Chapter 19

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The One With The Unsaid Words   Sehun's P.O.V
  I feel a really bad pain pang on my head once my sense woke up, my hand looking for Chaerin's figure but she's not there. I opened my eyes and look at the clock on the bedside table it shows 1pm, I must be so hangover. I walked slowly to the bathroom enduring the pain to take a shower then wore the clothes that Chaerin has prepared.


I came out from the bathroom and found Chaerin making the bed, suddenly what happened last night played back on my mind, I was really drunk, but I remembered exactly how I treated her. I back hugged her, she stopped her activity immediately. "I'm really sorry Chaerin, I'm sorry" I whispered to her with my husky voice, affect of the long sleep. Chaerin put my arms down and releasing herself from my hug, she walk downstairs remaining silent, I just followed her. "Eat lunch then take this pain killer pill" She told me coldly as she place the pain killer beside the plate. I nodded, I'm sitting my self at the dining table and eat my lunch while Chaerin leave me to the living room.

I walked to the living room after I finished my lunch. I just stand there looking at Chaerin's unreadable expression. Then she patted the seat next to her, I raised my eyebrow then took a sit next to her at the couch. "Explain to me Sehun, what was it last night" She turn the tv's volume down. "I'm really sorry Chaerin, I just worried about how people got their eyes on you, and I'm a bit jealous about Kris Hyung" I confessed to her.


"We've talked about this Kris Oppa things before, and I thought you're cool with it? What? You don't have a trust in me?!" She raised her voice a little but keep it calm. Her eyes were piercing mine. "It's not like that Honey, I trust you, but I don't trust people who keep their eyes on you, and of course Kris Hyung is one of them" I told her as I took her hand. "Sehunnie, Kris have a girlfriend! you also know that"
 

"I know, I know, I was wrong, It's just me that being over protective over you" I caressed the back of her hand, but she's not holding back my hand. "You're being over protective AND don't have a responsibility of yourself" I keep my head down, "How can you got drunk? you're with me and you're driving Sehun" She continued. I really regret. "Sorry" I apologized to her, I heard she exhaled. "Listen, next time if you have something bothered you, just say it to me, told me in a right way, okay?" I can feel that her tones are calmer and sweeter than before.

I brave my self to faced her then I nodded "I promised that it won't happened again", "Thank you, I'll keep your words" She said as she held back my hand. "Did I hurt you last night?" She shook her head, "Really Chaerin, I feel so sorry" I frowned. "It's okay baby, apology accepted" she gave me her smile, my favorite smile.

Then I cupped her face then give her a long deep kiss on her forehead. She placed her hands on mine then she kissed me on the lips, somehow it turns being a passionate kiss, she puts her hands around my neck. I her bottom lip for access, she parted her lip so I can slid down my tongue and met hers. We both panting the moment we broke the kiss, my lips made it's way to her neck, there I leave another marks which make her moaned a little. I was about to sneaked my hand under her sleeveless shirt when suddenly she stopped me by kiss my nose "Enough there young man" she chuckled then straighten up, I just realized that I'm already on the top of her.

We sit back properly, she put her attention back on the tv, meanwhile I studied her face, I spot the hickeys I made on her neck, I feel weird feelings on my stomach but then I smiled by myself remember that that'll show that she's mine. "What's that creepy smile for?" Chaerin teased me once she notice the smiled on my face. "Nothing" I shook my head then put my arms around her neck made our cheeks met. I feel really grateful for having her next to me.


Chaerin's P.O.V

from: Sehunnie♡
I wish you were here sitting beside me with a crossed leg like you always do :(

from: ChaeChae♡
Honey you're on a meeting, you're not supposed to text me

from: Sehunnie♡

The meeting was really boring, I'll make you come with me to accompany me next time

I chuckled as I read Sehun's message on my phone. When I was about to type the reply, Sooyoung popped out from somewhere with cups of tea on her hands. "Who are you texting with? what's up with the endless smile on your face?" She sat across me, we were at my soon opening boutique, she helped me arranged some things.

"It's Sehun" I told her as I placed my phone on the table "and I'm not smiling at my phone"

"Just admit it Chaerin, anyway where is he now? I though you guys can't be apart" she teased. "He's at the company, my dad called this morning, asked Sehun to attend a meeting with him". Suddenly my phone beeped, Sooyoung quickly take it and open the message, "give it to me Sooyoung" I try to reach my phone, She smiled at it then give it back to me. I read the message and remember I haven't reply his last message.

from: Sehunnie♡
I've finished my meeting, I'm going there now, see you pumpkin<3
  "Did I missed something here? tell me Chaerin, you guys are a real couple now right?" She asked me as she flipped back her bangs. "I don't know either Sooyoung" I answered, I really don't know what kind of relationship we're having now. We're engaged for sure, but it's just for the company's sake.
"Come on Chaerin, you guys are acted like the most romantic couple on earth, Did he said he love you?" Sooyoung placed her arms at the table. "No" I shook my head. "Did you said you love him?"

"No" I shook my head, again.There's never 'love' word between us, and now I'm asking my self, did I love him? did he feels the same?
  Suddenly I remember that Sehun's birthday is closer but I haven't buy a present for him, "Sooyoung, are you free now?" I asked her, wondering if she can accompany me to go to the mall or not. "Yes, why?" She nodded, she's the one who's busy with her phone now. "Let's go to the mall, I want t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter