Chapter 17

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One With The Beach

  Sehun's P.O.V   Mom was showing Chaerin some of my childhood pictures at my room upstairs meanwhile me and Dad just sitting at the living room, talking about the company, we just finished our dinner at my parents house. Suddenly my phone rang, It's shows Kai's name, I excused my self to answer the phone.


"Sehun! Come here!" Kai's cheerful voice once I answer the phone. "Yah! I haven't said hello yet" Kai giggled on the other line, "Where are you? We're at Baekhyun's, come and join us, ask Chaerin to come with you too" I can hear the others talking randomly at the background. "I'm at my parents house, I'll ask her first. I'll text you" He agreed then hung up the phone.

I saw Mom walked to the kitchen, but there's no Chaerin, so I went to my room to meet her. There I found Chaerin sitting on the edge of my bed with a photo album on her lap, she smiled at a photo. "You look really happy to see my childhood pictures" I sit beside her and circled her stomach with my arms, "look! you look so cute here with that pajamas" She showed me the photo with a chuckle. "Ugh, I hate that pajamas, I hate wearing pajamas" I said as I put my chin on her shoulder. "Why? Pajamas looks cute on you, I was about to buy a couple pajamas for us" she teased me, I just sighed and lean my head on her shoulder. I heard she's giggling, still focused at the pictures, "EXO are hanging out at Baekhyun's house, they asked me to come with you, what do you think?"


She placed the photo album beside her then circled my neck with her arms, "How about you? Do you want some free time with the boys or you want me to come with you?"

"uhm... let me think, free time with the boys or just hanging out with the boys but also have my Chaerin next to me...... of course I choose the second one" I answered. "We better go now then, It's getting late" Chaerin broke the hug then lead me downstairs. We bid goodbye to my parents and drove to Baekhyun's house right away.

---

"Sehun! OH! Chaerin! I miss you" Chanyeol run to hug Chaerin but I stopped him. "the holiday just start Chanyeol, you miss me already?" Chaerin asked as she made her way to the couch then greeted everyone, I just followed beside her then sitting my self at the couch. Chaerin sit next to me.
 

"Hey! we're planning to go to the beach with Apink, you're coming right?" Baekhyun said as he took out the Chinese food from the bag that just arrived. Suddenly Chaerin received a call, she excused herself to answer then went outside. "I don't know If I can join you guys this year, you know, I just broke up with Ahra and I don't think it's a good idea to unite Chaerin and Ahra" I said as I opened the cola can.

"I think this is actually the right time, maybe they can get along" Suho took a bite of his food. Right then Chaerin came, "Who called?" I asked once she took back a sit beside me. "It's Sierra Eonnie, I was asking her to walk for my fashion show at the opening of my boutique earlier, she just agreed because she need to check her schedule first"


"Oh? that famous model Sierra?" Kyungsoo asked as he got up to get some water. "Yeah, you guys know her? Oh! of course you are! She's Kris Oppa's girlfriend" Chaerin clapped her hands, gesture that she remembered now. "I thought they're not together anymore?" I asked while Chaerin take my cola and drink it.

"They were separated for a while and now they're back together, everybody knew that Kris Hyung can't live without her" Chanyeol butted in while take a last bite of his food. Where have I been? If I knew that Kris still with Sierra, I don't have to worry that time.
 

"Chaerin, we're planning to go to the beach with Apink, you're coming right?" Suho asked exactly the same question that Baekyun asked me earlier, "Oh? with Apink?" Chaerin look kinda uncomfortable. "Yeah! you should come! we always went there every year on our holiday, it's gonna be so fun" Kai persuade her.


"uhmm, Okay, count me in" I kinda taken aback with her answer, I'm afraid that Chaerin feels being forced. We chatted and played some games until pastmidnight then we decided to go home.

---

"Honey, about the beach, are you sure we're coming?" We're already home but we're not sleepy yet, so we decided to watch some movie at our bedroom.

"Yeah, you always came every year right? Isn't it bad if you're not coming this year?" Chaerin answered without leaving her eyes on the tv, she was sitting between my leg with a blanket covered us.

"That's not the problem, there's Ahra, are you sure you'll be comfortable around her?" I tighten my hug. "It's okay baby, don't worry" she's facing me now, then give me a peck on my lips. I feel really relieved and grateful, she's really understanding.

---
 

I just opened the door car for Chaerin and took over the bags when I heard Ahra's voice called me. I follow the voice and found her, EXO, and also Apink waving at us. I waved back and walked to them hand in hand with Chaerin. "Whenever you feel uncomfortable just tell me and we'll go home right away, okay?" I told Chaerin when we just entered the beach area."Don't worry" she squeezed my hand with a smile on her face.


The situation was really awkward the moment me and Chaerin came to them, plus it's me and Ahra's first meeting after the broke up. I can see she's shooting a cold glare to Chaerin, but she didn't notice since EXO being Fanboy-ing over her.
 

"Chaerin, they're Apink, the closest female group to us, everyone this is Chaerin" I try to acqua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter