Chapter 12

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One With The Beginning

 

Chaerin's P.O.V

"Let's start over." With that last words I looked at him in awe. We both gazing at each other. I can see something in his eyes, it's different, there's love in it. "Chaerin?" He looked at me with a questioning look, waiting for my answer. I abruptly kissed his cheek. I pulled back and felt my cheeks started to burn.

His eyes got widened. "So... That was your answer?" He raised his brows. I nodded shyly then he hugged me tightly. "Thank you Chaerin." We stayed for a minute then I cleared my throat, Sehun pulled back immediately. "I'm getting sleepy.. Let's go to bed." I yawned. "Sure" Sehun then turned off all the lights and we both walked upstairs to our room.

I crawled on the bed and lied down on the left side of the bed. I turned so my back was facing Sehun. I still feel shy about us on the same bed. When I was about to close my eyes, suddenly I felt Sehun's hand s on my waist. It felt warm and comfortable so I just let his hand stay. I squirmed a little bit to find a comfortable position but suddenly someone crossed my mind. "Sehun??" I opened my eyes wide. "Mm?" He mumbled. "What about Ahra??" 

I can feel Sehun froze. I turned around to met his face, his eyes almost popped. "What are you going to do?" I cupped his face. "I-I'll talk to her." He held my hand. "I promise. Now go to sleep." I nodded and turned around, back in Sehun's embrace. I closed my eyes as I drifted to sleep.

---

I woke up and I found my head lying on Sehun's chest, I looked at the clock it was still 06:00 AM means we still have time for breakfast. I was going to get up but he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me back on his embrace. "Morning gorgeous." He kissed my forehead, a smile slowly crept up on my face. "Go shower. I'll prepare breakfast." I patted his chest and got up from the bed. "Okay mommy." He teased me and ran to the bathroom. I chuckled as I shook my head. 

I'm finished preparing breakfast and washed up as Sehun finished and wore this. I walked downstairs and found Sehun munching on his breakfast, I smiled. "I have to say I'm impress by your cooking skill. This taste awfully good." He continued attacking the dish. I just smirked. 

"But Ms.Kwon didn't cook anything.." One of the maid told him. "Hush!" I shouted at her, she and the rest of the maid giggled. Sehun looked at the maid and turned his attention to me. "So you wasn't the one who cooked breakfast?" I just shrugged. "She's just helping us arranging the plate" the other maid added. "Didn't I tell you to shut up?" I glared at them jokingly. The maid then giggled and leave to give us some privacy. 

I sit across Sehun at the dining table and he just shook his head. "What? I said I'll 'prepare' the breakfast, not cooking it.." I said as I start eating. Sehun put his attention back to his plate, he took a piece of sausage and feed it to me. "Say aah~" I took it, he looked satisfied as he smiled and continued eating. After breakfast we both headed to the campus. Ahra crossed my mind again... I don't know how should I face her, I don't mean to ruin their relationship. I bid goodbye to Sehun.

Sehun's P.O.V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter