Chapter 25

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One with The Miserable Days

Sehun's P.O.V

I can feel the warmth of sunlight poured on my face, I reached out beside me try to find that familiar warmth I've always loved to feel but my heart ache as I felt it empty. I was sleeping on Chaerin's bedside, I turn my face against the pillow and took a deep breath to feel the vanilla scent. How I wish I was smelling Chaerin's real hair like I used to every morning. Today is the second day since Chaerin left. Yesterday I woke up at the dining room hangover, I moved to the bedroom and lock my self there for a whole day, I just lied on the bed with the sheet covered my body while hugging Chaerin's scarf. I even skipped meals. I feel like I lost my mind.

I snapped out of my thought because of the ringing sound from my phone. When I was about to reach it, the ring stopped, there are many missed calls from EXO and many messages from Ahra asking where I am and why I'm not coming to her house. I sighed as I found there's no messages or calls from Chaerin, I tried to call her and sent many messages at the day she left but there's no reply and the all of the calls connected to mailbox.

To: Ahra
Sorry, I'm not feeling well yesterday. I need some rest, I'll meet you tomorrow.

I put back my phone on the table after I reply Ahra's message then went to the bathroom to take a shower, My eyes caught Chaerin's bathrobe still hanging on the wall, I sighed and try to move my sight but it landed on her toothbrush, right, now every little things reminded me of her. I took a quick shower and finally came out from the bedroom. I went downstairs and sitting myself at the dining table. "Good morning Sir" The maid greeted me as she serves the food on the table. I just nodded my head but then I remembered something "Where have you guys been? The house was empty when I arrived 2 days ago" She looked kinda shock but she start parted her lips to talk "That night Miss Chaerin came home with a wet body then she told everybody to leave"

A guilty feeling hit me, so she waited for me until the rain poured. I just stared at the food while my mind going elsewhere, now the appetite was gone. I went to the living room and took a sit at the couch, what should I do now without Chaerin in my life? Chaerin just left me for 2 days and I was already losing half of my soul. How's Chaerin through the time when I left her for Ahra? I miss her, I miss her hug, I miss her kiss, I miss her touch. I miss everything about her.

I want her to be next to me, I want her to greeted me with a bright smile that can beat the sunshine in the morning, I want to eat breakfast that she prepared for me, I want to came out from the bathroom and found the clothes that Chaerin chose, I want to see her tugged her hair behind her ear when she's nervous, When I feel really down right now I want her to hugged me and patted my back as she told me that everything will be okay like she always did.

My eyes started to burn with tears, I end up spent the rest of the day lying on the bed again as my mind playing back our happy moments.


Ahra's P.O.V

I looked at person that sitted opposite of me. He just played with his food while his another free hand ran on his hair, I've called his name many times but he looked lost, "Hey, I called your name many times but you seems like busy with your own mind" I patted his hand which make him awake "I'm sorry Chaerin" both of our eyes widened when realized that he just called me Chaerin. "N-No, I mean Ahra, sorry I just....." he doesn't finish his words, he's looking hard to find words to explain. I sighed and silence filled the distance between us. I stood up and take a sit beside him. I circled his stomach with my arms and put my head on his chest but he doesn't hugged me back.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter