2

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

Silence

More Silence

krik krik

 

 

“What? I’m not moving to Seoul. What are you talking about Dara?”

 

 

Crap, I forgot. If Bom doesn’t like what she’s hearing she rejects it completely. Aigoo bommie.

 

 

“No Bom-ah, me.” I said softly.

 

 

“You what?” Bom looks at me innocently. Ahh this is going to be harder then I thought.

 

 

“Honey, Dara is moving away” I tried saying it in a third person POV hoping that she’ll realize and understand.

 

 

“Dara our classmate is moving away? Ohh good riddance, I never liked her anyway.” Bom snorts.

 

 

I face palmed myself.

 

 

I decided to be serious. I put both my hands on her cheeks and said, “Bommie, me Park Sandara your best friend is moving to Seoul.”

 

 

 

 

Bom’s POV

 

 

 

“Bommie, me Park Sandara your best friend is moving to Seoul.”

 

 

Wait, what? I think I heard Dara said she’s moving to Seoul, like SEOUL??!

But no, Dara would never leave me, I think I heard it wrongly.

 

 

“Dara, what did you say? You’re moving to Seoul? I think there’s something wrong with my ears. You said something else right?” My voice came out as a whisper.

 

 

“Bom, you didn’t hear wrongly, I have to move to Seoul” Dara said softly.

 

 

No

No

No

ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 

 

I started tearing up and then I started wailing like crazy.

 

 

Dara cant leave me, what am I going to do?

 

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

 

 

We’re supposed to go through our lives together, hell we’re the Park sisters!!! We’re supposed to face college life together and many awesome stuffs TOGETHER!

 

 

“Why?” I asked after trying to calm down.

 

 

“Appa needs to go to Seoul Hospital because of his heart, the doctors said we’ll have a better chance there instead of here.” Dara said in a quiet voice and even though she tries to hide it, I can hear her voice shaking a little.

 

 

Oh god, Dara is breaking, I know by her voice that she doesn’t want to leave too. But she will because it’s for her appa, and she’s a strong person.

 

 

‘That’s it, Bom put on a brave face for Dara, she needs you right now.’ I said in my head.

 

 

“Oh santokki, it’ll be alright, you’ll be alright.” I said while gathering her in my arms.

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

Bom stood up from her swing and pulled me up and gave me a tight hug while rubbing my back soothingly. Of course, I started crying. My tears keep on falling this week it seems. Aishht. I can also feel Bom’s tears on my shoulders. I don’t know how to live without her by my side.

 

 

Suddenly Bom screamed, “I knowww, I’ll go with you to Seoul!!!”

 

 

I knew she’d say that and I already know it wont work because first, she’s really close with her family and she rarely leaves home except with me. She also loves going to Busan University so I would never ask her for this.

 

 

“Bom ah, you cant. You know you cant be away from your family? And what about school? Do you want to leave Busan University?” I said warmly.

 

 

Bom sniffed and looked at me with her mascara running down her face, “I can do it, I can!!!!!” Bom said with a determined voice.

 

 

I know she can especially if I’m there with her, but I would never let her go through it. I don’t want her to give up her life just to be there with me, I wont.

 

 

“Oh honey, I know you can but I don’t want you to throw everything away for me, I promise I’ll come visit you and you can come to Seoul too and we can talk on the phone everyday like we always do.” I said softly.

 

 

Bom just nods her head, she’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter