Chapter 22

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One With The Changes

 

Chaerin's P.O.V 


He left me. I lied on the bed alone staring into the empty wall while I fought with my own thoughts, 'he left me, that's it.' 'No, he must've just felt guilty' 'they know each other for a long time, of course he will go back to her side' 'No, he will come back to me.' I shut my eyes tight and just want to sleep to forget everything but the pain overpowered. 

A tear suddenly slid down the bridge of my nose, I want to shoot my head with a gun now that I realized I was the one who started all of this. if she didn't saw me this morning, all of this wouldn't happen. How I hope that she wouldn't come to our house this morning and I would wear an appropriate clothes so she wouldn't find out that we made love last night. But now it's too late. He now turned to her side.

Sehun's P.O.V

I went to the hospital and goes to Ahra's room immediately. I relievedly sigh as I found her sleeping safe and sound. I walked closer to her bed and her hair, my hand moved to her forehead and caressed it with my thumb. I sat on the chair beside her bed, I watch her sleeping and just realized how stupid I am to not giving her any attention for the past weeks. She's been my best friend for 15 years and my girlfriend for 2 years for god sake, and then we broke up in a flash, of course she would feel depressed. 

I looked at her wrist, tears were threatening to slip out of my eyes. She just hurt her self because of me, I should've never leave her, I should've stay by her side. I fold my arms on the bed and rest my head on it. My eyes never leave her face, I keep watching her then soon I fall asleep.

---

"Oppa.." I woke up by the voice of someone that I use to hear. I sat up straight and feel pain on my back, I stretched and popped some muscles on my back. "Are you sleeping here all night?" I turned to the person that woke me up, It was Ahra. I just smiled "are you feeling better?" I don't answer her question and she doesn't look happy. "Oppa answer my question first. Are you sleeping here by sitting on the chair all night?" She looked worried. I gave a smile with a sigh "Yes. I was sleeping here, why?" I said with a warm tone.

She didn't say anything and just looked at me in awe. She abruptly hugged me and I heard her sobbing. I hugged her back "Hey.. Hey.. What's wrong..?" I asked her worriedly. She pulled back and wiped her tears "Nothing.." She grinned. She accidentally slammed her wrist to her tight and winced in pain. "Ahra! Be careful.." I took her wrist and checked it.

I was checking her wrist but then suddenly she leaned down and kissed my lips, it feels like something pressed my chest so hard, I felt pain. I hurriedly pulled back from her and smiled bitterly, started to feel anxious. "I-I need some fresh air.." I let go of her hand and went out of the room in a rush. I closed the door and leaned my back on the wall, threw my head back on the wall with my eyes shut tight.

I'm on a very tough dilemma. My thought say I should be with Ahra but my other thought say I should go back home and be with Chaerin. I groaned frustratedly and was about to walk on the hallway wanting to forget things for a while, but suddenly I heard the sound of door opened.

"Oppa where are you going?" I spun around and saw Ahra in front of the door with her pale face. My furious eyes softened when I saw her. "Nowhere." I said smiling, "Go back inside, you must be cold" I dragged her inside the room. She got back to her bed, at the same time a do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter