5

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

Youngbae’s POV

 

 

“I need to go to the toilet first, then we’ll go to class okay guys?” Jiyong said.

 

 

“Arasso” we replied.

 

 

“You know, I cant wait to see Jiyong fall in love. I’m going to laugh my off. But looking at how he’s so determined to not fall in love I think it’ll be a while before we see that.” Seunghyun told us while smirking.

 

 

“I know, the day Ji hyung falls for someone is the day hell freezes over.” Daesung said.

 

 

Seungri just nodded his head in agreement.

 

 

I don’t know why but he just finds girls annoying, except his mom that is.

 

 

You may wonder why Jiyong is hell bent on not falling in love, well the reason is…actually now that I think about it there is no reason oh wait there is. Since little, all the noonas really liked him. They keep bothering him and pinching his cheeks and saying how cute he is. As he got older, the girls started confessing to him and leaving him presents at his locker and he finds it disturbing and a long the way he just wanted nothing to do with girls.

 

 

In KNU, it didn’t stop in fact it just got worse but since Ji has gotten used to it he just ignores them. So the girls here don’t bother him although they secretly fawn over him and plus Jiyong gives off this mysterious vibe and a bit scary at times so that they wont disturb him.

 

 

However once he finds a girl that can catch his attention, he’ll change. I sincerely believe that. I cant wait to see that. Even if hell freezes over.

 

 

 

I look at Daesung and I see him sleeping. This guy really likes to sleep; he can fall asleep whenever and wherever. Once he went to the toilet and never came back.

 

 

We were worried so we went to check on him. We checked the toilet and one stall was closed so we knocked on it and it turns out he was sleeping in the toilet while doing his ‘business’.

 

 

Yeap Daesung is a sleepyhead.

 

 

Seungri and Seunghyun is playing pool, I’m just sitting at the couch.

 

 

“Where is Jiyong? We’ll be late if he doesn’t come soon.” Seunghyun said.

 

 

 

“Aishht this hyung, I’ll go check on him.” Seungri told us and went to the door to search for Ji.

 

 

BANG

 

 

Suddenly the door slammed open and in comes Jiyong while panting hard.

It’s like he ran a marathon.

 

 

And what he said next makes our jaw drop on the floor.

 

 

“I THINK I’M IN LOVE” Jiyong shouted.

 

 

Seungri immediately went ran to him and slapped him, HARD.

 

 

“GIVE ME BACK MY HYUNGGG YOU CREATURE THAT LOOKS LIKE JI HYUNG” Seungri screamed while shaking Jiyong and slapping him again. This guy, he’s going to get it from Jiyong when Jiyong recovers.

 

 

But right now Ji doesn’t look like he understands what Seungri is saying. He looks like he’s in a daze.

 

 

Daesung woke up because of Seungri’s scream.

 

 

Daesung rubbed his eyes sleepily and looked at me and said “Hyung, I had a dream that hell had freezed up. It was creepy.”

 

 

He then looked at Seungri shaking Jiyong and he had a confused looked on his face.

 

 

“Why is Seungri and Jiyong hyung like that?” Daesung mumbled.

 

 

“I think your dream came true Daesung ah, Jiyong said he’s in…loo love.” Seunghyun stuttered with a disbelief look on his face.

 

 

I walked to Jiyong’s side and made him face me.

 

 

“Ji, what happened?” I asked slowly since he still doesn’t look like he understands what I’m saying. He has this dreamy look on his face.

 

 

“Ji, talk to us?” I shook him a bit but it didn’t work.

 

 

I did the next best thing.

 

 

“YAHHH if you don’t start talking I’m taking out the ice.”

 

 

“GAHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO, I’LL TALK.” Jiyong screamed at my face.

 

 

I gotta thank butler choi for that one.

 

 

I dragged Jiyong to the couch and all 4 of us listened to him intently. I know we’re late for class but we don’t really care right now.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“Talk” Seunghyun ordered.

 

 

“I met a goddess on my way back from the toilet.” Jiyong said still with the dreamy face.

 

 

Seungri slapped him again

 

 

“Who the hell is this guy?” Seungri looks scared

 

 

“Ji, tell us properly. Who did you meet?” Youngbae asked.

 

 

“I don’t know, I’ve never seen her before…but she is so pretty.” Jiyong sighed like a lovesick penguin.

 

 

All four of them besides Jiyong looked at each other with the same thought going on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter