen, Wookie. You know I already have Leeteuk, right?" said Kyuhyun, racking his brain for a nice way to say things.
 

"Yeah." said Ryeowook with a somewhat confused smile.
 

"And you know we're really happy together, right?" continued Kyuhyun.
 

"Of course, everyone can see that." said Ryeowook with a nod.
 

"So... do you see what I'm trying to say here?" asked Kyuhyun uncertainly as he motioned between them.
 

"Not at all." replied Ryeowook with a shake of his head.
 

Kyuhyun let out a weary sigh and rubbed his temple as he thought of a different approach while Ryeowook looked at him curiously.
 

"It's just... I'm flattered you choose me over Yesung, but... I don't... I just don't feel the same way about you, Wookie. I see you as only a friend." said Kyuhyun, hoping his words weren't harsh.
 

He then looked at Ryeowook in confusion when the latter started laughing.
 

"What's funny?" asked Kyuhyun with a pout.
 

"You." replied Ryeowook with a smile.
 

"Why me?" asked Kyuhyun with a tilt of his head.
 

"Because you thought I was confessing to you." said Ryeowook, he then started laughing again.
 

"W-Well, what were you trying to say the other day?!" asked Kyuhyun, his cheeks turning pink from embarrassment.


"I had my sights set on you to join this project I'm working on." said Ryeowook with a smile.
 

"Oh... Ohhhh!" said Kyuhyun when realization hit him, he then glared at Ryeowook when the latter started laughing again.
 

"Damn, Wookie, the way you said it made it sound like you were confessing to me! Give me a break here!" whine Kyuhyun.
 

"I know, I realized that when you left running. And Eunhyuk demanded to know why I was after "his" Donghae." said Ryeowook, he then shook his head in amusement before looking at Kyuhyun again.
 

"That's why Yesung's been bothering me recently; he wants in on the project." he added.
 

"But why don't you want him to join? His voice is great, better than mine even." said Kyuhyun with a curious look.
 

"I'm just going to be honest here... Yesung keeps staring at me in class." said Ryeowook.
 

"Because you won't let him join your project!" said Kyuhyun with big eyes.
 

"No, I mean he's been staring at me since before he overheard me talking about the project with ZhouMi." said Ryeowook.
 

"It's because you're so cute, I would stare at you too." said Kyuhyun with a smile.
 

"Wait, what?" asked Ryeowook with a confused blink.
 

"You heard me." replied Kyuhyun while still smiling.
 

"What?!" repeated Ryeowook, a little louder this time.
 

"The feeling's gone." said Kyuhyun as if it were the most casual thing in the world.
 

"What are you talking about?!" asked Ryeowook, feeling completely lost.
 

"What is your fine self talking about?" countered Kyuhyun with a smirk.
 

"Kyuhyun, you're acting like Yesung right now. What are you talking about?" said Ryeowook with a freaked out look.
 

"I said draw me like one of your French girls." replied Kyuhyun, he then posed by placing a hand on the back of his own head and another on his hip.
 

Both then just stared at each other for a few seconds before they started laughing uncontrollably. Ryeowook then gave Kyuhyun a playful shove.
 

"You had me scared there for a second!" said Ryeowook in an accusing tone.
 

"Well, you know what your problem is?" asked Kyuhyun when he stopped laughing.
 

"What?" replied Ryeowook as he rubbed his aching stomach.
 

"I'm too good looking and you can't take a compliment." replied Kyuhyun with a nod.
 

"What does you being too good looking have to do with me not being able to take a compliment?" asked Ryeowook with an amused look.
 

"Ah-ha, so you admit I'm good looking." said Kyuhyun with a smirk.
 

"Kyuhyun~!" whined Ryeowook, making the other laugh.
 

"Just kidding... sort of... Wookie, walk with me. Talk with me, let's do an experiment." said Kyuhyun, he slid an arm around Ryeowook's shoulders, the latter picked up the finished music sheets and let himself get steered by Kyuhyun.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Leeteuk was walking towards the main entrance with Yesung beside him, the latter was telling him things that made Leeteuk giggle.
 

"Why are you laughing?" asked Yesung with a serious expression.
 

"Because you say the cutest things." replied Leeteuk as he reached over and playfully pinched Yesung's cheek, the younger swatted his hand away and frowned.
 

"I'll say it again... Tell Kyuhyun to stay away from Ryeowook." said Yesung.
 

"Why? They're friends and I don't have a say in who Kyuhyun talks to." said Leeteuk.
 

"True, but don't they seem a little too close?" asked Yesung.
 

"They look like normal friends to me." said Leeteuk with a blink.
 

"Are you sure, though?" insisted Yesung, making the older stop and look at him with a suspicious look.
 

"What are you getting at, Yesung?" asked Leeteuk, not liking how this conversation was going.
 

"I'm just saying Kyuhyun's been acting kind of flirty with Ryeowook these days." said Yesung.
 

"No, he hasn't and if I understood Kyuhyun correctly, Ryeowook has been hitting on him." said Leeteuk.
 

"What?!" exclaimed Yesung with a furious expression.
 

"Um, yeah, about that." said Kyuhyun's voice.
 

Both Leeteuk and Yesung turned and saw Kyuhyun standing there with a nervous looking Ryeowook beside him.
 

"Why are you holding hands?" demaned Yesung when he noticed, Leeteuk looked and frowned when he saw.
 

"Funny story, true story," started Kyuhyun with a nevous laugh after seeing he look Yesung was giving him, "Turns out Wookie wanted me to join this project he's working on." he explained.
 

"You mean the project he wouldn't let me join?" asked Yesung, his gaze shifting towards Ryeowook.
 

"Yeah, that one. Anyway, Wookie thought about it some more and I convinced him to let you join." said Kyuhyun, he then stepped towards Yesung with Ryeowook and grabbed his hand.
 

He then joined Ryeowook's hand with Yesung's hand and kept them linked with his own.
 

"Now, you two have things to talk about. Let's go, Leeteuk." said Kyuhyun, grabbing his boyfriend's hand at the last statement and started walking off.
 

Ryeowook was about to call out to him, but Yesung cleared his throat and he reluctantly looked back at the older.
 

"So..." started Yesung.
 

He then suddenly leaned forward and placed his other hand at the back of Ryeowook's neck and placed a soft kiss on Ryeowook's lips, making the latter's eyes open wide in shock.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: The YeWook ship is sailing! XD