Losing it

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

It's been a few days since he overheard Donghae and Leeteuk talking and Taemin still didn't know what to do; he hasn't told anyone about it and his friends started noticing his weird behavior. The first one to notice was Siwon. It's Friday after school and Taemin was making his way to the soccer field where the guys were having practice when he saw a guy walking towards him with a big stack of books that covered his face.

 

"Um, do you need help with that?" asked Taemin with an amused look, the guy stopped walking.

 

"Taemin? Is that you?" asked a voice that belonged to Kyuhyun, making the younger grin.

 

"Yeah." replied Taemin with a laugh as he stepped forward and took half the pile in his arms.

 

"Phew, thanks, Taemin." said Kyuhyun with a relieved sigh.

 

"Sure. What's with all the books?" asked Taemin as they started walking towards the field again.

 

"Well, Siwon said he'll meet me at the field because he had to go clean the guinea pig's cage and dumped his books on me." replied Kyuhyun with a grimace.

 

"Um, Kyuhyun... We don't have a guinea pig." said Taemin with a confused look.

 

"That's what I thought too." said Kyuhyun with a thoughtful look.

 

They made it to the field and dumped the books on the bleachers and sat down to catch their breaths, Leeteuk was a few feet away and noticed them. He smiled broadly when he saw Kyuhyun and started making his way over to them.

 

"Hey~" greeted Leeteuk when he was close enough, Kyuhyun looked up and also smiled brightly when he saw his boyfriend.

 

"Duckie!" exclaimed a happy Kyuhyun as he got up and ran at him, he wrapped his arms around Leeteuk's waist and picked him up then spun him around; Leeteuk let out a laugh and had to hold onto his neck so he wouldn't fall.

 

When he was put back down, Kyuhyun gave him a sweet kiss on the lips, making Leeteuk melt; he still gets breathless when he and Kyuhyun share a kiss or a simple hug.

 

"Hey, hey, just because Siwon isn't here yet doesn't mean you two can be all over each other." said Taemin with a grimace, making the couple reluctantly pull away.

 

"Why? Are you jealous, Taemin?" asked Leeteuk in a playful tone.

 

"Yeah." replied Taemin with a straight face, making Leeteuk frown.

 

"I want a boyfriend too." added the younger with a pout, Kyuhyun laughed but Leeteuk still eyed the pouting younger with a suspicious look.

 

After a few more playful cuddles and kisses, Leeteuk forced himself to separate from Kyuhyun so he could round up the guys. They were all now sitting in front of him on the bleachers while Leeteuk stood there with his arms crossed.

 

"Okay, so it's that time where I give you your individual soccer evaluations and tell you what things you need to improve. I'll start with Eunhyuk and go down the line." he said, the guys nodded in understanding and Eunhyuk got up to follow Leeteuk; they merely went a few feet away from the guys so they wouldn't be able to overhear.

 

The rest of the guys started talking amongst themselves and Taemin turned towards Kyuhyun with a grin.

 

"Do you want to see who can go up the bleachers faster?" he asked cheerfully, Kyuhyun looked behind him towards the bleachers with a thoughtful look.

 

"Sure, why not?" replied Kyuhyun with a shrug and a grin of his own.

 

They got up and went to stand at the bottom of the bleachers and on the count of three, they dashed towards the top as if their lives depended on it. It was neck and neck midway, but since he has longer legs, Kyuhyun made it to the top before Taemin; the younger had a pout on his face when he caught up.

 

"No fair, you have longer legs." complained Taemin while still pouting.

 

"Can't help being born with these genetics." said Kyuhyun with a playful shake of his bum, making Taemin laugh.

 

"Stop that." said Taemin with a broad grin as he gave Kyuhyun's bum a playful hit.

 

"HEY!" both looked down and saw Leeteuk glaring at them with a fuming look; he was currently talking with Donghae, the latter tried to suppress his laughter.

 

"Watch that hand, Taemin!" warned Leeteuk, Taemin blinked and curiously looked at his hand.

 

"What am I looking for?" asked Taemin with an "innocent" look, which turned into a smirk when Leeteuk started to storm his way over, but was held back by a laughing Donghae.

 

Just as Taemin was turning to look back at Kyuhyun, someone fro the bottom of the bleachers shouted,

 

"Kyuhyun! Look out for that ball!" before he could react, a soccer ball hit Kyuhyun in the back of the head, the force making him stumble forward and fall down the steps of the bleachers.

 

"Kyuhyun!" multiple voices shouted, including Taemin, who immediately ran forward to try and catch him; Eunhyuk happen to be standing mid-bleachers and ran up to catch Kyuhyun before he could fall all the way down.

 

"He's unconscious!" said Eunhyuk with a panicked look as he cradled Kyuhyun in his arms.

 

Leeteuk was the first one to reach him and Eunhyuk immediately let him hold his boyfriend, being careful to not move the younger too much. Taemin reached them next and looked at Kyuhyun with a scared expression.

 

"T-That ball came out of nowhere." said Taemin as he reached forward with a shaky hand and swept some hair away from Kyuhyun's face.

 

"Did anyone see anything?" demanded Leeteuk with a furious look as he glanced around at his teammates.

 

Everyone shook their head and before something else was said, Siwon appeared out of nowhere with a murderous look on his face and wordlessly gathered Kyuhyun in his arms and walked down the rest of the bleachers leaving everyone looking after him with confused and concerned looks.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

For the next few days, Kyuhyun didn't go to school; the doctors revealed he had a concussion that wasn't dangerous, but recommended he stay home to rest. Kyuhyun was in his room playing on his laptop when Changmin came through the door without knocking and a big smile on his face.

 

"Do you ever knock?" asked Kyuhyun without looking up.

 

"Not when it's my house. When you pay the bills, then I'll knock." replied Changmin, the smile never leaving his face, he walked over to Kyuhyun and sat beside him on the bed.

 

"So, how are you feeling?" asked Changmin as he ruffled Kyuhyun's hair.

 

"Much better, but my head starts hurting when I try to remember things." replied Kyuhyun with a grimace.

 

"Kyu, the doctor said to not force yourself to remember things." said Changmin in a stern tone.

 

"But there are a few things that are bothering me~" whined Kyuhyun with a pout.

 

"Like what?" asked Changmin with a laugh, Kyuhyun pulled up a picture from his laptop and showed it to his brother.

 

"This. Who are these guys and why am I with them?" asked Kyuhyun with a curious look; it was a group picture of the music club.

 

"Oh, those are your fellow classmates from the music club. Siwon got you to join when you first started school." replied Changmin, Kyuhyun blinked at him with big eyes and looked back down at the picture.

 

"Ohh... I wish I could remember them, they look like good people." said Kyuhyun in a disappointed tone.

 

"You will, Kyu, just give it some time." assured Changmin with a smile as he gave Kyuhyun's shoulder a squeeze, he then got up and stretched his arms above his head.

 

"I'll be back with your lunch, okay?" he said, Kyuhyun only nodded with a small smile and Changmin ruffled his hair before going downstairs.

 

Man~ I forgot to ask Changmin to get me some water...Ahhh, so annoying... thought Kyuhyun with a face palm, he then figured it wouldn't hurt him to walk a little.

 

He threw the covers off himself and abruptly stood up, making the whole room spin as he fell back onto the bed; the last thing he saw was the ceiling before everything went black.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun's eyes fluttered open and his vision was a little blurry, but he could clearly hear familiar voices speaking around him.

 

"Look, he's waking up!" said Siwon's voice, Kyuhyun blinked to clear his vision and saw his cousin coming towards him with a worried look; he also saw Changmin and Yunho looking over at him with the same expressions.

 

"Kyu, are you okay?" asked Changmin as he went over to place a hand on his forehead, his brother nodded with a confused look.

 

"Yeah... But Changmin, aren't you and Yunho supposed to be in Japan?" asked Kyuhyun.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note: Okay, now you might wanna kill me, but you can't... I have to finish this story XD

Anyway, brace yourselves... the next few chapters are going to have violence, a lot of swearing (mostly unnecessary swearing), drama, cheesy sad scenes and a few twists here and there.

Spoiler! There are going to be a lot of hospital visits, and new couples are going to form.

 

*gasp* Oh, no, I didn't!       

Oh, yes, I did!