12

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

“She’s a .” A girl exclaimed.

 

 

“I think she did something weird to Jiyong, before this Jiyong would never even talk to a girl or even smiled when a girl was talking to him but when it’s that new girl he looks different.”

 

 

“What does Jiyong see in her anyways??” Another girl said angrily.

 

 

“Doesn’t she know Kwon Jiyong is ours. Who the hell does she think she is coming to this university and acting so close with the boys especially Jiyong? I feel like slapping her.” Another one said.

 

 

“The girls here at the university are starting to approach Jiyong because he doesn’t have that mean look on him anymore.” One said exasperatedly.

 

 

“Girls girls, we need to teach her a lesson. After we’re through with her she wont be clinging to Kwon Jiyong ever again and the other girls will know that we’re the only ones that deserve Kwon Jiyong.” The leader said with a smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

I don’t really get what’s happening to all the girls here. Suddenly they’re approaching me directly and giving me letters and gifts and it’s really pissing me off. They never approached me before and they left me alone. What the hell is going on now??????

 

 

That day when Dara saw me inside the class with that pathetic girl I instantly became nervous. I didn’t want her to get the wrong impression especially when we’re starting to get close to each other.

 

 

That pathetic girl who I don’t even know what her name is suddenly came to me in class and started saying I like you and we would be the perfect couple and the ‘it’ couple on campus. In my mind at that time was ‘What bull is this girl talking about?’. Then suddenly she looked like she wanted to hug me and I pushed her and got mad at her.

 

 

THUD

 

 

I suddenly heard a sound and found Dara staring wide eyed at us.

 

 

‘ NO NO NO NO’

 

 

I ran to her and I didn’t know where I got the courage but I made her face me. I said what came to my mind and after she looked at me I pulled her outside.

 

 

I told her what happened honestly, I don’t really feel the need to lie especially to the girl that I love, even though she doesn’t know it yet. I told her that I don’t like that girl.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“Trust me Dara, I don’t like that girl.” I said earnestly while looking straight into her eyes.

 

 

She looked frozen.

 

 

“I would never do what I did just now to the person that I liked.”

 

 

She didn’t look like she believed me but she just nodded her head.

 

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

At that moment I wanted to tell her how much I liked her no loved her.

 

 

These past few months that I’ve known her I saw how beautiful and kind and how amazing she is. She is such a strong girl facing everything head on. Because I’ve been watching over her I saw how she took care of her dad, how she worked every night without fail. How she comes to school and managed to do every single work that she’s been assigned to. She never had a frown on her face. She just smiles.

 

 

In my eyes she’s perfect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

 

It’s been a week since that incident happened with Jiyong and I don’t know why but horrible things have been happening to me.

 

 

Once when I was in the toilet someone dumped water from above and drenched me. I was furious, when I went out from the cubicle no one was there and on the mirror it said “STAY AWAY FROM HIM” in red lipstick.

 

 

WHO THE HELL IS HIMM????

 

 

Then when I was coming into the campus someone spit on me from above.

 

 

More horrible things have been happening to me and all of it was when I was alone.

 

 

CL didn’t know about this and I didn’t want to tell her because I’m not the type of person that whines and goes down without a fight.

 

 

Whoever been’s doing all this crap will pay. I swear to god they don’t know who they’re messing with.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

I went to class and acted normally, I wouldn’t let them get to me, whoever they are. Just before I came to class I sensed something was about to fall on my head and I ducked just in time. It was a water balloon but instead of water the balloon was filled with glue.

 

 

When I entered the class I saw Jiyong waving at me and asked me to go and sit with him. It’s like a routine now, whenever we’re in the same class he would always ask me to sit with him and if I’m the one that arrives early he would come to me and plop on the seat beside me and grinned his boyish smile. I noticed that Jiyong looked different now as in the way he acts. At first he used to stutter and not know what to say but gradually he started to look more confident and he has no problem talking anymore.

 

 

Jiyong would always walk me to my class even when I said he didn’t need to but he is very persistent which I don’t know why he would want to do it. I also think that fate likes to play with us, we’ve been running into each other frequently, It turns out that the spot that I found in the library was his spot too. I found him there and we were shocked about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“Ohh Jiyong, what are you doing here?” I whispered to him since we’re in the library.

 

 

“I usually hang out here when I want to be alone.” He whispered back and he had this smile that looked like he was so happy to see me.

 

 

“Why are you here?” He asked me back.

 

 

“Apparently we have the same place that we like to be at when we want to be alone.” I said with a small smile on my face.

 

 

His face instantly light up at this.

 

 

“No one knew about this place so I was pretty much alone here but I wouldn’t mind sharing it with you.” He smiled his gummy smile at me.

 

 

I felt something flutter at the pit of my stomach. I felt myself blush.

 

 

He pulled the chair next to him and beckoned for me to sit.

 

 

 

So the place unofficially became our spot. We would meet there unintentionally and just sit down and talk with each other. We got to know each other better and I was really happy at this because I found a friend that somehow really understands me.

 

 

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

I went and sat with him.

 

 

“Hi Dara.” I will never get tired of his smile, it made me feel better.

 

 

“Hi Ji.” I greeted him happily.

 

 

“Hi youngbae, daesung, TOP, panda.” I smiled at the other boys.

 

 

“Annyeong Dara.” Youngbae and Top grinned.

 

 

“NOONAA we missed youuu.” Daesung and Seungri said cheekily.

 

 

“I missed you too.” These boys make me happy all the time, I’m starting to get attached to them. They’re like my brothers that I never had.

 

 

Jiyong turned to look at Seungri and Daesung and instantly they shut up.

 

 

I wondered what Jiyong did?

 

 

Jiyong looked back at me and smiled sheepishly.

 

 

“Dara, you’re working tonight right?” Jiyong asked me.

 

 

“Yeap.” I replied.

 

 

“Can I come and hangout with you at your workplace?” Jiyong asked me with a hopeful look.

 

 

“Are you sure about that? I would be pretty busy and I wouldn’t have time to talk to you. The restaurant is pretty busy.” I felt sad that I had to tell him that. Inside I felt happy that he wanted to hang out with me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter