21

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2NE1

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

Youngbae parked the car at the apartment’s basement. Jiyong went and carried Dara again and Dara just went willingly since she knows its no use arguing with him.

 

 

Everyone tagged along, Daesung carrying Dara’s crutches, Youngbae took Dara’s medicine supplies and Top…well he was happy he could see Bom again.

 

 

They rode the elevator to Dara’s floor and Jiyong rang the doorbell.

 

 

“Ji you don’t need to ring the doorbell, my keys are in my pocket.” Dara told Jiyong quietly and Jiyong is still not talking to her.

 

 

‘Why is he so angry with me?’ Dara feels frustrated with Jiyong.

 

 

“OMO Dara-yah what happened?” Bom rushed out and was frantically looking at Dara’s leg.

 

 

“It’s nothing Bom, don’t worry.” Dara assured her.

 

 

Jiyong looked at Dara with disbelief. ‘Does this girl not know that it’s not just nothing??!!!??’ Jiyong is frustrated with his girlfriend.

 

 

Both of them are frustrated with each other.

 

 

Jiyong just went inside with Bom and the others trailing behind him. Jiyong went straight into Dara’s bedroom and laid her on her bed.

 

 

“Dara, how bad is it? Don’t lie and tell it to me straight. If you so much as lie I am going to call abeoji and omoni and ask them to come to Seoul so help me god.” Bom threatened Dara.

 

 

“Fine fine, it hurts Bommie. But you know I’ve been through more pain than this. Don’t worry about me, I’m a tough tokki.” Dara gave a little smile to Bom.

 

 

Bom stared at Dara for a while searching her eyes. When she was satisfied she just sighed and nodded.

 

 

“Arasso.” Bom doesn’t really like to push Dara because she knows more than anyone how Dara doesn’t like it when people fuss over her. Dara likes to take care of herself and never ever does she want to feel like she is a burden to other people. She’s used to taking care of people but she freaks out when people try and take care of her.

 

 

“Come on boys, lets give Dara some time to rest.” Bom beckoned for everyone to go out. Jiyong just stayed there beside Dara not moving.

 

 

“Jiyong?” Bom called him.

 

 

“I would like to stay with her for a while.” Jiyong said quietly.

 

 

“But…” Bom started to say but Top cut her off, “Give them some time honey.”

 

 

Bom looked shocked at Top.

 

 

“YAHHH who are you calling Honey???!!?” Bom shrieked.

 

 

“Arasso arasso, let’s take this outside.” Youngbae said and Daesung helped him usher the two aliens out.

 

 

The two aliens continued bickering even outside. Mainly Bom scolding Top and Top smiling sheepishly, while Daesung and Youngbae looked for food in the fridge.

 

 

 

Dara looked around nervously, waiting for Jiyong to say something but Jiyong just stood at the side of her bed looking out the window. She heard Jiyong heave a sigh. Jiyong then went and sat down on the bed facing her. Dara just looked at him.

 

 

“I called the ahjumma at the hospital earlier and told her about your situation and she asked for you to rest and don’t worry about work.” Jiyong started.

 

 

Dara gasp.

 

 

“Ji, why did you do that.” Dara was shocked and she was angry. How could Jiyong call ahjumma and tell her that. The ahjumma is probably tired having to work her extra shift.

 

 

“Then what did you expect me to do Dara? Let you work in this condition?” Jiyong said a bit strongly.

 

 

“Ji, you know how short staffed the ahjumma is, if I’m not there to help her she’ll be so tired. You know she’s old, I cant let her do my work for me.” Dara said exasperatedly.

 

 

“Dara please” Jiyong begged

 

 

“You don’t know how worried I was when I saw you on that hospital bed. I don’t want you getting hurt, it broke my heart seeing you in the hospital and what’s worse is that you didn’t even call me.” Jiyong said quietly.

 

 

Dara started feeling guilty.

 

 

“I just didn’t want to worry you Jiyong, I can take care of myself.” Dara whispered.

 

 

Jiyong let out an exasperated sigh.

 

 

“Baby we’ve been through this, you will never be a burden to me. Not now not ever.” Jiyong looked at her seriously.

 

 

“What would you feel if I was sick and I didn’t tell you anything? I just pretended I was fine and you had to find out from someone else that I was sick?” Jiyong asked Dara.

 

 

It took a long time before Dara answered, “I would feel useless and it would make feel that you didn’t trust me enough to tell me.” Dara answered honestly.

 

 

Dara now realized her mistake. She looked at Jiyong and she saw tears forming in his eyes.

 

 

Dara scooted over a bit on the bed and the looked back at Jiyong and the she patted the bed next to her gesturing him to lie down beside her. Jiyong looked at her for a moment and complied. They were lying on the bed facing each other. Dara cupped Jiyong’s cheek and stared into his eyes that had tears streaming down, she wiped them and then hugged him and pulled him closer and said, “I’m sorry.”

 

 

Jiyong opened his arms and pulled Dara into his embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

Daesung’s POV

 

 

“I don’t think Jiyong hyung will go home tonight, he wont leave Dara noona alone. Not while she’s sick.” Youngbae nodded in agreement.

 

 

“I think we should go first?” Youngbae asked.

 

 

“What about Ji hyung’s car at school?” I asked.

 

 

“How about we go to school and you’ll drive his car here and I’ll pick you up and send you back for your car?” Youngbae said and I agreed. Youngbae and I wanted to help Jiyong hyung in anyway we can, we know this is tough for Jiyong. Dara is his first girlfriend and he had to find out she was hurt not from her but because we saw it and another guy helped his girlfriend.

 

 

“I think Ji-hyung is feeling sad.” I said to Youngbae.

 

 

“I know but they’ll get over this.” Youngbae assured me.

 

 

“Yeah.” I agreed.

 

 

“What are we going to do with those two?” I pointed to Bom noona and Top hyung who were still bickering over god knows what.

 

 

“Cant we just leave him here? I don’t even think he wants to go home.” Youngbae snickered.

 

 

“As tempting as that sounds if we leave Top hyung here we wont be able to see him anymore. Bom noona would totally butcher him.” I chuckled.

 

 

“Hahahaha.” Youngbae high fived me.

 

 

“Come on hyung, let’s go home.” I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter