~Chapter 2~

~New School, New Life!~

~Jaesoo's POV~

I'm sleeping in my new big bed and doesn't want too wake up, I have never thought about these kinds of beds were comfortable. And it's already Sunday Morning, I think I want to explore Seoul, because it's my first time that i'm here, and I can practice a bit of talking Korean. The clock is 09:30am and I can hear that my grandparents are awake, so I'll put on my cloths and bring up Hyunsoo and tell her that we should explore Seoul. So I put on this outfit and walked to Hyunsoo's room and walked inside.

*Yah Hyunsoo Unnie!! Wake up!!* I yelled at Hyunsoo.

*No... Don't wanna..* Hyunsoo said with a sleepy voice.

*I thought that we can explore Seoul, we will see many cute guys. But if you doesn't want to so can I explore by myself* I said and walked towards the door.

*Fine I will explore Seoul with you, and it's just because of the cute guys here* She said and stood up and walked to her wardrobe to get some cloths.

*Good, i'm waiting in the living room*I said walked out from hers room.

I waited for 15 minutes to Hyunsoo would get dressed and she choosed this outfit. I and Hyunsoo putted on our shoes and told our grandmother that we are going to explore Seoul, but she said that we most eat breakfast first. After we ate breakfast, we got a lot of money so we could buy cloths and eat if we were hungry. We walked out from the house and took a taxi. We get off the taxi when we were in th town center.

*Wow it's really big!*Hyunsoo took my arm and started to walk. I just followed her without to say anything. She pulled me to a store there you buy cloths. Hyunsoo bought many shirts and skirts, but I didn't buy anything, I just followed Hyunsoo when she bought cloths.

After so walked we out from the store and I saw the group of guy's who were out side our house, I stopped and looked at the cute and handsome guy from yesterday.

~Hyunsoo's POV~

After I and Jaesoo walked out from the store so stopped Jaesoo and just start at something, I looked at her eyes and I tried to see what she stared at. I think that she looked at the group of guy's who were on the other side of the street.

*Jaesoo-shi!?*I said and snapped my fingers in front of her face.

*W-What?*She said and blinked several times.

*Why do you stear at the group of guy's?* I asked her.

*I... I saw them outside our house from the balcony yesterday* Jaesoo said.

*Really?* I said

*Nae... and one of them smiled and waved at me...* Jaesoo said and started to blush.

*Who?*I asked and looked at them.

*He with the brown fluffy hair* Jaesoo said

*Haha so cute my sister are in love with someone~~*I said and started to laugh

*I'm not in love with him.. i can not his name either*She said and blushed more.

*Okay, if you say that then*I said and grabbed her arm and started to walk towards them.

 

Jaesoo didn't say anything but she tried to get away from my grab on her arm. But she gave up and went with me instead. I will not force her to talk to the guys, but they need to see both of us as we go pass them. As we walked towards them so had I a smile on the lips and I told Jaesoo to smile to and she smiled.

 

~Jaesoo's POV~

Hyunsoo Unnie told me to smile and I did. When we walked pass them so looked I on the cute guy and he looked back and had a sweet smile on his lips. Hyunsoo stopped because she saw cute cloths in a store and she had to go in there. She let go of my arm and went in. I didn't walk inside I waited for her outside, I leaned against the wall and waited for Hyunsoo. When I waited so felt it like someone looked at me, I looked on my right side there the guys were, so saw I that the cute guy looked at me. I just smiled at him and after so came Hyunsoo back and we started to walk away from the guy's.

After a few hour's so had I bought 5 shirts and Hyunsoo had bought more than 100 garments. We took a taxi home and when we arrived so we got off the taxi, The clock were 08:00pm. We walked inside the house and showed the other's our new cloths. Our mother told us to get some sleep now because we had school tomorrow. So I and Hyunsoo walked up stairs and waked into our rooms. I changed to my pajamas and went to bed.