Chapter 28

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One With The Wedding Day

 

Chaerin's P.O.V 


I was making coffee at our house's kitchen. It's been 1 month since we went back to Korea the day after Sehun proposed to me. I stirred the coffee as I smiled to myself, I can't hide the happiness inside me. I'm finally getting married and getting married was every girls' dream. "Honey! Come here please, I need you're opinion~" Sehun shout at me. I took both cup and scurried back to the living room. 

Sehun was sitting on the couch, he flipped the pages of a portfolio of our wedding venue design. I put the cups on the table and sit on Sehun's lap with both of my feet on the couch and my hands clung on his neck, "What is it?" I asked him, he was holding the portfolio, but since now I'm on his lap he wrapped my body with his hand but still holding the portfolio.

"Which one do you think the best? This one.. Or this one?" He showed me the picture. I tapped my chin with my index finger, "Mmm.. This one!" My pointed at the picture. He nodded "Okay then, we settled with this one." He put down the portfolio on the table. "Why is everything easier if I do it with you?" He said soothingly then kissed my lips. I smiled between the kiss.

"That's a fact that you need me Mr.Oh" I cupped his face and shook it a little bit. "Just as you said Mrs.Oh" my body shivered a bit hearing him calling me that, and I like it, very much. he kissed my lips and I kissed him back. His kiss is something that I can never resist, it feels like our lips were made for each other, he complete me.

We continued our make out session but then the doorbell rang. I pulled back from Sehun and goes to the main door immediately. When I'm about to answer the door a maid already answer it, she stood in front of the door holding my wedding dress, designed by Marchesa. I squealed and jumped happily and took the wedding dress from the maid. I ran to Sehun in the living room.

"Hunnie!! You won't believe this! Look at who just arrived!!" I showed him the wedding dress. He was sipping the coffee and his eyes widened when he saw the dress "go try it on!!" He shooed me. "Wait here!" I hurriedly went to our bedroom and try it on. 

I cupped my mouth with my hand as I look at my reflection on the mirror. The dress looks really beautiful and I feel like crying. When I'm about to went out of the room to show it to Sehun he opened the door, "What take you so long-    Oh my god Chaerin you look really beautiful.." He look at me in awe and entered the room.

I chuckled and spun a little "Really? I really love this Sehun" I grinned at him. He came closer and hugged me. "I'm so glad that I met you Chaerin." He said with his head on my shoulder, I broke the hug and kissed his cheek. "You have to" I joked, we both laugh lightly and I turned my body to the mirror again.
Sehun back hugged me and buried his face on my hair. 

"I can't wait until our wedding day, so the whole Korea will know that this beautiful lady is my wife and no one can have her. She's only mine." He stared at my reflection smiling than turned my body to face him. "You're mine." He kissed me gently but soon it turned into a passionate kiss. I broke the kiss "we can't do it Sehun, not tonight." I pinch his nose, he look confused.

"W-Why~?" He whined. I just smiled and shrugged at him as I went inside the bathroom to change to a comfortable clothes. I can hear he huffed as I closed the bathroom door, I giggled. "Oh Sehun you'll love it when I tell you the truth" 

Sehun's P.O.V

"ChaeChae~ wake up~" I shook her body lightly, she whimpered not wanting to wake up. "Sehun.. Stop shaking my body.." She pulled the cover up until the top of her head. "Ah, whyyy~? Wake uuup I'm really hungry~~" I shook her body a bit hard, she sat up and slammed her hand on the bed "Sehun! I've told you stop shaking my body! And if you're hungry just eat without me!" She throws tantrum and glared at me. 

I was taken aback and widened my eyes, what's wrong with her? "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." I pulled the cover back to her. She covered her face with her palm and sighed, she looked up to me "No.. Sehun.. I'm sorry.. I'm just a little bit tired that's all" she smiled to me. I sighed relievedly, she held my hand.

"Now let's go eat breakfast! You said you were hungry right?" She beamed, I nodded vigorously and she pulled me off the bed and we both went downstairs to the dining room.

The maid already prepared the breakfast and arranged it on the dining table neatly. Chaerin sat across me then she took my plate to pick the food for me. She knew exactly what I like and what I hate, once she's done she gave me my plate that already full with my favorite food. I grinned and start to dig in.

Chaerin eat quietly but then she stood up "where are you going?" I asked her quizzically. "To the bathroom" she smiled to me and I mouthed an 'okay' at her. She came back after a minute and gazing at her food. "You're not going to eat?" I asked her with a soft tone. She looked up to me then shook her head "Nope! I think I'm full already" she smiled. My face dropped "But you barely eat half of your food! Chaerin please eat more" I held her hand. 

She just shook her head. "But I'm full..." She whined, I sighed and sit up straight. "Chaerin... Are you not eating because you're afraid that you'll get fat and not be able to fit in your wedding dress on our day?" I said sternly, she just look away. "Chaerin.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter