Chapter 14

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One With The New Problem

 

Chaerin's P.O.V

"What?! You're going to Japan?!?" He screams on top of his lungs as soon as I told him I'm going to Japan to help my mom with her work. "Relax hunnie it's only for two days and I'm sure you'll be fine without me." I smiled at him as I packed my clothes. His mouth agape. "But, but, I don't want you to go! Because.. You know.. I might miss you Chaerin.." he put on his seducing smile, I just scoffed at him. "What should I do then? I have to help mom, Sehun." I continued packing.

He pulled me and back hugged me tightly. "Awww Chaerin, please please please don't gooo" he swayed our body side to side, I rolled my eyes. "Sehun, please! I have a plane to catch!" I escaped from his embrace and zipped my suitcase. I ran downstairs and headed to the front door, he followed behind me. I stopped in front of the door and turn to face the sulking Sehun. "Now, Sehun.. Be good when I'm not around okay? ... Bye!" I pecked his cheek, ran to the car and leave to the airport immediately. I finally escaped. I'm sorry Sehun, it's only for two days. Wait for me okay? I smiled as I stared at the road.

Sehun's P.O.V

I sighed as my eyes followed where the car leaves and went inside the house as soon as the car exited the gate. I went upstairs and of course Chaerin already prepared my clothes, then I take a shower before going down for breakfast. I munched my breakfast quietly without someone beside me, not even the maid. Now this house feels really big for just one person or two, we need to expand our family.. "What the hell Sehun, shake that thought out of your head!" I'm talking by myself, I took my phone and typed.

Me: Just because you've been gone for an hour I'm already going insane.

I took a bite of my toast then suddenly my phone beeped. I took it and checked.

Chaerin: LOL what do you mean??

Sehun: Ugh, whatever. Have you eat breakfast? Eat first before your flight and come back here fast. Okay? 

Chaerin: Arraseo Daddy~ look gotta go, it's already time for my flight and I'm going to set my phone on airplane mode. Bye bye Sehunnie~~

I smiled at her text and put my phone down. I stared blankly at the dining table. Now what should I do? 
I start my day by watching tv and it doesn't even amuse me, I start working out it only makes me bored, I called everyone from EXO and everybody already got their plan. I sighed but suddenly my phone rang. 

I look at the caller name and it was Ahra. My eyes widened and not sure to answer it or not. It took me seconds but still I answer it. "H-Hello? Ahra?" I can hear relieved sigh on the other line. "Oppa? Where are you? Are you busy?" Ahra said on the other line. "Mm I'm at home and no. I'm not busy. Why?" I asked her out of curiousity. "Let's go on a date then!" She sounds excited. I was flustered "U-Uh? Mm.. I.." I'm not sure I should take her offer or turn it down, you know I want things done with her but still I don't have the courage yet, and I can't turn down her offer.. I'm still hers. "O-okay then.. I'll pick you up." I sighed. "Really??! Okay Oppa see you in 10 minutes!" She ended the call. 

I shut my eyes with a regret look on my face. I walked upstairs and get ready to pick Ahra. I arrived in front of her house and she's already waiting in front of the gates with her hair in braids, which I love the most. She waved at me and gave me her best smile. I smiled warmly at her, feeling relieved now that she's okay. She got into the passenger seat and leaned down to pecked my lips. I feel nothing. 

"So where do you want to go?" I glanced at her as I drove. "Mm let's go to the mall. I want to do a little shopping." She grinned. "Okay then, to the mall it is!" I faked a happy tone and she giggled. Soon we arrived at the mall. I just followed wherever she goes, let her lead me. We stroll around until afternoon till we both feel hungry and rush to the nearest restaurant. We sat down and ordered our food. I was looking around then suddenly I found someone familiar, I squinted my eyes to get a better view of the person and realized it was Kai and Suho. 

I called them and they turned around to the source of my voice, they catch me and waved. I gestured them to come to me and they obeyed. "Fancy meeting you guys here." I ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter