23

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*WARNING*

This chapter is cheesy as hell :B

 

 

 

 

Chapter 23

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

*RING RING*

*RING RING*

 

 

Dara fumbled to search for her phone that’s ringing. Without looking at the caller she answered it with her eyes still closed.

 

 

“Yoboseyo?” She said sleepily.

 

 

“Baby, wake up.” She heard Jiyong whisper excitedly through the phone.

 

 

“Ji? What time is it?” Dara said half asleep.

 

 

“It’s 5.15 a.m. You need to get up and get ready for our date.” Jiyong couldn’t contain his happiness and Dara could her the excitement in his voice and she too became excited.

 

 

“Arasso, I’ll get ready now.” Dara hang up the phone and got up from the bed. It’s their first official date, she’s nervous but really excited.

 

 

She went and got ready, Dara doesn’t really take that much time to get ready and that’s why Jiyong lets her sleep in some more. Give Dara half an hour and she’ll be ready.

 

 

Jiyong said yesterday to wear comfortable clothes so she’s wearing skinny jeans and a black long sleeve t-shirt. She ties her hair in a messy bun, wore some lip balm, sprayed her strawberry perfume and converse shoes and she was set.

 

 

Dara went out to the living room and she quietly tiptoed to Bom’s room. She peeped inside and saw Bom still in dreamland. She quietly went to her and kissed her cheek and whispered, “I’ll be back soon Bommie.”

 

 

“Arasso tokki, be safe.” Bom mumbled half asleep.

 

 

Dara smiled and went out.

 

 

Dara went outside her apartment to wait for Jiyong and much to her surprise Jiyong’s already there.

 

 

“Ji?” Dara’s voice was shocked because it was only 5.45 a.m. and Jiyong’s already there leaning on his car and a huge grin on his face.

 

 

“Hi baby.” Jiyong went and gave Dara a hug and a kiss.

 

 

“What time did you get here?” Dara asked.

 

 

“Emm I think it was at 5?” Jiyong said.

 

 

“Omo yahhhhh, why’d you come so early. You said at 6.” Dara scolded Jiyong because she could feel how cold Jiyong’s hands are around her waist.

 

 

Dara warmed her hands by rubbing it together and then gently put it on both sides of Jiyong’s cheeks to warm him up.

 

 

“Babe, I’m fine.” Jiyong exclaimed while having this goofy expression.

 

 

“Arasso, let’s get in the car before you catch a cold.” Dara told him. Jiyong opened her door for her and Dara went in.

 

 

Once both of them had put their seatbelts on, Jiyong turned to Dara, “You ready?”

 

 

“Hell yeah!” Dara squealed

 

 

“Let’s go!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“So where are we going?” Dara asked Jiyong after a half hour drive. Dara couldn’t help it, she wanted to know.

 

 

“It’s a surprise baby.” Jiyong winked.

 

 

“Arasso.” Dara didn’t ask anymore because she knows Jiyong wouldn’t tell her. They talked about random things and Jiyong wouldn’t let go of her hand and he would constantly kiss it from time to time. Dara would just let him because she felt loved when Jiyong does it.

 

 

After another 45 minutes, Jiyong parked the car somewhere. Dara tried looking around but the sun hasn’t come up yet so it was a bit dark.

 

 

“Baby do you trust me?” Jiyong whispered.

 

 

“I do.” Dara whispered back.

 

 

“I’m going to cover your eyes.” Jiyong pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and tied it around dara’s eyes. After making sure that she couldn’t see Jiyong went out of the car and went to Dara’s side to open her door and guide her out from the car.

 

 

“Just follow me, I got you.” Jiyong said and he carefully held Dara’s hand and his other hand went around her waist for support. After walking for 10 minutes they stopped and Jiyong asked her to sit down. Dara sat down carefully and Jiyong let go of her waist but still held her hand. Jiyong sat down beside her.

 

 

“We’re just in time.” Jiyong said while carefully taking off Dara’s blindfold.

 

 

“Baby open your eyes.” Jiyong whispered at her ear.

 

 

Dara slowly opened her eyes and what she saw made her teared up and she was in awe.

 

 

Jiyong had brought her to the edge of a cliff that was overlooking the sea and the sun was about to rise. They were sitting on a blanket. Dara looked at Jiyong.

 

 

“Hey don’t cry.” Jiyong put his arm around her and brought her in close. Dara’s head was at his chest.

 

 

 

“Ji, thank you.” Dara whispered softly. She didn’t know what else to say. This has been one of her dreams. To watch a sunrise with her loved one.

 

 

“This is so beautiful, how did you find this place?” Dara asked still amazed at the view.

 

 

“I found this on my own a few years back while we were travelling and I just fell in love with it. I promised myself to bring the person I wanted to share this place with the most, so I brought you, because there is no one else who is as special and as precious and who I am deeply and madly in love with than you.” Jiyong looked into Dara’s eyes. Dara could see and hear the sincerity of it all and she was at a loss. How can he make her feel so loved and appreciated like no one had ever did.

 

 

“I love you so much Kwon Jiyong.” Dara whispered and kissed Jiyong on the lips.

 

 

“I love you more Park Sandara.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

They watched the sunrise while in each other’s arms. Dara sighed in content. Life couldn’t get any better than this.

 

 

After the sun had come up Jiyong pulled Dara to get up and took her hand and turned her around. Dara gasped.

 

 

Someone had set up a table for two with a lot of food on the table. It was a beautiful and it felt like a fairytale.

 

 

“Oh my god Jiyong this is beautiful. How did you manage all of this?” Dara wondered.

 

 

“I have my ways, come on lets eat. I know you’re starving.” Jiyong winked.

 

 

They made their way to the table and Jiyong being the gentleman he is pulled the seat for Dara. Dara curtsied playfully for Jiyong and Jiyong bowed. Dara giggled. Jiyong sat in the chair in front of her.

 

 

Dara started taking some of the food to put into Jiyong’s plate before she put some in hers. Jiyong always loved how Dara takes care of him like this. It feels like they’re married already.

 

 

“Ji why are you smiling like that?” Dara looked at Jiyong who was grinning so wide that it looks like its going to hurt.

 

 

 

“I was just thinking about our married life in the future.” Jiyong blurted out without thinking.

 

 

Dara immediately blushed. But Dara had to admit hearing Jiyong sounding so sure of their future made her feel secured.

 

 

“You look beautiful when you blush baby.” Jiyong grinned.

 

 

Dara blushed even more if that was even possible.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

“This has been the most amazing first date ever.” Dara was bouncing around happily. No words could describe how happy she feels right now.

 

 

“Thank you Ji, I cant wait to tell Bommie about our first date.” Dara gushed and kissed Jiyong on the cheek.

 

 

“You’re welcome baby but did you think it was over already?” Jiyong said mysteriously.

 

 

“Ehh? Is there more?” Dara tilted her head in confusion.

 

 

“Baby, this is just the beginning.” Jiyong grinned ily and pulled her towards the car.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

“OMG IS THIS WHERE I THINK IT IS???!??” Dara shrieked loudly.

 

 

Jiyong couldn’t help but laugh. His girl is so cute.

 

 

“Yes babe, this is exactly where you think it is” Jiyong chuckled.

 

 

 

“How did youuu know??” Dara excitedly ask Jiyong.

 

 

 

“You know how.” Jiyong playfully said.

 

 

 

“Omg Bom, thank you thank you.” Dara hugged Jiyong tightly and then went out of the car and ran towards the entrance.

 

 

 

You would never believe where they are, they are at a strawberry farm.

 

 

Dara always had this fantasy that her boyfriend would take her to a strawberry farm for their first date because she is in love with strawberries. She always wanted to go but she never got the chance because she was so busy. Dara wanted to pick the fruits with her boyfriend and just walk around admiring everything. People would probably call her childish but that was what she wanted and she couldn’t believe that Jiyong did it for her.

 

 

 

Dara realized that she went ahead without Jiyong and immediately stopped on her tracks and turned back around to go back to Jiyong. She took his hand and pulled him along. Dara saw a sign that said there were nectari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter