15

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

“BOMMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.”

 

 

Dara jumped on Bom and hugged her tightly, Bom returned the hug happily.

 

 

“SANTOKKIIII I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHH.” They were jumping up and down while still hugging each other.

 

 

Two best friends met after a long time and only god knows how much they missed each other.

 

 

“Wait how did you know where I lived?” Dara asked suddenly.

 

 

“Pfftt, I used the GPS on your phone. Don’t you remember about it?” Bom scrunched up her face.

 

 

“Ahhh I forgot about that.”

 

 

“Dara you have some explaining to do.” Bom said.

 

 

“Emm yeah well, the place is not that bad.” Dara tried to save herself.

 

 

“NOT THAT BAD??? IT’S THAT BAD NO EVEN WORSE YOU RABBIT!!!” Bom scolded Dara.

 

 

“When I was coming here I saw lots of weird people lurking over here and your neighbours don’t look friendly at all.” Bom had a pissed off look on her.

 

 

“They are friendly.” Dara lamely said.

 

 

Bom looked at her frustratedly.

 

 

 The place is fine Bom and you know I can take care of myself.” Dara had a stern look on her face.

 

 

“Well I still don’t want you to stay here in fact we’re moving too a new place tomorrow.” Bom said gleefully.

 

 

“I said NO, please Bom I don’t want to trouble you and I certainly don’t need a new…wait WHAT? WE???” Dara screamed.

 

 

“Why do you think I brought so many bags?” Bom wiggled her eyebrows.

 

 

Dara looked behind Bom’s back and saw 5 huge suitcases. Dara didn’t look that surprised since she knows how Bom packs. There are probably more in the car.

 

 

“There are still more in the car.” Bom smirked.

 

 

See what I told you.

 

 

“OMG YOU’RE MOVING TO SEOUL?? BOM PLEASE DON’T JOKE WITH ME.” Dara couldn’t contain her excitement but then it faltered.

 

 

“Bommie if you’re doing this for me please don’t. We talked about this, don’t give up your life at Busan for me. I don’t want that.” Dara said softly.

 

 

“Dara I gave this a lot of thought and I even talked to abeoji and omoni and they agreed. I’m not doing this for you I came for me. I wanted to try living away from my parents for a while; I don’t want to be babied so much. It’s only until I finish college then I’ll go back. Abeoji and Omoni agreed when I told them that and plus they approved willingly when I told them I’d be with you. So that’s settled, help me bring my things in, tomorrow we’ll go to the new place abeoji arranged for us and before you disagree do you want me to tell appa where you’ve been staying?” Bom threatened Dara.

 

 

“Arasso.” Dara was defeated.

 

 

 

“Yayyyyy, come on help me and then we’ll talk about Jiyong.” Bom looked really excited.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom’s POV

 

 

 

 

I was sitting on Dara’s bed while waiting for her to finish washing up. I looked around the room sadly.

 

 

‘This is where she’s been living?’

 

 

The room is so small and even though Dara had fixed it up it still lacked many things. Dara made it feel at home that much I can agree too but to see her at this place alone without no one makes me feel that I should’ve come faster. The walls were cracked and there was barely any room for things to be put. Everything looks so crammed, the area of the apartment also looked very shabby and dangerous.

 

 

‘Oh santokki this breaks my heart.’ I sighed and quickly wiped off the tear that was about to fall.

 

 

I lied to her about coming here for me, well not actually that much. Mainly I came here for her and a little bit for me. I know she’s tired and she feels lonely. I got that much talking to her on the phone. Abeoji and Omoni also felt sad when I told them how she’s actually doing here. They agreed that I should be here with her instead of letting her face everything alone. Of course I also wasn’t doing that good at Busan alone. I had other friends but no one like my tokki. I decided to try and come here. I’ll be fine, for my tokki I’ll definitely be all right.

 

 

“Bommie, I’m done.” Dara came out from the toilet and plopped herself down beside me on the bed.

 

 

Dara’s face is beaming. I know she’s happy that I’m here with her.

 

 

Back to business, “Ehem ehem, let’s talk about this creature name Kwon Jiyong.” I grinned at her.

 

 

Dara immediately blushed, ‘Ommo she likes him that much?’ Dara usually doesn’t blush for guys even her pas boyfriends that I even thought that her blood circulation was cut off. Look at her now, she’s as red as a tomato.

 

 

“Bom, I told you everything on the phone already.” Dara looked down.

 

 

“Uh-huh now that I’m here I want to know your face reaction when you talk about him too. Wait I know, I’ll go with you to the dance tomorrow.” I’m a genius.

 

 

“OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH BOMMIE.” Dara jumped on me and hugged me tightly.

 

 

“Oh wait, the dance is only for students of KNU.” Dara’s sat back up with her shoulders slumped.

 

 

“Honey, why are you so slow tonight? I have officially become a KNU student last week when I made the decision to transfer here.”

 

 

Dara jumped on me again. We laughed out loud and lay beside each other while facing the ceiling.

 

 

“Bom-ah.” Dara called me and I turned my head to her and she was looking at me.

 

 

“Yeah?”

 

 

“Thank you.” She said with so much sincerity in her voice that I felt sad. I should’ve come here months ago.

 

 

“I’m always here Dara.” I reached for her hand and held it tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

 

 

“RISE AND SHINE TOKKI, WE HAVE A BUSY DAY TODAY.” A voice yelled in my ear.

 

 

“Appa five more minutes.” I mumbled sleepily.

 

 

I heard someone giggle, wait appa doesn’t giggle…ehhhh appa’s in the hospital so who the hell?

 

 

I snapped my eyes open and the first thing I see is a clown.

 

 

“WARGGHHHHH.” I rolled off the bed and onto the floor.

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

 

 

I quickly look up and saw Bommie wearing a creepy clown mask.

 

 

I HATE CLOWNS

 

 

“YAHHHHHHHHHH.” I chased her ready to give her her worst nightmare.

 

 

THE TICKLE ATTACK!

 

 

Since the apartment is small I quickly caught her and started tickling her until she fell to the floor laughing and crying her eyes out.

 

 

“Arasso arasso I wont do it again. Stoppppppppppp.” Bom begged me, tears coming out from her eyes.

 

 

I got up satisfied and I smirked at her.

 

 

“That’s what you get for doing that to me.” I stuck out my tongue at her and before she could do anything I ran into the toilet and locked the door.

 

 

“I’ll get you again next time Dara-ah.” Bom shouted.

 

 

It’s great to have her here.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

“Bommiee ottoke we’re late, I don’t think we’re going to make it in time for the dance.” I said exasperatedly.

 

 

“Don’t worry, there’s still two hours before it ends. We’ll get there soon.” Bom assured me.

 

 

I wanted to text Jiyong I’m on my way but my phone and Bom’s phone have run out of battery. Ohh what a day.

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

First we went to the new apartment, needless to say it was amazing and huge. Abeoji really bought the best for her daughter. I instantly wanted to say no, I didn’t want people to say I live off my best friend. I tried telling Bom that I can still stay at my place and we argued about it for 4 hour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter