Chapter 7

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One With the First Day

Sehun's P.O.V

I was waiting for Ahra outside her class while listening to my iPod when a group of girl passed me, i can hear them talking about a new student but not so clear, it's college, not school. People didn't really care about this kind of thing, isn't that means this person has a good impression?

"Oppa!" i saw Ahra walked to me with a big grin plastered on her face, she hugged me.

"Hey baby, ready to go to the canteen?" I reply her hug and caresses her hair.

"Of course! this studying things makes me hungry" she nodded cutely. Then we leave hand in hand.

We were just entered the canteen when i realized people are whispering and steal a glance to our usual table. I can't believe what i just saw, Chaerin was there while my friends, EXO, busy try to get her attention. Why is Chaerin here? What is she doing? And why is my friends looks really excited to see her? so it's her? the new girl they're talking about?

I reflexly release Ahra's hand on mine, somehow i don't want Chaerin to saw it. But i think it's too late, because i can see her shocked expression. I went to the table without releasing eye contact with her.

"Chaerin, what are you doing here?" i asked her looking confused.

"umm.... mom want me to spend more time with you, so she decided to transferred me here" And i wonder if is that my mom's idea, because after the dinner last saturday my mom told me that she want me and Chaerin to attend the same University, but i thought she was not serious about that. And i was wrong.

"wait.... I don't get it. Sehun, you knew her? what are you guys talking about? can you explain?" Chanyeol suddenly asked and the rest of my friends nodded in agreement.

"Guys, Chaerin is... my soon to be fiancée, i haven't told you guys because it's kinda complicated recently" i told them, and they looked really shocked. Then i remember about Ahra, i realized she wasn't beside me anymore, she was sitting on the table beside our's with Apink. I looked at her and she nodded slightly, coding me that she's understand the situation, i feel sorry but also grateful.

"Chaerin, you haven't got your food yet? let's grab it together" i grabbed Chaerin's hand and lead her to the lunch buffet.

"I'm sorry Sehun" She bit her lower lip. Why is she apologize to me?

"for? you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter