Chapter 8

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One With The Shopping

 

Sehun's P.O.V


It's been three days since Chaerin transferred to my campus. I've been always by her side but when EXO goes all fanboying over her I secretly went to Ahra to accompanied her. Well I'm still her's right?

I ran downstairs to grab breakfast and I saw my mom reading the newspaper, I wrap my arm around her. "Good morning mommy!" I release my arm and she kissed me on my cheek. I sit beside her on the dining table. 

"Well, well, well.. Is my son on a good mood today? Is something happened at college honey?" She wriggled her brows. I furrowed my brows. "What's that suppose to mean?" I grabbed a toast and took a bite of it. "Nothing~ Just asking~" she sings. I chuckled at her behavior. "Whatever. Mom gotta go, see ya later!" I was about to leave but my mom called me.

"Wait! Sehun! It's almost Saturday and we want you and Chaerin to pick the ring and the house yourselves! Since you two are the one who's going to wear and live in it." She smiled. My eyes widened. "Really?! Wow thanks mom!" I hugged her. Well here comes the fun part.

"You should thank Chaerin's parents too, this is also their idea." She returned my hug. "Got that! Bye!" I rushed to my car and drove to the campus.

---

I locked my car then I saw Chaerin about to enter the building, I ran to her and called her. "Chaerin-ah!" She turned to me, smiled and waved at me. 

"Hey, you seems to be in a good mood today." She smiled as we walk together in the hallway. I chuckled. "Why is everybody keep saying that? Is it really that obvious?" I also didn't know why am I so happy these days,  maybe... Because Chaerin is here? 

"It surely is." She chuckled while I just laugh awkwardly and scratched my head. "Oh! There's Kyungsoo. I'll see you later then, bye!" She waved and about to leave but i grabbed her wrist. 

"What is it?" She asked me. I release my grip. "I just remembered my mom want us to pick your engagement ring and our own house after college, can you make it?" I bit my lower lip. It'll be not so fun if i'm looking for it alone. She smiled. "Of course I can, so see ya!" She waved at me. I don't know why but I felt so happy when she told me she could accompany me, having her beside me makes me happy.

Chaerin's P.O.V

My class has finished. I bid goodbye to Kyungsoo and looking for Sehun right away. I look for him in front of the campus and I can see that he's already waiting for me, he leaned on the hood of his car and waved at me. I waved back and walked to him.

"Hey there, am I late?" I bit my lower lip and raised my brow. 

"Not at all!" He beamed an opened the car door and asked me to sit at the passenger seat. I shook my head. 

"I brought my car, let's just meet at the mall" I was about to leave but he stopped me. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter