8

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

I keep thinking back to yesterday, how could I let go of the opportunity given from God to me. I mean come on, she was right in front of me for heaven’s sake. If I’d just open my mouth and talk like a freaking normal person I would’ve gotten her name at least.

 

 

‘Aishhtt Jiyong you pabo.’

 

 

“JIYOOOOOONGGGG”

 

 

I jumped in my seat; I looked at the 4 boys. “WHAT?”

 

 

“Pay attention to what we’re saying you idiot.” TOP scolded me.

 

 

“Arasso arasso, bian.”

 

 

Since I kept pestering them to help me yesterday they said to come 1 hour early and meet at the game room to discuss about my ‘situation’.

 

 

“So what do I do first?” I cheekily asked.

 

 

Youngbae threw his cushion at me.

 

 

“Whattt???” I ducked.

 

 

“We’ve been talking about this for the past half an hour and you haven’t been listening at all have you. Do you want our help or not??” Youngbae glared at me.

 

 

“I WANT I WANT!!!!! SORRY SORRY. I’ll pay attention from now on.” I looked at them intently and listened to what they’ll say.

 

 

“Hyung, since you have a hard time talking to her why don’t we use another way to talk to her?” Daesung said.

 

 

“Okay but what other way?” I’m confused.

 

 

“That’s what we’re trying to figure out. What can you do that doesn’t involve talking but can get her to notice you and show that you’re interested in her.” TOP looked thoughtful.

 

 

“Hyung, you sure you cant talk to her? It’ll make everything easier.” Seungri muttered.

 

 

Honestly I don’t know, I’ve already frozen up in front of her two times and damn it’s embarrassing.

 

 

“I think if I practice I’ll get better?” I hesitantly said.

 

 

“How are you going to practice?” TOP asked.

 

 

“I know, how about Jiyong hyung talks to another girl besides her first? So that he can get used to talking to someone from the opposite gender that isn’t related to him.” Daesung said excitedly.

 

 

“That’s a great idea, but where to find another girl? Ahhh maknae can we ask your girlfriend to help us. I cant ask Sohee since she’s still a bit sick.” Youngbae looked at Seungri.

 

 

Seungri looked unwilling maybe he’s scared his girlfriend would fall for me. HA HA HA okay joking.

 

 

Seungri stared at me for a moment and sighed.

 

 

“I’ll ask CL first but I think she’ll be okay with it.” Seungri agreed unwillingly.

 

 

“Thanks maknae.” I went and tried to kiss his cheek.

 

 

“Aishht hyung, go away.” Seungri pushed my head away.

 

 

“So can practice by Ji talking to a girl but in case it fails we need to come up with plan b.” They went back to thinking.

 

 

I’m wondering what would be the perfect thing to try and talk to her without actually talking to her. Hmmmmm…“I KNOW.” I screamed.

 

 

“WHAT?”

 

 

“I’ll write her letters or notes.” I feel excited about writing something.

 

 

“Well what are you going to write about?” Daesung asked.

 

 

“And how are you going to give it to her? Because we’re not in high school anymore so there’s no locker for us to stuff the letters in” TOP added.

 

 

Suddenly I don’t feel excited anymore…What am I going to write?

 

 

“I actually think it’s a great idea, what you cant speak you write. This way you wont get scared and froze up.” Youngbae looked at me encouragingly.

 

 

“Yeah hyung, and you could always just try and slip it into her bag, we’ll help.” I think Seungri is excited about this idea because it means I wont be practicing with his girlfriend.

 

 

“Maknae even if we go with this plan, Jiyong still needs to practice with CL arasso.” TOP grinned at Seugri.

 

 

“HMPHH fine but I still think you should write letters to her hyung even short messages would do. That would get you started.”

 

 

Seungri says the smartest things sometimes.

 

 

“Lets try in class since I think we have most our classes with her since she’s a business major.” Daesung said while picking up his bag.

 

 

“Let’s go to clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter