Chapter 29

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One With The Wedding Day Part II

 

Chaerin's P.O.V

I stood in front of the ballroom entrance. The door was closed, Sehun and all the guests are already inside waiting for me. My feet was wobbly, I turned my head to the left and I saw my parents approached me. My mother ran to me and hugged me, she was crying hard. "Mommy.. Don't ruin your make up.." I said soothingly as I her back. "My baby is getting married.." She sobbed, we broke the hug and I smiled to her. "I know mommy now go inside and wait for me there" I chuckled and she went inside. 

My father smiled at me and hugged me warmly, he kissed my cheek and broke the hug. I let a tear dropped "Noo don't ruin your make up.." He also teared as he wiped my tear. "My baby looks really beautiful today.. I'm so proud to have you as my daughter" he smiled. "Daddyy don't say that you're going to make me cryy" I whined, he chuckled. "Okay okay~ now stand up straight! We're going in" he cupped my face then stood beside me. I slipped my hand in his arms and look up straight, put on the best smile I could have.

The door opened and the music started as I walked on the aisle, the guests stood up and everyone's eyes locked on me. I saw Sehun smiled at me from the altar. I smiled to Jiyong Oppa and he mouthed 'you look really beautiful'. I shifted my gaze to my bridesmaids, Sooyoung, Jessica and Seohyun. They waved at me and I grinned.

My father hand my hand to Sehun and whispered "Take care of her for me" he smiled, Sehun nodded and pulled me up to the altar. The priest smiled at both of us "We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." The priest turn to Sehun.

"Oh Sehun do you take Kwon Chaerin to be your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death you do part?" The priest said.

Sehun smiled and look at my eyes "yes, I do." I blushed and Sehun smiled widely. "Kwon Chaerin do you take Oh Sehun to be your lawful wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death you do part?" The priest said.  "I do" I said with no doubt and grinned at Sehun.

Sehun put the ring on my ring fingers and I do the same. "I now pronounce you as husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" The priest announced. The guests clapped and cheered, Sehun wiggled his brows and I chuckled, he pulled me closer and captured my lips on his. I broke the kiss and leaned closer to his ear and whispered "Sehun..    I'm pregnant." 

I pulled back and saw Sehun's eyes widened, his mouth hang open, he turned his head to the guests and shouted "CHAERIN IS PREGNANT!!" The guests cheered louder and I saw my mom cried harder, my dad was tearing up and I saw Jiyong Oppa wiped his tears. This moment right now is really beautiful and unforgettable, I've been dreaming for this day to come and now it all happened.

---

We are now on the other ballro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter