Chapter 3

All I Want Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One With The Meeting

Chaerin’s P.O.V

I woke up as I felt the sun ray hit my eyes, I stretched my arms wide and yawned. It’s been 3 days since my parents told me about the arranged marriage, yet i still can’t get that thing out of my mind. I went downstairs but found no one except my maids. Dad went to Canada for some business matter while mom on vacation with her friends. Well, I get used for being left alone, but how can she having fun with her friends after she told me about the marriage thing that made me didn't sleep well this last 3 nights? Ugh.

“Good Morning sunshine” Oppa greeted me cheerfully as he join me having breakfast.

“Good morning too oppa” i greeted him in a gloomy tone.

“What's up with the tone? Why are you look unhappy? You’re still worry about the engagement, don’t you?” He asked me.

“well, why did you ask me when you knew the answer?” I sighed. “Oppa, i have nothing to do today, let’s hangout”

“I’m sorry chaerin-ah, I promised to my friend to go out with her today” he said apologetically.

“friend? Are you sure she’s not one of the girls that you will give a heart break?” I raised my brow.

he just gave me a smirk “let’s just go out another time, okay cupcakes? I promise.” He smiled.

“All right oppa” i smiled.

“is it okay if I leave my little sister now? I need to change. I don’t bring enough clothes since I came from work last Friday”

“yes, it’s okay oppa, and I’m not little anymore, you don’t need to worry” Oppa is not live here with us anymore, he live in his own apartment which I think is too big for him to live alone, he came home every weekend if possible. But even we’re not living together oppa always make a time for me, even if it’s just lunch or dinner outside.

“You’ll always be my little sister chaerin-ah, hahaha. I’m going then. Byeee” he kissed my forehead and leave.

I decide to have some ‘me time’ today, maybe shopping and spending time at the salon will be nice. I took a bath, chose the clothes on my walk in closet, put on my make up and take my favorite Balenciaga bag. I was looking for my key car when a maid came.

“Miss, there’s someone who want to meet you, he said his name is Sehun, Should I let him come in?” huh? I don’t know anyone named Sehun?

“Sehun? Hmm.. let him in, told him to wait in the living room, I’ll be there in a minute”

“Yes Miss” she bowed and left. I found my car key not too long after that and went to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter