16

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

“YA YA YAHHHH GET AWAY FROM ME YOU ALIEN!!!!!” A girl screamed.

 

 

Dara and Jiyong both jumped in surprise. They were still dancing on the dance floor, both not wanting to let go of the other.

 

 

Dara recognized the voice, immediately she looked for Bom. She scanned the room and saw Bom coming straight at her.

 

 

“DARAAAA, THERE’S A CRAZY PERSON ON THE LOOSE.” Bom’s face was furious. Bom immediately hid behind Dara

 

 

“Why? What happened?” Dara asked astonished.

 

 

Jiyong had this weird look on his face, ‘who the hell is this girl? And why is she clinging to my baby?’ Jiyong thought gloomily.

 

 

Jiyong just pouted.

 

 

“A guy suddenly came and grabbed my hand and kissed it. Who the hell does he think he is???? He even looks like an alien.” Bom huffed.

 

 

Dara looked like she was about to burst out laughing but seeing Bommie angry made her try to contain it.

 

 

“Which one is he?” Dara asked even though she had a good guess who it was.

 

 

Bom scanned the room and pointed to a tall guy who was grinning like crazy and heading towards them.

 

 

“There!!! That alien.”

 

 

“Whattt?? TOP hyung?” Jiyong shouted.

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Dara burst out laughing.

 

 

“Wait you know him?” Bom glared at Jiyong.

 

 

Dara looked at Jiyong and Bom and she didn’t want her bestfriend and well now her boyfriend to get off the wrong foot.

 

 

“Wait Bom-ah, let me introduce you properly. Jiyong this is my best friend Bommie.” Dara said gleefully.

 

 

“Bom, this is Kwon Jiyong.” Dara grinned.

 

 

“Her boyfriend.” Jiyong chipped in.

 

 

‘Ohh she’s Dara’s bestfriend. No wonder she looked really close with her.’ Jiyong thought.

 

 

Jiyong extended her hand towards Bom.

 

 

Bom shook it, “If you ever hurt Dara, I’ll crush you.” Bom said sweetly and to emphasize her words she tightened her grip on Jiyong’s hand making Jiyong gulp nervously.

 

 

‘OW OW OW OW OW’ Jiyong tried to play it cool and not like she was crushing his hand.

 

 

“You will never need to crush me because I will never hurt her.” Jiyong looked at Dara and winked.

 

 

Dara instantly blushed.

 

 

“Hi.” TOP said as he reached them.

 

 

“YOU!!!!” Bom pointed at TOP.

 

 

“MEE” Top gleefully pointed at himself.

 

 

“Did you want to talk to me??” TOP asked Bom gleefully.

 

 

“Get away from me you alien.” Bom glared at TOP.

 

 

“Waeyo? Did I do something wrong?” TOP asked innocently.

 

 

“Yeah you did, who the hell grabs someone’s hand and kisses it especially when said person doesn’t even know the other person.” Bom huffed.

 

 

“TOP why did you do that?” Jiyong whispered to TOP.

 

 

“In the dramas the hero does it and the girl instantly swoons over him. Why didn’t she swoon over me?” TOP pouted.

 

 

‘Aishhttt and I thought I was worse.” Jiyong face-palmed himself.

 

 

“Yahh are we in a drama right now?” Jiyong scolded him.

 

 

Dara was grinning widely; she heard what those two were whispering about.

 

 

‘TOP is really funny, that is so not the way to win over my Bom.’ Dara snickered to herself.

 

 

Dara turned to look at Bom who was looking everywhere except at TOP.

 

 

“Bom-ah, the guy that you’re calling an alien is Jiyong’s best friend and also my friend. He’s helped me a lot.” Dara made a sad face.

 

 

‘Come on Bom-ah, fall into my trap.’ Dara thought gleefully.

 

 

“Chincha? Aisshtt arasso. Yah, since you’re Dara’s friend I’ll let you off this time.” Bom huffed angrily.

 

 

TOP just scratched his head, he still doesn’t know what he did wrong. Wasn’t she supposed to be blushing and be all girly when I did that? I mean I’ve seen a lot of dramas and it totally works.

 

 

‘Time to re-watch all those dramas’ TOP thought sullenly.

 

 

Jiyong and Dara snickered at the side, totally amused by those two.

 

 

Jiyong grabbed Dara’s hand and pulled her back to the dance floor.

 

 

“Now where were we?” Jiyong grinned.

 

 

And both of them continued dancing until Bom and the boys dragged them home because everyone had gone home already.

 

 

 

 

 

Youngbae’s POV

 

 

“I’m happy Ji hyung’s happy. I’ve never seen him smile like that.” Seungri sighed happily.

 

 

“That’s true, Ji’s the only one that hasn’t experienced love, I’m glad he found her.” TOP said.

 

 

“Anyways, hyung what are we going to go with you?” I said remembering the embarrassing incident he did to Bom just now.

 

 

“Yeahh hyung, you got called an alien.” Daesung snickered.

 

 

We were all in Top’s car following Bom’s car from behind. Ji didn’t want to say goodbye to Dara yet and he was shocked when Dara said she moved. That made Jiyong want to follow her home even more. So we ended up following them to pick up Jiyong later.

 

 

“I don’t care, I think she means that I’m a cute alien” TOP excitedly said.

 

 

‘Oh my god this guy, seriously?’ I just shook my head at him.

 

 

“Hyung, you’ve never been this horrible with girls before, usually you wouldn’t need to do anything and girls come running to you. This one’s different right?” Seungri snickered.

 

 

“I know, I like this one.” TOP said sheepishly.

 

 

“Looks like we have to help this one too.” Daesung muttered quietly to me.

 

 

I sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

I was sitting at the back seat by myself and I just listened to Dara and Bom talk. I can see that they’re really close. I looked at Dara and instantly there’s a wide smile on my face. I wish I could stare at her everyday. I would never get bored.

 

 

Suddenly there was a knock at the window where I’m sitting. I jumped in surprised and saw that the car had already stopped and Dara and Bom were already outside the car and Dara had knocked on the window.

 

 

I quickly went out and smiled sheepishly. They caught me daydreaming. Damn, that’s embarrassing.

 

 

I saw Bom grinning at me while Dara was just smilling cutely.

 

 

I cleared my throat and looked somewhere else and that’s when I saw the apartment building. This must be where they’re staying now. The neighbourhood is nice. Ahh I’m glad, this place seems safer.

 

 

“Ji, you should go home now. I can see that you’re tired.” Dara said worriedly.

 

 

Physically my body is tired but mentally it’s like I just woke up from a 12-hour sleep because I’m with Dara. I will never get tired when I’m with her.

 

 

“I’m not tired, I’m fine.” I grinned at her.

 

 

“I’ll go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter