9

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

 

THUMP THUMP THUMP

 

 

‘Aigoo heart calm down, there’s nothing to be scared about. It was just a note. If that stalker shows his face in front of me I’ll surely beat his . Who the hell gives creepy notes like that? Even if you like me at least say it in a nicer manner. I totally freaked out just now. Aishttt.’

 

 

After that class I went to the library and sat down at my spot. I found a spot I really liked, it’s quite hidden from everything else and I don’t see any students here so I labelled it as my spot already.

 

 

‘Your future boyfriend :D’ AHHHHH I keep thinking back to that note.

 

 

“WHATT MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND??? YOU MUST BE DREAMING YOU STALKER.” I angrily whispered to myself.

 

 

“Dara are you okay?” Someone asked me.

 

 

I looked up and saw CL smiling at me.

 

 

“Oh CL, what are you doing here?” So much for my spot but I don’t mind sharing it with CL or maybe this is her spot.

 

 

‘Time to find another spot. I really liked this place though.’

 

 

“I saw you when you came in just now, nice place you got here. I’ve never noticed this place, it looks pretty hidden.” CL looked around.

 

 

‘Ohh so this is not her spot, ASSA’

 

 

“Anyway what are you doing right now?” CL asked.

 

 

“Nothing really, my class is in an hour so I thought of spending my time here.” I told her.

 

 

“Great, do you want to come hang out with me and my friends?” CL looked excited.

 

 

‘I don’t really want to but she’s my first friend and I don’t want to disappoint her. But my tummy really hurts right now, I think it’s that time of the month again.’

 

 

I look at CL and she has this hopeful look on her face.

 

 

“That’ll be nice CL.” I smiled at her.

 

 

“Great!” CL grabbed my hand and pulled me up and dragged me out of the library.

 

 

“We’ll just stop somewhere first. I need to get my boyfriend. He’s being a baby and wants me to fetch him. That rat.” CL sounds angry but she’s actually smiling.

 

 

‘CL looks so adorable in love. I cant wait to see her boyfriend.’ I feel giddy.

 

 

I’m a bit of a hopeless romantic, I really like to see cute couples. It makes me happy. But for me I haven’t found ‘the guy’ yet and right now I’m not planning and searching for ‘him’. I’ll focus on my appa and my studies first…but if along the way someone catches my eyes who am I to say no…kekeke

 

 

“Here we are.” CL stopped in front of a door.

 

 

My eyes widen, it’s the game room that I ran away from.

 

 

“Emm CL are you sure we can go in here?” I asked hesitantly.

 

 

“Yeah why? Oh have you heard about big bang already?” CL grinned.

 

 

“Big bang? Whats that?” I keep hearing about big bang and it’s making me curious as to what it is.

 

 

“Oh right you’re new so you probably don’t know them yet. Big bang is a group of five people, they’re extremely popular which I don’t really get why but almost all the girls swoon over them and the boys at this school mainly respect them because they’re all very smart.” CL explained.

 

 

“But if you don’t know Big Bang why did you ask if we can go in here or not?” CL looked at me weirdly.

 

 

“I accidentally went in this room and it looked like a private room that was reserved from someone?” I told her and I remembered when I went into the room and in come the 5 boys. They looked at me weirdly so I assumed I wasn’t allowed in there.

 

 

“This room is actually for all the students but since Big Bang always hangs out here the students don’t want to disturb them. I can because my boyfriend is one of the five big bang members. Come on let’s go in.” CL opened the door and pulled me in.

 

 

 

 

 

CL’s POV

 

 

I’m already used to being friends with big bang since Seungri is one of them except for Jiyong. He doesn’t really talk to girls so we never talked but I’m fine with that since Seungri explained how Jiyong isn’t really comfortable talking to girls.

 

 

I went into the room and pulled Dara in. I really like her even though she seems a bit quiet but I feel comfortable around her.

 

 

I looked at the boys in front of us, they didn’t seem to notice us yet. It looked like they were arguing about something.

 

 

“Ehem ehem.” I cleared my throat to get their attention.

 

 

All five of them looked up.

 

 

“Hey babe.” Seungri smiled his childish smile at me and came over and draped his arm around my shoulder.

 

 

“You rat, I had to come and get you. It should be the other way.” I pinched his arm.

 

 

“Sorry babe, we were discussing about something and we wanted to ask you for a favour that’s why I wanted you to come here.” Seungri explained.

 

 

“A favour…oh wait let me introduce you to Dara first.” I said.

 

 

“Dara who?” Seungri asked.

 

 

I looked back and Dara was nowhere to be found.

 

 

“Ehhhhh, where did she go?” I went out of the room and looked around and she wasn’t there.

 

 

‘Weird’

 

 

Suddenly my phone beeped. I opened my phone and saw it was a message from Dara.

 

 

“CL I’m really sorry but I had to go to the toilet. It’s that time of the month again. I’m really sorry! I’ll see you later okay. :D”

 

 

“It’s okay, I’ll introduce you to them next time. I’ll see you later ^^” I replied.

 

 

I went back inside.

 

 

“Where is she?” Seungri asked and looked around.

 

 

“She had to go, I’ll introd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter