11

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

 

 

Youngbae’s POV

 

 

*sniff sniff*

*sniff sniff*

*sniff sniff*

 

 

‘What the hell is that sound?’ I looked around Jiyong’s room and I couldn’t find the sound then I looked at the four boys.

 

 

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS????

 

 

Jiyong was crying silently on the couch, I could see it although he was covering his face with his hand.

 

 

Daesung and Seungri were hugging each other and tears were falling down from their eyes.

 

 

TOP was looking at the three with a smug look on his face.

 

 

OHH BROTHERR!!!!

 

 

“YAHHHH, stop crying it’s just a drama for heaven’s sake.” I scolded them.

 

 

We were watching the remaining episodes for Scent Of A Woman at Ji’s room and what the hell are they crying for????

 

 

“Hyungggg this drama is just so sadddd, why must the girl suffer like that?” Daesung wailed.

 

 

“Youngbae-ah, t-the g-guy is s-soo romantic. He just l-loves her so m-much.” Jiyong was trying to stop his tears while stuttering.

 

 

Seungri just nodded in agreement and pouted.

 

 

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHE” TOP laughed like a maniac at the other side.

 

 

Oh my god what am I suppose to do with this lunatics??

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

“Damn that TOP for making me watch that damn drama” I mumbled to myself.

 

 

The drama was amazing but watching it, it was just heartbreaking. It made me think that what if it was in real life and there’s no happy endings like that.

 

 

It also made me think about Dara, talking to her at class just now was probably one of my happiest moments and then I remembered about her dad and how she had to work at night and how her apartment looked like I felt a wave of sadness and my heart beat erratically.

 

 

 

‘AISHHHTTTT’ I shook my head and went to the kitchen.

 

 

The boys were already asleep in my room but I just couldn’t sleep. I went downstairs to drink.

 

 

“BOO”

 

 

“WARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.” I screamed.

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA” Someone laughed.

 

 

I quickly opened the lights and saw my dad holding his stomach while laughing loudly.

 

 

“WHATTT ARE YOU DOING IN THE DARK DAD????” I scolded him.

 

 

“I like drinking in the dark and I like scaring you so it’s a win win situation for me. TEHEHEHE.” I glared at him.

 

 

“Son you okay?” Dad suddenly became serious.

 

 

“Why?” I wondered

 

 

“This past few days you’ve been kind of weird, is there something bothering you?” He asked me quietly.

 

 

‘Dad always knew when something was troubling me, nothing to hide anyway’ I thought.

 

 

“Dad don’t freak out but I think I’ve fallen in love with someone.” I said slowly.

 

 

“HONEEYYYYYY.” Dad screamed.

 

 

I quickly went to him and covered his mouth.

 

 

“DADDDD.” I shushed him.

 

 

“Don’t tell mom yet, I’ll tell her once I’m certain she’ll like me too.” I told him quietly.

 

 

“Arasso arasso.” My dad grinned.

 

 

“So what’s the problem?” He looked at me wonderingly.

 

 

“Well the thing is, you know I’ve never liked anyone before and it’s a little bit hard for me to approach and get to know her.” I mumbled.

 

 

Dad made an O shape with his mouth.

 

 

“Son, the only advice I can give you is to be sincere. That’s what I did with your mom. I didn’t do anything fancy like taking her to restaurants or buying her expensive things because you know I wasn’t well off when I was young. I showed her my way of caring for her and my sincere heart of loving her. You should do that too, don’t follow anyone else but just follow your heart. When you’re sincere that girl will know it too.” Dad told me and then he gave me a warm smile.

 

 

‘How to be sincere?’ I thought

 

 

“You’re wondering what to do aren’t you, well I wont tell you anything. You need to figure it out on your own. You're smart son, you can do it.” Dad winked at me.

 

 

“Goodnight son.” He stood up and left the kitchen.

 

 

Again I wondered, how to be sincere?

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

It’s been a few days since I sat with the Big Bang boys. Since then I’ve hung out with them a few times together with CL. They made me feel welcome and I like it.

 

 

Jiyong’s been pretty much weird to me but I’m getting used to it since he’s always been like that from the start.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“D-d-dara I think your ears are lovely.” Jiyong suddenly said to me while we were in class.

 

 

“W-what? My ears? Oh okay, thank you.” I smiled awkwardly.

 

 

“Yeah, they’re very small and pointy and can I touch them?” Jiyong blurted out.

 

 

I looked around at the other boys and they weren’t looking at me, but I saw Youngbae’s face turn red.

 

 

“Um okay?” I said hesitantly.

 

 

Jiyong looked excited and he started to stretch his arms to try and touch my ear but suddeny Youngbae pulled him rather forcefully I might add.

 

 

“Ji can you help me with this questions, I don’t understand this.” Youngbae laughed awkwardly.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

As you can see, Jiyong is a little bit weird but I kind of find it cute.

 

 

I’m on my way to see appa for lunch.

 

 

“Appa, I’m here.” I went inside and smiled at him.

 

 

For some reason he was smiling like a person that has something up his sleeve. It didn’t look like he noticed me coming in.

 

 

“Appa?” I said again.

 

 

No response

 

 

“Appa” I waved my hand in front of his face.

 

 

“Ohh dara-yah, when did you get here?” He asked while still having that mischievous smile on his face but he looked pale.

 

 

“Appa are you okay?” I asked worriedly.

 

 

“I’m great” He smiled enthusiastically.

 

 

I went and touched his forehead.

 

 

“Appa, do you have a fever??” I anxiously exclaimed.

 

 

“Did you take your medicines already??” I panicked and I wanted to press the nurse’s button but appa pulled my hand.

 

 

“Honey, I’m fine don’t worry about it. It’s just a mild fever. Side effects from the injection the doctor gave me. It’ll pass soon.” Appa told me reassuringly.

 

 

I don’t believe him, he’s been looking sick for this past few days but he keeps telling me he’s fine.

 

 

I'll just ask the doctor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter