20

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Remember what I said about presents, here's another chapter for my readers!!

 

Enjoy:D

 

 

 

 

Chapter 20

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

“I’m really sorry to bother you like this Donghae-ssi.” I really didn’t like the fact that he’s giving us a ride to the hospital.

 

 

“It’s not a problem Dara-shi. It’s my pleasure.” He smiled.

 

 

“See he says it’s fine.” Chaerin butted in.

 

 

I glared at her. Wrong move calling her.

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

I was waiting for Chaerin at the bench and Donghae insisted that he wait for my friend with me. He said it’s dangerous for a girl to wait alone.

 

 

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. I can take care of myself.

 

 

‘No Dara, you cant take care of yourself with your foot like that.’

 

 

Why thank you inner conscience.

 

 

He tried making small talk and I just responded with nod, it’s hard to talk. My foot is hurting like hell.

 

 

I sighed in relief when I saw Chaerin rushing towards us.

 

 

“Daraaaaaaa-yahhh what happened??” Chaerin looked really worried.

 

 

Okay now I feel guilty for calling her. I should’ve just gone to the hospital alone. Stupid Dara.

 

 

“I kinda fell on a crack at the pavement. Actually I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” I tried to smile convincingly.

 

 

“She’s lying, I think she sprained her ankle or maybe she broke it.” Donghae spoke up.

 

 

I glared at him and mouthed ‘Shut Up’.

 

 

He ignored me, the nerve of this guy.

 

 

“Daraaa how could you be so careless???!!??” Chaerin chided me. It was my fault so I just stared at the ground.

 

 

“Wait who are you?” Ohh I forgot to introduce them.

 

 

“Chaerin-ah meet Donghae, he helped me when I fell.”

 

 

“Hi Donghae, thank you for helping Dara.” Chaerin smiled and shook his hand.

 

 

“It’s no big deal.” Donghae shrugged.

 

 

“Okay we need to get you to the hospital, come on lean on me.” Chaerin lifted my hand and put it around her shoulder. I hopped on one foot.

 

 

“Do you need any help?” Donghae asked.

 

 

“I got this.” Chaerin assured him.

 

 

We waited for a few minutes and there were no taxis.

 

 

“While we were waiting for Chaerin-ssi just now I noticed that there were no taxis around nor buses.” Donghae exclaimed.

 

 

“What???!?? So how are we going to go to the hospital now?” Chaerin looked around.

 

 

“I could drive you?” Donghae said again.

 

 

I didn’t mean to be stubborn or mean but I wanted to say no when Chaerin intercepted.

 

 

“That would be a great idea.” Chaerin grinned.

 

 

“Chae I don’t think we should trouble him.” I gritted my teeth.

 

 

“Nonsense, he offered and there’s no other means of transportation unless you want me to call Seungri or Jiyong?” Chaerin raised her eyebrows at me.

 

 

“Arasso.” I said defeated.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

We arrived at the hospital and Donghae drove to the emergency lane much to my embarrassment.

 

 

He dropped us off and went of to park the car. I wanted to say goodbye but this guy is pretty stubborn.

 

 

Chae helped me inside and the nurses there gave me a wheelchair to sit down and wheeled me towards a bed where she asked me to lay down. The nurse said the doctor would be with us soon. I thanked her and off she went.

 

 

“Dara are you sure you don’t want me to call Jiyong? Or Bom? I know they would be worried about you?” Chaerin asked me looking concerned.

 

 

“I don’t want to trouble them, it’s really not a big deal. I’m sorry I had to bother you with this Chae.” I looked at her.

 

 

“Yahhhh you didn’t bother me at all, what are you talking about. This is what friends are for right.” She smiled assuringly.

 

 

“Arasso I wont tell them.” She added.

 

 

“Thanks Chaerin-ah.” I smiled gratefully.

 

 

“Hello I’m Doctor Kang, I’ll be the one attending you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Top’s POV

 

 

Ohh we’re so doomed. Why did we even follow Seungri’s stupid plan to stalk his girlfriend. Jiyong looks like he’s out for some blood. After we saw Dara and Chaerin getting in the back seat of a car and a guy shutting the door and climbed into the driver’s seat we tried to stop Seungri from telling Jiyong but the monkey managed to weasel his mouth out of our grip. Jiyong tried to hail a cab but there were none so he started running towards the direction the car went. Yeah we had no choice but to follow him.

 

 

Youngbae being the smart one went back to campus to get his car and came to pick us up while we were running.

 

 

“How could my Chaecat do this to me.” The monkey is wailing beside me.

 

 

“YAHHH SHUT UPP, NO ONE IS CHEATING ON ANYONE.” Jiyong screamed at his face.

 

 

Oh boy someone is panicking.

 

 

After a few minutes we arrived at the……………………………………………….. HOSPITAL

 

 

“WHY ARE THEY AT THE HOSPITAL?” Jiyong and Seungri shouted.

 

 

“BOTH OF YOUU SHUT UPPP.” Daesung screamed.

 

 

Youngbae and I looked at each other with disbelief and mouthed “Woah”

 

 

What happened to our sweet Daesung?

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

The doctor finished checking Dara’s foot and luckily nothing was broken but it was sprained. The doctor finished putting a cast on Dara’s foot. The doctor said it’d get better in two weeks, so for now Dara had to use crutches. Dara and Chaerin thanked the doctor and the doctor said goodbye and closed the curtains.

 

 

“So what’d the doc say?” Donghae who just came asked.

 

 


“Nothing big, it’ll get better in a few days.” Dara said.

 

 

Chaerin threw Dara a look, which was ignored by Dara.

 

 

“Oh that’s good then, so can you go home already?” Donghae asked.

 

 

“Yeah.” Dara nodded.

 

 

“Good, let’s go.” Donghae invited.

 

 

“Don’t worry about it. We can get home by ourselves. We’ve troubled you eno…” Dara couldn’t continue

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

The curtain flew opened and revealed the Big Bang boys headed by none other than my boyfriend.

 

 

“What’s going on here?”Jiyong demanded.

 

 

“YEAHH, what’s going on here?” Seungri repeated.

 

 

“Wait why are you guys here?” I asked confusedly. I turned to CL and she just shrugged.

 

 

“Ummm well you see emm there was and emm we were…” Daesung was stuttering and Top just shushed him and he shut his mouth and looked somewhere else.

 

 

Why a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter