13

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

 

“Dara-yah are you going to the dance next week?” CL asked me hopefully.

 

 

We were walking to our next class together.

 

 

“What dance?” I asked her back.

 

 

“Ehhh you don’t know about the dance?” CL looked shocked.

 

 

“Hasn’t Jiyong said anything yet?” She continued.

 

 

“No, why would Jiyong say anything about that?” I wondered.

 

 

“Aishhtt that slow guy.” CL muttered.

 

 

I looked at her questioningly

 

 

“There’s this annual dance every semester for all the students in KNU. Everyone is invited to attend.” CL looked excited.

 

 

“You have to come Dara, it will be a lot of fun.” She gave me this puppy dog eyes.

 

 

“I don’t know CL, I have work and besides you, I don’t really know anyone here.” I said unsurely.

 

 

True though, besides CL I don’t really have any other friends at KNU well accept Jiyong and the other boys but they’re boys and it would be weird for me to go to the dance with them. I don’t even have a date.

 

 

 

“And I’m sure you’re going with Seungri right? I don’t want to be a third wheel.” I told her.

 

 

“You wont be a third wheel Dara, trust me. And plus Jiyong would really love it if you went.”  CL wiggled her eyebrows at me.

 

 

“Why would Jiyong love it?” What is CL trying to say.

 

 

“Ohh never mind, he’ll tell you soon enough.” CL said mysteriously and dragged me to class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

“So have you asked her yet?” Seungri asked me.

 

 

“Emm ehh not yet…” I told him quietly.

 

 

“WHATT???” The four shouted.

 

 

“Dude, the dance is in 4 days. You need to ask her quick before someone else does.” TOP said exasperatedly.

 

 

“I will I will, it’s just I don’t know how to ask her.” I said gloomily.

 

 

“Are you scared she will turn you down hyung?” Daesung looked at Jiyong.

 

 

“Emm yeah.” There’s this gut feeling that’s telling me Dara would say yes but deep down I’m scared she would reject me. I’m scared she’ll just think of me as a friend.

 

 

“Ji, you wont know until you try right?” Youngbae patted my back encouragingly.

 

 

‘Youngbae’s right, I should try first.’

 

 

 

“Thanks guys.” I gratefully looked at them.

 

 

“If she rejects you JIi, I’ll be your date to the dance.” TOP said cheekily at me.

 

 

I threw my bag at him.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

I haven’t seen Dara all day, we don’t have any classes together today. How am I suppose to ask her now?

 

 

The four of us are at the game room and it’s 4pm. Classes are suppose to be finished.

 

 

I don’t know where Seungri is, probably with CL.

 

 

 

I sighed exasperatedly.

 

 

“Yahhh Ji, quit sighing. How about you just text her and ask her to meet you?” TOP suggested.

 

 

“WAHHHHHHHHHH I forgot about that. Thanks TOP.” I went and hugged him.

 

 

“How can he be the smartest guy in KNU but still something simple like that he cant think of?” Daesung whispered to TOP.

 

 

“I heard that Daesung.” I glared at him.

 

 

Youngbae snickered.

 

 

I started texting Dara (I asked for her number when we started to get close with each other) asking her where she is but right when I was about to hit send Seungri slammed the door open at came in panting hard.

 

 

“What’s wrong maknae?” Daesung asked

 

 

“Hyungs D-D-Dara noona’s in tro-trouble.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

 

“Everything ready?” The leader asked.

 

 

“Ready.” 10 girls answered her.

 

 

“Let’s get her.” The leader smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

 

“Ahhhhh it’s time to go home.” I stretched my arms.

 

 

“Finished classes already Dara?” CL asked me.

 

 

“Yeah, you?”

 

 

“I have another class after this.” CL pouted.

 

 

“Ehehe, sorry CL-roo. Do you mind if I go home first?” I asked her.

 

 

“Of course, the rat is taking me home later.” She grinned.

 

 

“Haha arasso, bye CL-roo.” I gave her a hug and waved goodbye.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was walking down the corridor to get outside and I felt like something wasn’t right.

 

 

 

The corridor had this eerie feeling and it was dead silent. It felt scary so I quicken my pace. I wonder why there was no one there, usually there would be a lot of people using that corridor.

 

 

Suddenly without warning something hit my head. I was shocked but the impact wasn’t that hard so I was still standing. I looked to see what it was and it was a tomato. I picked it up and I wanted to turn around to look who threw it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

Dara started to turn around but before she could she was hit with tomatoes, eggs and water balloons. Dara couldn’t do anything except cover herself with her hands.

 

 

“YAHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.” Dara shouted.

 

 

She tried to block as many as she could but it still hit her and she was getting dizzy from all the impact. She closed her eyes because the juices from the tomatoes were getting inside her eyes.

 

 

 

“STOPP IT.” Dara shouted again.

 

 

After getting hit countless times, Dara finally stumbled and fell to the ground. The attack suddenly stopped and Dara tried to open her eyes but it was hard. She tried again and she saw a pair of heels stopped in front of her.

 

 

She looked up and saw the girl that was talking to Jiyong t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter