14

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

 

 

Chun Hee’s POV

 

 

 

“Chung Hee-yah, where’s Dara? She’s usually on time but she’s one hour late.” Nurse Han asked.

 

 

“I don’t know, she should be here by now. I’m worried, wait I’ll call her.” I took out my hand phone and started to call her.

 

 

The door opened

 

 

“SORRRYYY I’M LATE.” Dara came in huffing and puffing. It looked like she was running a marathon.

 

 

“Dara-yah, you okay? Me and your appa ware worried.” Nurse Han told Dara.

 

 

I looked at my daughter and I saw her expression was a bit off, ohh so he confessed didn’t he. I grinned.

 

 

“Sorryy, there was something going on in school. I got distracted with the time. Sorry nurse Han, sorry appa.” Dara gave us her pouting look.

 

 

“It’s okay honey, as long as you’re safe. “ I told her reassuringly.

 

 

“Okay then, I’ll go out first. Chung Hee, don’t FORGET to eat your medicine after you’ve eaten.” Nurse Han gave me a stern look.

 

 

‘Aishh, don’t be so obvious ahjummaaa.’ I sighed quietly.

 

 

“Anything you can press the button okay, you take care Dara-yah.” Nurse Han gave a sweet smile to Dara.

 

 

All the nurses here are very fond of my Daraling.

 

 

I look back at Dara and she was daydreaming while opening the food container. She absentmindedly gave me my dinner and then started to eat her own.

 

 

‘This is interesting’

 

 

“Dara can you pour me some water?” I asked her while holding my empty glass.

 

 

She didn’t hear me so I said it a bit louder.

 

 

“DARAAAA YOUR APPA WANTS A GLASS OF WATER.” I shouted playfully.

 

 

“Ohh arasso.” She stood up and went to get the jug of water.

 

 

I sneakily put a bowl under my glass.

 

 

Dara started pouring water in my glass and it quickly over-flowed, when the bowl was almost full I cleared my throat.

 

 

“Honey, I think that’s enough.” I said gleefully.

 

 

“Huh? What?” Dara looked at my glass and she immediately stopped pouring. She looked up at me and had this guilty look.

 

 

“Oh shoot. You got me appa.” She said with a sigh.

 

 

When something big happens to her she would always be like this, over the years I would constantly ask her what’s wrong but she would always say nothing’s wrong so I did the water and bowl trick. When I did this she would notice that I know she’s troubled so she’d open up to me.

 

 

“I’m all ears.” I said to her.

 

 

She took a deep breath and started telling me what was bothering her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

 

Since it’s a routine for me to wait for Dara outside the restaurant I already came prepared. I’d bring a book and my ipod and just wait patiently at the café across from the restaurant. The café had a clear view window and I would always sit near the window so I would see when Dara came out. Thankfully the café opens 24 hours. The boys wanted to come and accompany me tonight since I looked troubled but I stopped them and said I wanted to be alone.

 

 

I never thought I would confess like that and I still don’t know what she’s going to say.

 

 

 

‘OHMYGODDD THIS IS NERVE-WRECKING.’ I shouted inside my brain. Only god knows how nervous I was when I confessed to her.

 

 

 

I looked out the window and saw Dara already leaving the restaurant.

 

 

“Ehh? It’s only 11p.m. Why is she going home so early?” I said to myself

 

 

 

I stood up and quickly went out of the café.

 

 

I watched Dara from the back and she was walking rather weirdly. She would walk in a zig zag manner and she would randomly stop at times.

 

 

‘What’s wrong with her? Is she sick?’

 

 

I kept my distance and continued to follow her until she got home.

 

 

‘Why is Dara like this?’

 

 

I don’t feel good leaving her like this but what can I do, I’m not her boyfriend. At least not yet.

 

 

‘Cheer Up Kwon Jiyong’ I did a fighting pose.

 

 

 

“Dara I’ll wait for you as long as it takes.” I said quietly while looking at her apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

 

I plopped myself on the bed after showering.

 

 

I felt stuck, what he said just doesn’t make sense right now.

 

 

‘It does you just don’t want to acknowledge it.’ A voice whispered in my mind.

 

 

 

“Aishhht I’ll call Bommie, she’ll know what to do.”

 

 

 

I picked up my phone and dialled her number.

 

 

 

“Annyeong Santokki.” Bom said cheerfully.

 

 

“Bommie.” I whispered nervously.

 

 

“What happened?” Bom asked straight to the point.

 

 

“Well, you know about Jiyong right?” I started out.

 

 

“Yeahh?” Bom waited for me to say more.

 

 

“Emm, he kind of well how do I say this…” This is so not me, why am I like this. I was never uncertain with my words.

 

 

“HE CONFESSED DIDN’T HE?????” Bom shouted in my ears.

 

 

I pulled the phone away from my ears.

 

 

“YAHHHH WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SHOUTING?” I scolded her.

 

 

“Opps, bian. Come on come on, tell me what happened.” Bom’s voice was full of excitement.

 

 

 

“Arasso, emm…”

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

“I love you Dara.” Jiyong said.

 

 

‘Wh-what?’

 

 

Everyone was shocked including me this did not just happen. Why is he saying he loves me all of a sudden? Has he gone mad????

 

 

How am I suppose to respond to this?? Otokke???

 

 

Suddenly I heard people squealing and clapping.

 

 

What the hell?

 

 

 

I looked around to find the source of the noise and it was the Big Bang boys. They were hugging each other and jumping.

 

 

They looked like middle school kids.

 

 

 I heard more clapping and I turned to the crowd that was forming and they were having this dreamy look on their face.

 

 

‘You have got to be kidding me with this reaction, weren’t they just supporting those bullies against me???’

 

 

I looked at the evil girls that were bullying me just a while ago, all the girls were tearing up but they had a defeated look on their face and they all looked at me an they gave me a warning gaze(?)

 

 

I’m smart but when it comes to things like this I need my bominator. I have no idea what is going on. Why are they being like this when just a moment ago they were throwing eggs and tomatoes to my face. Also why did Jiyong say he loves me? Maybe he thought that by saying it, it would the girls back off?

 

 

 

“Why?” I heard someone say.

 

 

It was the leader of the bullies.

 

 

She was looking at Jiyong with a devastating look.

 

 

“Why oppa? Why cant it be me? I’ve liked you since I was a little kid. Why wont you look at me?” She started tearing up.

 

 

She walked slowly towards where Jiyong was standing and that was beside me.

 

 

“Answer me oppa, why is it this ?? You know she’s only after your money. She doesn’t deserve you, you deserve better oppa.”

 

 

Wow this girl is starting to piss me off again.

 

 

“What makes you think I deserve better? In fact I think that Dara’s the one who deserves someone better from me. You don’t know her so you have no right to judge her. She is the most perfect human being I have ever met. And it’s not Dara that’s after me. It’s the other way around, I’m the one who’s constantly chasing her, I’m the one that wants her to look at me. So don’t you dare say anything bad about the girl that has my heart.” Jiyong smirked.

 

 

I was stunned, is all this true?

 

 

“Sulli, I think we should stop now.” A girl came out front and faced the girl. So her name was Sulli.

 

 

She pulled Sulli back, Sulli finally looked like she had given up.

 

 

“Dara, you okay?”

 

 

I turned my head to Jiyong and he was intensely staring at me and he also looked worried.

 

 

“Em I…” I honestly forgot how to speak. I felt hypnotized with his stare.

 

 

“Ji, I think you should go somewhere else.” Youngbae suddenly spoke up.

 

 

Jiyong broke our eye contact and looked at Youngbae questioningly.

 

 

“We’ll handle things here.” TOP said, giving Jiyong the signal to go.

 

 

Jiyong looked back at me and without hesitation grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the scene.

 

 

Jiyong held my hand tightly and I felt safe. He pulled me to the spot we had the talk about Sulli before. The park that was secluded from everything else.

 

 

 

He sat on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter