10

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10.

 

 

 

Dara’s POV.

 

 

I accidentally bumped into someone, he fell down on the floor. He seemed familiar. I stared at him and ‘it’s that guy that I bumped into that day.’

 

 

“We’ve gotta stop meeting like this.” I blurted out.

 

 

He looked up and his expression was shocked.

 

 

I extended my hand since he’s still on the floor. He hesitantly reached for it. I felt this tingly sensation when he touched my hand but I ignored it and pulled him up.

 

 

‘Why isn’t he saying anything?’

 

 

“I’m sorry for bumping into you again.” I bowed and looked at him, he was still staring. Maybe he’s mad?

 

 

The atmosphere is getting a bit awkward since he’s not speaking, I decided to go to appa’s room. I started to walk.

 

 

“W-wait.” His voice was soft but I heard it.

 

 

I turned around and looked at him.

 

 

“Yes?”

 

 

Why does he look nervous? I’m not going to bite him.

 

 

I saw him take a deep breath and then he looked me straight in the eyes and smiled.

 

 

“I’m sorry for bumping into you earlier and the other day. I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going.” He said.

 

 

“It’s fine, it’s my fault also.” I waited since he looked like he wanted to say more.

 

 

“My name is Kwon Jiyong, you are?” He somehow looks hopeful.

 

 

“I’m Park Sandara” I smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV.

 

 

“I’m Park Sandara.” She said.

 

 

I’m finally talking to her. Don’t blow this up Jiyong!

 

 

“Your name is beautiful.” I told her.

 

 

She was stunned for a while, did I say something wrong?

 

 

“Thank you.” I think she looked uncertain? But then she smiled.

 

 

Her smile is the most beautiful things I have ever seen

 

 

‘Come on Jiyong talk to her more.’

 

 

“Why are you at the hospital?” I managed to say. I have never felt this nervous in my life.

 

 

“My appa’s here so I’m just bringing him dinner.” She told me while showing the container she was bringing.

 

 

‘Her appa’s in the hospital? I felt relieved she’s not sick but is her appa okay? Is his condition bad for him to be in the hospital? I wanted to ask her a lot of questions but it’s too early for that and she might think I’m prying.

 

 

“What about you, what are you doing here?” She suddenly asked me.

 

 

“To follow you.” I unknowingly said.

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“EHHHH noo, I’m just…I’m visiting my cousin here. Yeah my cousin. He- he’s a doctor” I stuttered.

 

 

‘Aishht Jiyong you pabo.’

 

 

“Really? Waahh that’s great. Um Jiyong-shi, I’ll be going now. It was nice meeting you. I’ll see you at class.” She smiled and turned around to go.

 

 

“W-w-wait, I want to talk to you more.” It came out as a whisper.

 

 

I saw her walk away from me and my heart suddenly ached.

 

 

“Jiyong, there you are.”

 

 

I looked behind me and Dong Wook hyung was looking at me worriedly.

 

 

“Boy do you run fast.” He was panting.

 

 

“Hyung I told you I’d find you later. Sorry I ran away just now I was looking for someone.” I explained

 

 

“So that’s why you’re here? And here I thought you were finally visiting our hyung.” Dong Wook hyung pouted.

 

 

“Biane hyung, next time I come it’ll surely be to visit you” I said

 

 

Wait I could ask Dong Wook hyung about Sandara.

 

 

“Hyung, do you see that girl walking in front there.” I pointed at Sandara who was getting further away from me.

 

 

“Yeah, what about her?”

 

 

“Do you know her?” I asked hopefully.

 

 

“Her?” Dong Wook stretched his neck and went further in front to look at her.

 

 

“Ohh that girl, yeah I know her. Her dad has a heart condition, he was just transferred here from Busan Hospital. She comes here everyday to bring lunch and dinner for him. She’s a very sweet girl.” Dong Wook said.

 

 

“Heart condition? Is it serious hyung?” I asked while hoping he would say no.

 

 

“Well I’m not handling that case but I looked at his chart and ran through it. It’s serious but he’s managing.” Dong Wook hyung said sympathetically.

 

 

‘Oh My God, how is she handling everything? I felt devastated hearing the bad news. Just now my heart ached seeing her walk away from me and now I felt like my heart is breaking.’

 

 

“I see her everyday and she always has a smile on her face. She’s very friendly with everyone. The nurses told me that her mother died giving birth to her so she only has her dad and now her dad’s in the hospital. From what I see she’s really a strong girl.” Dong Wook hyung continued.

 

 

‘By looking at her I can already see that she is a strong girl, right now more than ever I want to get to know her. Listening to what hyung’s saying about her she must be an amazing girl.’

 

 

I was feeling more determined than ever.

 

 

“Jiyong? Ji??” Dong Wook was waving his hand in front my face.

 

 

“Hyung, I’ll come again to visit you soon okay. I need to go home now.”

 

 

I rushed out and ran back to my car that’s parked in front of her home. I know how this seems, how is it possible for me to feel this much attraction to her when I don’t even know who she is. This has been going through my mind all day but right now I don’t want to worry about that I just want to do what my heart tells me and that is to be there for her…if she accepts me that is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

TOP, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri were chilling in Jiyong’s room. They were waiting for Jiyong to come home and start their plan.

 

 

“You would never guess who I just talked to.” Jiyong came in all excited.

 

 

“Where have you been dude? We’ve been waiting for hours.” TOP glared at Jiyong.

 

 

“Bian! But I was talking to a very important person and if you knew who you guys would be so proud of me.” Jiyong said smugly.

 

 

“I doubt it, hyung.” Seungri muttered while reading his magazine.

 

 

“Who were you talking to Ji?” Yougbae asked.

 

 

“I WAS TALKING TO PARK SANDARA!!!!?!!” After Jiyong said that he was covering his mouth and squealing like a little girl.

 

 

“Who’s that hyung?” Daesung asked.

 

 

“Oh wait, I forgot you don’t know her name. Guys, I finally talked to ‘that’ girl.” Jiyong said dreamily.

 

 

“CHINCHA?” They were shocked.

 

 

“How did that happen Ji?” Youngbae was amazed, this was the guy that a few hours ago had to ask help from CL to talk to a girl and he did it right away.

 

 

Jiyong told them what happened from the start until the hospital.

 

 

“And when our hands touched it felt like electricity ran through my body.” Jiyong continued while looking like a love sick penguin.

 

 

“Yahhh, hyung don’t follow her like that. If she knew you would be called a stalker you know.” Seungri shook his head.

 

 

“I couldn’t help myself, it just happened that way.” Jiyong grinned boyishly.

 

 

“Ji, I feel sad and sorry for her. How do you think she’s handling everything on her own? Her mom’s gone, her dad’s in the hospital and from the way you said just now I think she’s living alone in a that place.” Youngbae couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter