24

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 24

 

 

 

 

Dara fell asleep on the way to the destination. They had arrived and Jiyong parked his car.

 

 

Jiyong looked at Dara and he saw how tired she was, he wanted to carry her but he knows Dara would throw a fit. He remembered how Dara fussed about when he was carrying her during the time her ankle sprained. He could get away with carrying her that time because she couldn’t really fight him with a handicap like that, but know he knows Dara could put up a fight that admittedly she could win. His girl is so strong.

 

 

“Baby we’re here, wake up.” Jiyong softly said and patted her knee.

 

 

Dara startled from her sleep looked around sleepily. She was still hazy so it took a few minutes to adjust to the surroundings. Once she saw where she really was…

 

 

“Jiyong, why are we at the airport????????” Dara shrieked loudly.

 

 

Dara shocked at where she is looked at Jiyong. Jiyong grinned widely and opened his door and went to her side. He opened the door and took Dara’s hand in his and pulled her out gently.

 

 

“Come on babe.” Jiyong directed her to a buggy. A man was in the driver’s seat. Jiyong pulled Dara to seat on the buggy and off it went. They went to the airport tarmac and in 3 minutes the buggy stopped in front of a private jet. The logo on the plane was “KWON ENTERPRISE”.

 

 

Dara’s jaw dropped. “Jiyong is that yours?” Dara gaped at him. “It’s the company’s jet.” Jiyong shrugged it off.

 

 

Jiyong grabbed her hand again and pulled her off the buggy, the jet’s door was open, there were steward and stewardess at the door welcoming them when they were going up the stairs.

 

 

The captain said,“It’s nice to see you again, Mr. Kwon”

 

 

“You too, Mr.Han.” Jiyong shook his hand. “This is Dara, my girlfriend” Jiyong continued and introduced Dara.

 

 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Dara-shii. This is the first time Jiyong brought a girl. You must be really special to him.” Mr.Han grinned at Dara.

 

 

Dara immediately blushed hearing him say that. Jiyong laughed out loud. “Yeah, she’s the girl I’m going to marry.” Jiyong grinned and winked at Dara.

 

 

Dara’s face grew redder. She ignored what Jiyong said and turned to Mr.Han. “It’s nice to meet you too Mr.Han-shii”

 

 

Mr.Han gave them a fatherly smile and said, “Everyone’s already waiting for you inside, get settled in and we’ll take off soon.” Mr. Han told

 

 

“Arasso, thank you Mr.Han.” Jiyong smiled and started pulling Dara inside.

 

 

“Everyone? Who is everyone?” Dara asked.

 

 

Jiyong didn’t answer because as soon as he opened the curtains Dara saw who everyone was.

 

 

Dara was completely stunned.

 

 

“Santokki!!” Bom shouted gleefully and went to hug Dara.

 

 

There already seated in the jet were Bommie, Youngbae, Seungri, Daesung, TOP, CL, and Sohee. Everyone’s there.

 

 

“OMOOO you guysss.” Dara shrieked loudly and she was smiling widely. Happy that her friends were there.

 

 

“Annyeong Jiyong, Dara!!” Everyone stood up and greeted the couple.

 

 

Jiyong was doing the bro handshake with the boys and Dara went to hug the girls.

 

 

“Omg I cant believe everyone is here?” Dara was definitely excited.

 

 

“I know, this is going to be exciting.” CL gushed and Sohee nodded excitedly.

 

 

Dara went to Bom, “Thank you for the strawberry farm Bommie.” Dara hugged Bommie tightly.

 

 

“You’re welcome tokki.” Bom whispered back.

 

 

 

“Do you guys know where we’re going?” Dara asked the girls and they just shrugged innocently.

 

 

“Did Jiyong tell you not to tell me?” Dara guessed and they were grinning, confirming what Dara thought.

 

 

“Hi noona, how was your date?” Daesung and Seungri asked Dara excitedly.

 

 

Dara blushed and looked at Jiyong who was smiling. “It was amazing.” Dara said shyly.

 

 

 

Jiyong felt his heart beat faster.

 

 

Daesung and Seungri high-fived each other and patted each other’s back for a job well done. Then they went to Youngbae and TOP and all four of them did a group hug and jumped around like 5 year olds. Daesung, Seungri, Youngbae and TOP were the ones that helped planned and set up the place at the cliff for Dara and Jiyong.

 

 

 

Dara giggled and Jiyong wanted to join in the hug so all 5 were jumping around.

 

 

 

Dara and the girls look at them amusedly.

 

 

 

“Good evening, this is your captain speaking. We will be taking off shortly, please go to your seats and buckle up. I hope you have a great time flying with us. Relax and enjoy.” The captain’s voice was heard.

 

 

 

Everyone went to their seats, the jet was a big one. It had quite a number of seats in it.

 

 

“Baby, where do you want to sit?” The jet plane had a huge sofa that could fit 7 people on one side and at the other side there were two seats together in a few rows. The plane also had a huge screen for entertainment. The fridge was huge and filled with lots of food.

 

 

“I don’t mind Ji, where do you want to sit?” Dara asked back, she wasn’t feeling so good.

 

 

Everyone was scattered around, some on the huge sofa’s and the couples were mainly on the two seaters.

 

 

“Let’s sit here”, Jiyong pointed at the two seats, he let Dara take the window seat and he sat beside her.

 

 

They were about to take in 15 minutes, the captain ordered for them to buckle their seat belts as precaution.

 

 

Dara suddenly felt very nervous. This is her first time on an airplane much less a private jet plane. Dara looked at her hands and noticed that they were shaking. She tried to make her fingers stop shaking but she couldn’t do it. Thank god Jiyong was talking to Youngbae so he didn’t notice her hands shaking.

 

 

 

“Baby what’s wrong??” Jiyong asked, shocked that Dara’s hands were shaky and sweat was on her forehead.

 

 

‘Oh god, she spoke too soon. She wished Jiyong wouldn’t notice.’

 

 

 

Dara wanted to lie, she didn’t want Jiyong to worry when she doesn’t even know what’s going on with herself but she remembered how angry Jiyong was when she didn’t tell him she sprained her ankle so she decided to be honest.

 

 

 

“I don’t know, I just started feeling nervous and my hands started to shake.” What Dara said came out as a whisper.

 

 

“Omo Dara, wait stay put. I’ll ask the doctor to come and check on you.” Jiyong unbuckled his seat belt and went to find the doctor that has always been employed on the plane. The doctor comes whenever they have flights for any emergencies.

 

 

 

“Hi Dara-shi, I’m Dr. Choi.” A handsome middle aged doctor came with Jiyong and Bom tagging along anxiously.

 

 

“Hi Do-doctor Choi.” Dara was stuttering.

 

 

Doctor Choi started doing a chec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter