Epilogue

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's P.O.V

"D-A Da!" I said. "..." I scratch my head confusedly. "D-A-D-D-Y Da...ddy!" I said once again. "..." I sighed frustratedly. "Minki~ come on just try write the word~" I whined at my son, Oh Minki. He tilt his head and furrowed his brows but then his hand move to try to write the word, "Dad!" He shout.

My eyes widened and pulled him up from his seat. "Chaerin!!! Minki just wrote daddy!!" I ran to our room holding Minki. Chaerin were folding clothes and turn her head to us. "Really?! Let me see honey!" She said as she put the clothes on our bed and take a look to the paper. "Try to write Mommy" Chaerin said to Minki and handed the paper to him but he just look at her clueless. "M-O-M-M-Y Mo...mmy" Chaerin tried once again but Minki remained silent. "Mommy" I told him, "Mommy!" Minki shouted and write the word, we both gasped and look at each other. 

"Aww he only write when you told him to" Chaerin said looking amazed. I grinned and nodded, "Minki only love daddy aren't you~" I cooed, Chaerin scoffed. Minki suddenly pouted and reach for Chaerin, wanting to be hold by her. "See? Minki need his mommy!" Chaerin steal Minki from my embrace.

"Anyway, What are you going to wear for tonight?" She asked me as she let Minki ran to his babysitter outside. "How about you?" I asked as I followed her to the walk-in-closet. "I don't know either, I was confused to choose between the broken white dress or the peach one, any recommendation?" She took out the dresses from the wardrobe. "I like the peach one, so I can wear my peach tie" I point at the dress that held by her right hand. "You're right!" She nodded then put back the broken white dress into the wardrobe and took out a white shirt, black suit pants, and black jacket from my wardrobe.

"I also bought Minki ties in many colors last week, I'm sure I bought the peach one" She said as she hold my peach tie and looking for Minki's tie in the drawer. "There it is! How do you think?" She showed me a cute little peach bow tie. I nodded and kiss her lip abruptly, "What's that for?" She asked once our lips parted with a soft smile on her face. "Thank you for being a wonderful wife to me and an attentive mother to my child" I said without leaving her pretty eyes. "My pleasure Sehunnie" She smiled as her hands cupped my face and gave kisses to my face. 

--- 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter