Chapter 15

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One With The Break Up

Sehun's P.O.V

I brave myself to look at her, but she just looked at me with an emotionless face then she went to the couch and sat, I sit beside her but she moved aside, making a distance between us, I feel my heart ache. I know she's upset, if I were her I would do the same, maybe worse. We were like that for fifteen minutes, neither me nor Chaerin say something, I was about to open my mouth when suddenly Chaerin got up and leave.

Not so long, I hear a sound of a car engine. I got up and take a look at the window and saw her car leaving our house. Where's she going? I went to my car immediately and start the engine, I try to follow her but I lost her track already. The first thing that popped in my mind was Jiyong Hyung's place, she always go there when she feels bad. So I drive my car to his apartment.

I pressed the bell on the side of the door, it take a moment until Jiyong Hyung showed up, his shirt was buttoned messily and there's a smudge of red lips marks on his jawline. I bowed to him and about to ask him about Chaerin but he asked about it first. he sighed and crossed his arms. "First I was interrupted by the girl and now the boy, what are you guys thinking my house is? a place to have a fight?" he opened the door wide and let me in. "That's her room, she's inside" His index finger pointed to a closed bedroom door and leaving me to his room.

I stepped my foot in front the door, I knocked but there's no answer, I grabbed the door knob and try to open it but it's locked. "Chaerin, I'm sorry, I know you're in there, please let me in, we need to talk" I said with a soft tone but there's still silence. "I'm not going anywhere until you came out or let me in" I keep my voice low, so Jiyong Hyung won't hear me. "Please, I beg you Chaerin, I prefer to talk facing your beautiful face than this door"

I still got no response, suddenly Jiyong Hyung came out from his bedroom with a girl. "Sehun, I think you two need some privacy, so do we. I'm going to Yoorin's house and maybe stay there until tomorrow" He told me, I noticed the Yoorin girl that interlock hands with him, she's wearing a short dress and her left hand carrying a high heels, she gave me a smile. I just nodded.

"Thank you Jiyong Hyung, I'm so sorry for disturbing you" I apologized.

"It's okay, I understand. Anyway, when Chaerin locked herself at her bedroom, it'll take some times. So, good luck!" I can hear he's chuckling as he make way out of the house

I knocked the door again, hoping Chaerin will finally open it but I heard her shaky voice instead. "Sehun, let's just take some time alone for us. I need to think about some things and I want you to also think about what you've done. I'm so disappointed, I can't believe you've lied to me about the important things, I trusted you so much. It feels so wrong, how can I'm being lovey-dovey with you while you were someone else's? It makes me feel like I'm a mistress. Go home."

I was dazed by her words, a regret feelings hits me. A mistress? She's not my ing mistress, she's my official fiancée, a whole world knows that. I've realized that I've hurt her so much, I really need to clear this.

Chaerin's P.O.V

I woke up and realized that I'm not in our room, I'm at my room, at Jiyong Oppa's apartment. I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom, I saw myself at the mirror, I'm still wearing my last night clothes, my hair looks messy, and I got a swollen eyes. I just wash my face since I don't bring extra clothes, I just grab my coat and my purse when I leave the house.

I was shocked when I saw Sehun's figure outside once I open my bedroom door. "Good morning sunshine" He greeted me with a big smile plastered on his face, his hands was holding a big bouquet of red roses, my favorite. I just stared at him blankly. He put his hand on my waist, dragged me to the dining table. "I've made you breakfast, eat while I'll get your clothes in the car" he told me as he puts the flowers at the vase and put it on the dining table, beside the food.

I just stared at the foods in front of me, what is he doing? acting like nothing is wrong?! I take a look at the flowers, then I noticed there's a card on it,

I'm sorry for messing up and causing all of your tears.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter