Chapter 18

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One With The Protective Guy

 

Chaerin's P.O.V

Me and Sehun are in our room in the hotel packing our clothes to check out when suddenly my phone rang. I grabbed my phone "Hello? Oh you're here?? When did you arrived?? Okay, okay I'll see you later. Bye!" I hung up. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows "who's that?" He asked while he packed his clothes. "It's Kris Oppa! He just arrived in Korea couple of minutes ago"  he just nod. "And I think he came here with the other guys too. Because I heard noises on the phone." I continued packing, Sehun just mouthed an 'O' and finished packing.

Me and Sehun went down to the lobby and met EXO who already waiting for us. I looked around the lobby but there's no sign of Apink nor Ahra. "Where's Apink?" I asked. "Oh they just left early." Chanyeol said with his deep voice, I nodded. "Oh yeah, did you guys get the message? Xiumin hyung invited us to the club tonight." Suho said to EXO, they just nod. 

We headed to the parking lot and got separated in different cars. We bid goodbye to EXO and headed to our home. I clapped my hand "Right! This time I must not forget. I must take Kris Oppa to dinner tonight.." Then I dialed his number. "Hello?" He answered. "Oppa? It's me Chaerin. Are you free tonight? Let's have some dinner together!" Sehun cleared his throat while driving. "Together with Sehun too!" I corrected.

"Um.. I'm afraid I can't go Chaerin.. You know.. Business matters.." He said with spiritless tone, I pouted. "Ah.. Right, you must've been busy.. Next time then!" I said in a cheerful tone to light up the atmosphere. "I'm so sorry Chaerin-ah.." He sound dissapointed. There was silence but then there's a sound of fingers clicked on the other line. "Me and the guys from China are going to hang out at the club tonight with EXO and Sehun, why don't you join us??" He said in a cheerful tone. My face turn brighter at his idea "Really? I can come? Okay then see you later!" I said getting excited. "Okay bye!" He hung up.

"What's with all the hype?" Sehun glanced at me then back at the road. "Kris Oppa are inviting me to the club." I said calmly as I watched the road. "WHAT?!" Sehun freaked out. I covered my ears "Gosh Sehun! What's with all the screaming??" I rubbed my ears. "You asked me why I'm screaming??" He scoffed, I just shrugged. "Chaerin.. You're going to a club.. Club is a place where hungry men gathered to find their prey, and if they see you-"  before he could finish, I cut him. "Sehun it's okay, I've been to the club several time and I swear I never flirt with those kind of guys in my life and I have you to protect me right?" I gave him a reassuring smile. He sighed "Okay then but remember, never leave my side when we're there okay?" He glanced at me. "Okay.." I caressed his hand.

---

We arrived at our home and Sehun falls to the bed instantly because of the 4 hours driving from the beach. "I. Am. So. Tired." He muffled on the pillow as he lied his tummy on the bed. I chuckled at his behavior and took off the jacket from him. "Do you want to have lunch?" I asked as I fold his jacket. "Yes! Please!" He pointed to the door telling me to get it for him right now. I chuckled then ruffled his hair. I went downstairs to get his lunch, I was headed to the kitchen but then I saw a piece of paper lying on the floor under the table. I took it out and my eyes widened when I found it was a picture of Sehun and Ahra. They both smiled widely and Sehun hugged Ahra from behind. Suddenly I have a funny feeling on my chest, I put the photo back to it's original place. I stood up and inhaled then went to the kitchen to get Sehun's lunch.

---

Sehun's P.O.V 

I fixed my suit and checking out my appearance at the mirror then Chaerin stepped out from the bathroom wearing a y tight dress that shows her curve too much. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa stop there!" I pointed at her. She was about to slip her feet to her stiletto but then turned to me "What?" She asked looking innocent. I approached her then held both her hands "Honey.. You can't wear that.. Come on don't do this to me.." I begged her. 

Chaerin sighed. "Hunnie.. You've been getting worried a lot lately and honestly I didn't like that.. Just relax and trust me okay? Trust me." She reassured me. I exhaled and deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter