Japan Diaries Pt. 4

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

Kyuhyun had a plan, and his plan involved the dorks called Changmin and Yunho.

 

"And you two are not coming out of here until you settle your differences... Whatever they might be." said Kyuhyun as he looked at the two guys with narrowed eyes and crossed arms.

 

Kyuhyun had managed to finally get Changmin and Yunho in the same room, which was actually more difficult than he thought. They're in Changmin's study in the house, Yunho was standing by the window while Changmin was sitting on the couch; neither of them were looking at each other and Kyuhyun could sense the awkwardness.

 

"We don't have any differences to settle, Kyu. Where did you get that idea from?" said Changmin with furrowed brows.

 

"Don't give me that. I've seen how you two have been acting towards each other and it's starting to annoy me a little." said Kyuhyun.

 

"Changmin's right, Kyuhyun... there's nothing to settle." said Yunho, Kyuhyun noticed the reproachful look he sent towards Changmin.

 

"Oh, there's plenty to settle." said the younger with a raised eyebrow, he then smirked which sent a shiver down the other two's spines.

 

"Want me to help?" asked Kyuhyun.

 

"No!" exclaimed Changmin and Yunho in unison.

 

"Hm, let me think." said Kyuhyun while putting on a thoughtful face and ignoring the horrified looks of the other two.

 

"Ah... I got it." said Kyuhyun at last, he grinned evilly and pointed at Yunho while staring at Changmin.

 

"Did you know that Yunho has had a crush on you since forever?" asked Kyuhyun, making Yunho groan in embarrassment as he hid his face behind his hands.

 

Changmin's cheeks turned red and he looked away from his smirking little brother, refusing to answer. Of course he knows Yunho has a crush on him, the man himself told him after suddenly kissing him. Since then, Changmin didn't know how to act around Yunho, so he kept trying to avoid him and the confession. Yunho took that as a rejection, but instead of backing off, he kept trying to show Changmin that his feelings are genuine and kept dropping hints that he wasn't going to give up.

 

Kyuhyun looked from Changmin to Yunho and back again, a surprised expression on his face.

 

"Huh... You do know." said Kyuhyun in amusement, he then looked at Yunho and grinned.

 

"I take it by this awkwardness that Changmin's playing hard to get." he stated.

 

"He kind of is." agreed Yunho, receiving a glare from Changmin.

 

"What? You've been purposely ignoring me since I kissed you." blurted Yunho, making Changmin's eyes widen as he snapped his head towards Kyuhyun.

 

"Oooh, there was kissing involved." said Kyuhyun with a smirk, he then walked over to Changmin and playfully shoved him.

 

"You little sneaky snake." teased the younger, he then put his hands on his hips and looked at them.

 

"Well, you two have to settle this like adults... Changmin, quit avoiding Yunho just because he kissed you and Yunho, don't stop stalking Changmin until he gives in." said Kyuhyun with a grin and before the other two could say anything, he ran out of the room and closed the door.

 

The two friends' eyes widened in horror when they heard a click from outside.

 

"Did he just...?" Yunho let his question trail off as he stared at the door.

 

"Yeah." replied Changmin with a face palm.

 

Yunho noticed that the door could also be locked from the inside so he walked over to it and tried to unlock and open the door, but was surprised when it still wouldn't open.

 

"He put pennies in the crack of the door." said Changmin, who saw Yunho's confused expression.

 

"Where does he learn these things?" asked Yunho, Changmin let out a sigh and shrugged.

 

"Siwon isn't as innocent as he looks!" replied Kyuhyun from the other side of the door.

 

"Note to self... Kill Siwon." said Changmin to himself as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

After five minutes of silence, Kyuhyun started to grow impatient with them and decided to just blurt something out.

 

"You two don't know what to talk about? Fine, I'll give you something to talk about... Changmin, did you know Yunho's apartment building burned down?"

 

Changmin's eyes widened as he looked up at Yunho, who was still standing with his back turned to him.

 

"What?! Why didn't you tell me? Where have you been staying? Are you okay?" Changmin asked question after question without giving Yunho a chance to reply.

 

"Slow down there, Changmin, let the man speak." said Kyuhyun through the door, the fact that he was still listening didn't seem to bother the other two.

 

Changmin got up from the couch and walked over to his friend, he placed a hand on Yunho's shoulder and looked at his face.

 

"Yunho..." said Changmin in a soft tone.

 

"I... I didn't want to bother you." said Yunho in a quiet tone, making the younger frown.

 

"You could never bother me, Yunho. We've known each other for years and you should know by now that you can always count on me for anything. I keep telling you this." said Changmin.

 

"Aww, that's so romantic! I'm gonna go call Leeteuk and tell him." said Kyuhyun, Changmin and Yunho then heard his footsteps and then a door opening and closing.

 

"Anyway, you're staying here with us... And I don't want to hear 'no' for an answer!" said Changmin, adding the last part while pointing a finger at Yunho who was about to protest.

 

"I'll stay if you'll be my boyfriend." mumbled Yunho.

 

"What was that?" asked Changmin, not sure if he heard right.

 

"I said I'll stay." said Yunho, his cheeks turning a light pink as he refused to repeat the last part.

 

Changmin was pretty sure Yunho had said more, but let the subject drop as he smiled triumphantly from convincing Yunho to stay.

 

------------------------------------------

 

"So? Are you my brother-in-law yet?" asked Kyuhyun as he played on his PSP.

 

"It took a whole week, but..." Yunho's reply was cut off by Changmin walking in.

 

"Kyuhyun, have you seen the -" Changmin stopped in mid-sentence when he made eye contact with Yunho and quickly looked away while a light blush appeared on his face.

 

"I'll just, um... I'll come back later." said Changmin while awkwardly scratching the back of his head and was about to walk out when Yunho jumped up from the couch and wrapped his arms around Changmin's waist from behind and brought him back into the room.

 

"To answer your question, Kyuhyun... Yes, I'm now your brother-in-law." said Yunho with a broad smile, he then gave Changmin a kiss on the cheek which made the younger male blush again.

 

"Great! Now that that's settled..." said Kyuhyun with a grin, he turned to Changmin and crossed his arms with a pout.

 

"When are you taking me back home to my boyfriend?" he asked.