Chapter 16

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One With The Sick Person

 

Chaerin's P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of someone's sneeze. I sat up and looked at Sehun, he's already woke up and sat down on the bed beside me. "Sehun?" He turn to me but before he could answer "Hachoo!" He sniffed. I furrowed my brows. "Baby are you okay?" I put the back of my hand on his forehead, he shook his head. "You body's warm.. I think you're having a cold.. Wait here." I got off the bed and went downstairs, grabbed some pills and a glass of water. I went upstairs and before entering our room I heard Sehun sneezing again. 

I offered him the pills. "Here, drink this, it'll make you better" he drank the pills right away. "Ugh... My head hurts.. Can you give me a massage?" He gave me puppy eyes, I just smiled. I got on the bed and sat beside him. "Come here." I gestured him to lie down on my laps, he grinned and obeyed right away. I massage him. "God.. Feels so good.." He enjoyed it. "How do you get the cold anyway? Are you suppose sleeps on the couch of Jiyong Oppa's that night?" 

He just nodded and sniffed. "Ayy pabo!" I slapped his arm. "You should've just went home or sleep in the other room Sehun.." I continue massaging him. "It was Jiyong Hyung's place.. I can't sleep on his room.." He shut his eyes, I hissed. I can't believe he waited all night for me that night.. "Sehun get up! Sleep here, I'll make you a honey tea." I held his head up from my lap, lied it on a pillow and pulled the cover to his neck. He sniffed and snuffled inside the cover. 

I went downstairs and made him the tea. I went back upstairs and found him already sleeping under the effect of the pills he just drank. I put down the cup of tea on the bedside table and went to the bathroom to have a shower. I've finished and Sehun's still silently sleeping. I went downstairs and asked the maid to make porridge for Sehun.

---

I was drawing a sketch of dress on the couch alone. It's been five hours and Sehun's still drifted off sleeping. The last three hours feels lonely without Sehun beside me, He used to messed up with my sketches but now that I'm drawing in peace, it feels weird. Suddenly I heard steps from the stairs and turn out it was Sehun, my face turn brighter. He walked to me while stretching and yawned. "Sehun!" I kneeled on the couch and grinned. He smiled warmly, ruffled my hair then plopped on the couch beside me. 

"How are you feeling?" I turn to him and slumped on the couch. "I felt so much better thanks to my Chaerin!" He pinched my nose, I smiled shyly. "Do you want to eat? We have porridge" I asked him as I fixed his bang. "Sure, I would like that." He smiled. I got off the couch and went to the kitchen and back with a tray of a bowl of porridge, a glass of water and some pills he needs to take. 

He finished eating and drank his pills. He motioned his hand for me to come closer, he pulled me and hugged me as he snuggled on my neck. I his hair. "You know.. Tomorrow are already summer holiday.. I'm thinking we should go travel somewhere.." I rest my chin on his head. "Mm.. Where do you want to go?" I can feel his warm breath on my neck. "Well.. I've always wanted to go to Paris.. I've never had a chance to go there or... Having someone to accompany me.." I patted his back. "But now that you're sick, we can't travel that far.." I continue patting his back. He pulled back from me, "but if you want to, we should go" I sighed. "Forget it Sehun.." I pulled him back to my embrace. "Your health is more important than Paris.." I hugged him tightly. He nodded and hugged me tightly. 

A minute past, suddenly Sehun pulled back, "What are you doing while I'm sleeping?" He lean on the couch. "Just drawing.. Why?" I grabbed my coloring pen and my sketch book but suddenly Sehun snatched the sketch book away, this is what I'm talking about earlier. "Sehun..." I glared at him. "Put your attention only to me! I'm sick Chaerin.." He showed me some aegyo, I chuckled. I cupped his face "Arraseo, arraseo, my baby.. Needs.. More.. Attention is he?" I said in between the kisses. "Yes.. I.. Do." He said in be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter