22

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellooooo my lovely readers,

I dont know if you've noticed but today marks the first year anniversary for this fanfic!!

I'm thankful to each and every one of you that's been reading this story of mine. I know this story is lacking in many ways but i still wish and hope that you'll still read it till the very end. This is my first ever story that i've written and i'm glad i could share it with all of you.

This is the longest chap i've written, i hope you enjoy it.

Let's go ~

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chapter 22

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

 

“Ji, you do know I can walk right?” this is so embarrassing but Jiyong wont listen to anything I’m saying.

 

 

“I know babe.” Jiyong grinned.

 

 

“So can you put me down now?” I pleaded.

 

 

“Nope.” Jiyong said.

 

 

“Yahhhhhhhh Ji, pleaseee you’re making me embarrassed here.” I whined at him.

 

 

“I don’t care.” Jiyong stuck his tongue out at me.

 

 

“I’m not a baby Jiyong.” I tried to sound stern.

 

 

“Yes you are Dara, you’re my baby.” Jiyong said sweetly.

 

 

“Awwww that’s cute but that’s not working on me Jiyong. Please put me down.”

 

 

“Not gonna.” Jiyong is persistent.

 

 

Okay here’s the thing, Jiyong is carrying me bridal style through the hallways of the university since he doesn’t want me to walk. He’s been carrying me since we arrived at the university, which has been about 30 minutes.

 

 

I sighed.

 

 

“Ji, aren’t you tired? I’m pretty heavy you know?” I tried again.

 

 

“Heavy?? Pffttt I swear after this I’m going to feed you lots and lots of food. You need to gain some weight babe. You’re so light.” Jiyong reprimanded me.

 

 

‘Aishh this guy.’

 

 

I heard some people chuckling and I immediately looked over Jiyong’s shoulder to glare at those people.

 

 

The rest of Big Bang are following us and I don’t know why.

 

 

“Why are you guys here again?” I asked them.

 

 

“We just wanted to tag along and enjoy your misery.” Top and the rest snickered.

 

 

“Gee thanks guys, I’m glad someone is having fun out of my misery.” I mumbled.

 

 

Since I still have to use crutches, Jiyong usually does this. Carry me around. I wouldn’t come here if it were up to me since I know Jiyong would do this. But we had to go to the examination department to settle our exam fees so I had to come.

 

 

“Noona I’m here in case Ji hyung gets tired then I’ll get the chance to carry you.” Seungri butted in which earned a glare from Jiyong.

 

 

“You’re not getting near her you rat.” Jiyong muttered.

 

 

I ignored them and tried to look down which is near impossible because I’m well aware of the stares I’m getting from everyone. I cant stand it so I tried looking around and I caught the girls staring and I noticed them looking at me with envy.

 

 

“Ji please put me down.” I said quietly.

 

 

“Ignore them Dara.” Jiyong said instead.

 

 

“Yeah noona, let them be jealous.” Daesung said.

 

 

 

“Dara you should enjoy this attention from Jiyong. He’s never done this before even when I hurt my foot. He wouldn’t carry me like he does to you.” Youngbae jokingly said.

 

 

“Yahhh why the hell would I carry you?” Jiyong said.

 

 

“I knew once upon a time you were in love with me too.” Youngbae blew a flying kiss to Jiyong which made Jiyong gag.

 

 

I laughed out loud. I know they were trying to make me feel better and it worked.

 

 

“Arasso, I’ll enjoy this special treatment.” I chuckled.

 

 

“You should, this will only be for you baby.” Jiyong kissed my cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

We were back at the apartment with all the Big Bang members and Chaerin. Bom also came back home.

 

 

We were done studying and everyone’s packing up to go home.

 

 

“Bommie, do you want to go and get ice cream with me?” Top asked Bommie sweetly.

 

 

“No.” Bom said flatly.

 

 

Everyone chuckled, we were used to them being like this.

 

 

“It’s okay, one of these days you’re going to say yes to me.” Top winked at her.

 

 

“Pffttt.” Bom replied.

 

 

“Dara you should rest now, I’ll take you to bed.” Jiyong said while going to me and picking me up effortlessly.

 

 

There’s no use in protesting so I just went willingly.

 

 

“Bye Dara.” Everyone chorused, as they were about to leave.

 

 

“Take care Dara, we’ll see you tomorrow.” Chae said.

 

 

“Arasso.” I bid them goodbye and Jiyong took me to my bedroom.

 

 

 

“Ji I think I’m well enough to go to work already?” I tried. I’ve been saying that I’m fine for a few days now but he’s not buying it.

 

 

“No Dara, you should rest. Don’t go anywhere okay, ahjumma knows you’re hurt. She told me to tell you if you come to work she wont let you do anything.” Jiyong said seriously to me.

 

 

I just pouted.

 

 

“Arasso.”

 

 

“Good girl, rest okay. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Jiyong gave me a light kiss on the lips.

 

 

“I love you Dara.” Jiyong whispered, our nose touched.

 

 

“I love you too.” I smiled at him. Jiyong kissed me again and went out.

 

 

After 15 minutes, I slowly got up from my bed and went to change to my work clothes. I’m sure Jiyong’s gone already. I took my crutches and walked towards my bedroom door and quietly went out and went straight to the door. I need to sneak out before Bom realizes I’m missing. I opened the door and got the shock of my life.

 

 

Jiyong was leaning on the wall in front of the apartment and when he saw me he gave me a y smirk.

 

 

“Babe.” Jiyong shook his head.

 

 

I hung my head in defeat and close the door. I turned around and saw Bom laughing.

 

 

“Serves you right santokki. Go back to bed.” Bom ordered.

 

 

 

 

“Arasso.” I sighed and went back to bed

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

“Son come and sit down with us for a while. We need to have a talk.” Mom called me. I just got home and I’m dead tired. I wonder what this is about, I looked at Dad but he was just watching the TV.

 

 

“Mom can I change first, I feel very sticky. Give me 10 minutes?” I asked.

 

 

“Arasso, take your time. We’ll wait for you here.” I nodded and went upstairs. I took a quick shower and changed into my sleeping clothes. I went back downstairs and went to take a glass of water before going to the living room where my parents were.

 

 

The moment I sat down mom looked straight at me.

 

 

“Jiyong, I am very disappointed in you.” Mom started.

 

 

“My mouth hanged open. “Wa-wae?” I stuttered.

 

 

“How can you work without telling us?” Mom asked and I was shocked.

 

 

“Ehh how did you know?” I was baffled, I just started a week ago.

 

 

“Mrs. Kim saw you working at a restaurant just now and she called to let us now. Why didn’t you tell us?” Mom looked disappointed while dad just looked amused.

 

 

I scratched my head. I didn’t know what to say.

 

 

“Is the money we’re giving you not enough? Did you get into trouble or something?” Mom started asking me questions.

 

 

“Umm mom, it’s not like that.” I tried to say but I didn’t know how to put it. I looked at dad but he just shrugged like saying ‘you handle this’.

 

 

‘Oh gee thanks dad.’

 

 

When mom asks questions like this she can be very persistent. She’ll get her answers one way or another so to save the time I just blurted out, “I’m just trying to help out my girlfriend mom.” I said it so fast I don’t know if she caught it.

 

 

Mom looked flabbergasted.

 

 

“Gir-girlfriend??????? Yeobo, did I hear right??? Did my son say he has a girlfriend?” Mom was beyond shocked.

 

 

My dad just grinned, he already knew about Dara. I’ve been meaning to tell mom it’s just everything’s been very hectic. Mom is going to slit my throat

 

 

“Hahahaha Jiyong-ah, the cat’s out of the bag.” Dad raised his eyebrows at me.

 

 

“Wait wait, yeobo you knew and you didn’t tell me?” Mom hit dad really hard on the back.

 

 

“Owwwwww yeobo that hurts.” Dad whined to mom.

 

 

 

“Serves you right, how could you not tell me about this? You know how I even thought Jiyong was gay.” Mom chided dad.

 

 

“Mwaragoo? Me gay. Mom come onnnnn.” I protested.

 

 

“Well what did you want me to think? You always objected at the idea of having a girlfriend. OMO OMO OMO OMO MY SON FINALLY HAS A GIRLFRIEND.” Mom started jumping around. Sometimes I think that she’s is a 10 year old trapped in a 40 yeaor old body.

 

 

 

“Jiyong sweetie.” After a while mom calmed down and came over to seat beside me and started talking sweetly to me.

 

 

“Yeah mom?” I do not like the look in her eyes.

 

 

“Tell me more about her?” Mom asked me looking all hopeful.

 

 

I grinned, talking about Dara is becoming one of my favourite hobbies, and so I started telling her from the first time I met Dara, how I tried to approach her and about her appa. When I told mom about Dara’s appa she cried.

 

 

“She must be a strong woman.” Mom said while tears were falling down her eyes.

 

 

“She is.” I said softly.

 

 

“Tell me more.” Mom commanded.

 

 

Dad was just listening to us talking because he already knows everything. I’ve been talking to my dad a lot, he’s been giving me advice about everything and I appreciate it very much. I kinda feel bad I haven’t told mom anything yet. Thank god she’s not really mad.

 

 

 

I told her how Dara hurt her foot and have been walking on crutches for a week now.

 

 

“Jiyong you can bring her here, I’ll take care of her. Please please please, I really want to take care of her.” Mom pleaded and I instantly felt happy that mom was starting to like her even though she hasn’t met Dara yet.

 

 

“Thank you mom but Dara doesn’t really like it when people fuss about her like that. She’ll feel guilty about burdening that person.” I explained and mom wanted to tear up again.

 

 

“She’s been through so much at this young age. My heart hurts yeobo.” Mom looked at Dad.

 

 

“I know yeobo.” Dad patted mom’s back softly.

 

 

“Wait so what about you working?” Mom asked

 

 

“Well the place that Dara works is short staffed right now and since I’m not letting her work because she’s injured I well….I went to work in her place, but she doesn’t know it...” I said hesitantly not knowing how mom will react to this.

 

 

“GOOD JOB SON!!!!” Mom got up and hugged me really tightly.

 

 

“Yeobo look at our son. I’m so proud of him.” Mom grinned at dad.

 

 

“Hahaha told you she would say that Ji.” Dad chuckled.

 

 

I felt relieved.

 

 

 

“So when can I meet her?” Mom asked me brightly.

 

 

“Emmm how about after finals?” I said hesitantly.

 

 

“But that’s like two weeks away?” Mom pouted.

 

 

“Well her foot will get better in a week and it’ll be during finals. Our finals start tomorrow and it’ll last for two weeks mom.” I said.

 

 

“Arasso arasso, omo omo omo I’ll finally be meeting my daughter in law. I cant wait. I got to plan for this. I need to call the team to help me prepare for her…” I heard mom’s voice trailed off, she excitedly went upstairs.

 

 

“Your mom is really excited, as am I.” Dad grinned, “I cant wait to meet her son.”

 

 

“I’m sure you’ll love her.” I told him confidently.

 

 

“I’m sure we will.” Dad agreed.

 

 

“Son, don’t forget. Even though you’re working right now I don’t want it to get in the way of your studies. You know you promised me ‘grades that would make every parents proud’.” Dad made the quotations mark.

 

 

“Hahah don’t worry dad, I’ll ace my finals and you know I never break my promises. Dara and I have been studying with everyone at Dara and Bom’s home everyday. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter