Chapter 10

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One With The Important Day

 

Chaerin's P.O.V

I'm own my way to the campus. Sehun picked me up this morning, I leaned on the window and stared at the road as Sehun drove. Whenever I look at him I can't forget the thing that happened last night to us.

 

Flashback 

"Don't ever say that. you are somebody to me." 

I froze. I don't know why is he hugging me but it feels right. My hands suddenly wrapped around his waist and snuggled closer to him. My eyes widened as I felt Sehun's breath on my neck as he hugged me tighter. "Sehun.. I-"

When I was about to speak I heard someone cleared his throat, Oppa caught us. I broke our hug and ran to  Oppa right away. Oppa glanced at me and turned his attention to Sehun. "Umm.. Did I miss something?" He crossed his arms. "Nothing!" Me and Sehun said in unison. 

"I-I think I should go." Sehun stormed off the apartment. Oppa just shook his head and turned to me who hide behind his back.

"I think you need to explain to me lil' lady." He raised his brow. "Explain.. What?" I tried to play dumb since it's very awkward to have your brother caught you hugging with your soon to be fiancée but wasn't even my boyfriend. What I need right now is to run away from him.

"Phew.. It's a long day today and omg look at the clock! It's 10 PM already! I have to go to sleep. bye!" I left Oppa and flees to the guest room. I closed the door and locked it, make sure he won't come to my room. My heart beats rapidly faster. I just can't believe I replied Sehun's hug! Now I don't know how should I face him on tomorrow's morning.

---

My jaw hanged open as I saw Sehun sitting on the couch this morning. After all we did last night he still have the courage to meet me, I mean does he even feel awkward to see me?? Does he even remember what we do last night?? God please help me.

 



"Chaerin." Sehun snapped me out of my mind. "Umm?" I turned my head to him. "Look, I'm sorry about last night okay. I just-" 

"It's okay." I cut him. I can't stand talking about it, my cheek's blushing every time I remembered what happened last night. "Nothing to worry about." I stared back at the road.

"Okay..." He nodded.

As soon as we arrived at the campus  Sehun wanted to open the door for me. But I'm afraid that Ahra might saw us so I opened the door before Sehun did. "Sehun, thank you for the ride. I must go now, bye." I smiled.

"Okay bye!" He grinned and waved at me. I have to admit having him beside me makes me happy, watching him eating, hearing every words he spoke, and when he touches me, I liked it. I liked it a lot. I just wondered does he feels the same? I hope he likes me too.

---

It's break time but I didn't feel like eating so I just sitting on the lawn alone and reading a book. I saw a shadow of a person behind me and when I turn around "Boo!" Sehun jumped in front of me, I was startled. "Sehun! You scared me.." I said as I put my hand on my chest. He chuckled then sit beside me. 

"What are you doing here? Have you eat lunch?" He's checking out my books. I keep my attention on my book. "Nope.. I just don't feel like to.." I flipped the page but then Sehun stole the book from my hands. "Hey! Not cool! Give it back." I reached for my book but he moving it farther from my reach.

"I'm not giving you your book back until you ate lunch. Now go." He shooed me. "Sehun I've told you I don't feel like eating.. Now give me my book back." I slumped on the ground.

"No Chaerin, it's bad for your health, you must eat. And I don't want you to be sick for tomorrow" I was touched by his statement. He really cares for me, I feel like he's my boyfriend that got worried and taking a good care of me. "Chaerin?" He woke me from my thoughts. 

"W-whatever. I'm not going to eat." I crossed my arms. He tilt his head. "Ayy is Miss Chaerin getting mad~?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter