Chapter 2

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One With The Announcement (2)

Sehun's P.O.V

I finished my classes, and goes to the parking lot with Ahra beside me and we both get into my Porsche and i start to drive. I'm planing to take Ahra home first before going to my Dad's office.

"Ahra-ya, I'm really sorry i ruined our plan.. But I promised i make it up to you, are you free tomorrow?" I said as i drove.

Ahra bit her bottom lip. "Umm I'm sorry oppa, i have to practice all day because my test is coming and i have to be ready, because you know that i messed up pretty bad today right?" Ahra looked down.

i glance at her and hold her hand. "Ah... Right.. About that I'm really sorry, i didn't mean to-"  Before i could finish my word she cut me.

"I already told you that its okay oppa, is not a big deal. You don't need to worry" she smiled.

I smiled to her. I was really glad that she could understand the situation. I pulled over in front of the gate as we arrived at her house.

"Thank you oppa for taking me home" she smiled then pecked my lips.

"Practice well baby" i smiled to her.

As Ahra close the gate of her house, I rushes to my Dad's company building. i reached my Dad's company building on time without getting scolded. And goes to Dad's office immediately.

I met with Mr.Cho in front of my Dad's office, I greeted him and entered my Dad's office.

"Hi dad!" I plopped at the black leather couch near the window and beamed to him. He smiled.

"Good now that you're here son. now here's the thing that i want to tell you.." He sit across me on the black leather couch, and intertwined his fingers.

"Yup, what is it?" I said as i get more curious.

"You're.. going.. To.. Marrywithmyfriend'sdaughter." he said at a fast tempo but still clear for me to hear.

"Uhh... Sorry?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You're going to marry my friend's daughter her name is Kwon Chaerin and she's really beautiful, I'm sure you'll like her" he said with much more serious expression this time.

I was shocked. I mean, he freaking know that i have a girlfriend and he knew her really good, why would he want to marry me with someone else??! He's sick, yes he is.

"Whoa Dad, wait, what?! You knew that i have Ahra right? And now you want me to marry me with someone else?! WHY??!" I stood up and have my hands on my hips. He looked up to me.

"Look, son please calm down and hear me for a second. I know that you would not like the idea, but this was for the company's sake and i hope you can understand" he stood up and held my shoulder.

I ran up of words. Is this a joke?! Did he take me as a puppet so that he can control my life to whatever he wants? I must not let this happen.

I scoffed at my dad and grabbed my car key leaving his office. He called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter