Prologue

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT HURTTSSSSSS” Eun Mi screamed loudly in the labour room. Chung Hee, her husband just held her hand tightly because there isn’t anything else that he could do. He never felt so helpless and this is it, he’s going to lose his wife. His beautiful kind-hearted loving wife.

 

 

Flashback

 

“Honey, you heard what the doctor said. If I have this baby I might not survive and I know this is a selfish request and please don’t hate me for this, but I want this baby. I want to keep it, I don’t want to do an abortion.” Eun Mi was crying while saying this.

 

“I already know what you’re going to do before you say it but can I just say how this . I don’t want to lose you, I don’t know how to live without you. What am I going to do without you? And how is the baby going to live without her omma?” Chung Hee tried to keep his tears from falling but this is so hard. He’s going to lose the love of his life, his queen. How is he suppose to face this.

 

“I don’t want to leave you too, but this is my fate. I’m not that worried about you, you’re going to be fine because I know how strong of a person my loving husband is. You’re going to get through this and the baby is going to be fine because her appa is a great man. Baby, I love you so very much, don’t ever forget that. I’m sorry for leaving you, for being this weak that I cant survive this.” Eun Mi’s voice broke at the end.

 

“No, you’re not weak, don’t you dare say that. You’re the strongest woman I’ve ever met, well besides my omma” Chung Hee tried to make Eun Mi laugh and it worked.

 

 

“Seriously, I love you baby. Thank your for everything. We’ll get through this, I don’t know how but we will, together.” Chung Hee said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter