4

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Author’s POV

 

‘Aisshtt, mom’s always like that. Why do I need a girlfriend anyways? GAHHHHHHHHH.’

 

Jiyong went to his white Bentley to go to class. He doesn’t like showing his wealth off, well his dads’ in this case but he really really likes fast cars or anything that has wheels and fast, and his car is FAST. Besides, he worked hard for his car, he promised his dad grades that would make any parents proud so he did and his dad gave the car as a present.

 

 

 

“You know, looking at Youngbae and Sohee it makes me more annoyed. Sohee is such an annoying brat, always calling Youngbae and bugging him whenever he’s with us and glaring at any girl that talks to him. Aishht. And I cant believe how Youngbae can stand her. He says it’s ‘LOVE’ pffttt. Yeah right, I don’t ever want to fall in love.” Jiyong continues his monologue until he reaches the university.

 

 

Jiyong parked his car and went to search for his Big Bang members at their usual hang out place.

 

 

Big Bang is what Jiyong and his friends call themselves. Jiyong is the leader because he just has that aura of a leader. In big bang there are five members including Jiyong, they are Choi Seunghyun (TOP) Dong Youngbae, Kang Daesung and Lee Seungri.

 

 

These five have been friends since they were small. Their parents are close friends so naturally they would be too. At KNU they’re the popular five and girls would always try to get close to them since they are the five most handsomest and richest people on the campus, the boys envy them.

 

 

As Ji walked through the campus, every girl stopped and literally stared. Jiyong is used to all the attention and he usually doesn’t pay attention to them because if he does it’ll make him annoyed. There’s a rumour Jiyong and the big bang members heard, that for each of them there’s this fanclub dedicated to worship them or something like that. Apparently Jiyong’s fanclub is the biggest.

 

 

 

“Yo Ji, what’s up?” Yongbae high fived him when he got to their game room.

 

 

The campus provided a game room for the students to use but since the big bang members come here often, all the other students don’t want to disturb them, so the game room unofficially became their spot.

 

 

“Nothing much bae, where are the others?” Ji sat down beside youngbae on the couch and asked while looking around the empty room. Usually all of them would come here first before going to class especially since today is the first day of the new semester.

 

 

“Daesung called, he’ll come in a bit. Seunghyun and Seungri went out to buy drinks.” Youngbae explained while looking at his phone, his expression is a bit off.

 

 

Seunghyun is the oldest in the group and Seungri is the maknae but that rat is extremely smart so he’s on the advanced level. All of us are taking a degree in Business, since we’ll be inheriting our parents business.

 

 

 

Suddenly Youngbae threw his phone to the wall.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

‘Time to buy another phone, Youngbae-yah’ I sighed.

 

 

“Aissshhhttttt” Youngbae muttered

 

 

I looked at Youngbae and patted his shoulder.

 

 

“Sohee again? What happened?” I asked.

 

 

“You know she’s been sick this past few days but she’s getting better.” Youngbae said.

 

 

“Then why did you throw your phone?” ‘Again’, I added in my mind.

 

 

“I just miss her so much, she doesn’t want me to go see her because she’s worried that I might catch whatever she’s having BUT IT’S BEEN THREE DAYS. DAMMIT I MISS HER!!!!?!!

 

 

‘Just because of that? What the hell Youngbae.’

 

 

“Bae, why are you getting so worked up? You’ll see her soon enough.” I said

“Maybe she’s not even sick, maybe she’s seeing another guy” I added quietly.

 

 

“YAHHHHHHHH, she’s not like that you idiot and you would know that if you tried to get to know her instead of being so sceptical like this. Not every girl is a cheater.” Youngbae glared at me.

 

 

“Ji, I wish you’d tried harder in getting to know her. She’s my girlfriend you know.” Youngbae gave me his puppy dog eyes

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter