~Chapter 10~

~New School, New Life!~

~Jaesoo's POV, Next Day~

I sat up in my bed and started to think about what for outfit I should have on the party tonight. I looked on my clock and it was 3pm. I stood up and walked to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my hair and teeth. After took I on a pair of sweat pants and a T-shirt and walked Down stairs.

~Hyunsoo's POV~

I sat by my computer desk and checked in my phone and suddenly so got I a text from Donghae.

*Hi my angel~<3 Are you ready to party tonight?* The text Said.

*Annyeong Oppa~<3 Of course I am ready~* I texted back to him.

*Great~ <3 Who will drive you to the party?* Donghae texted back.

*Jaesoo asked Kyuhyun if he would drive us there and he will~ <3* I texted back.

*Great~ So see you tonight <3* Donghae texted.

*Yeah, see you <3* I texted back and put away my phone.

I walked down stairs and saw Jaesoo in the livingroom. I walked over to her and I asked her what she will have for outfit tonigh but she didn't know yet. I walked upstais again and walked to my room for pick which outfit I should have tonight. After a few minutes for seeking did I choose this outfit. I walked to my bathroom and took a long shower and brushed my hair and teeth

~Jaesoo's POV~

After Hyunsoo asked me about what outfit I will have on the party tonight so forgot I that I should search before. I walked up stairs again and walked to my room, I opened my wardrobe and started to look which oufit I should wear. I searched for almost 15 minutes for a outfit and I chosed this outfit.

~6 Hours Later~

I were in my room and put on my make up for the party and styled my hair a little. After so took I on my cloths to the party and walked down stairs and walked to the livingroom there my grandfather sat.

*So beautiful you are Jaesoo-ah* Grandfather said with a smile.

*Thank you grandpa* I said with a smile.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen and took a glass with water and sat down by the table. I took a sip of my water and thought about why it takes so long for Hyunsoo to take on her's clothes.

*Yah Hyunsoo!! How long can it take for take on clothes!!?* I yelled to Hyunsoo who were in her's room.

*Wait!! I'm done soon!!* Hyunsoo yelled back.

~Hyunsoo's POV~

I put on my cloths and checked my phone if someone had texted me, but none had textd me or called me. I walked over to the bathroom and started to put on my make up when Jaesoo suddenly yelled at me.

*Yah Hyunsoo!! How long can it take for take on clothes!!?* Jaesoo yelled to me.

*Wait!! I'm done soon!!* I yelled back to her.

I started to do my make up again. After a few minutes so were I done so I walked downstairs and saw Jaesoo sitting in the kitchen with a glass of water. I walked over to her and smiled.

*So I'm done* I said and sat down beside her.

*Good, Kyuhyun Oppa is here in a few minutes* Jaesoo said and drank up the water and put the glass in the sink. We sat in the kitchen and talked a little when suddenly it knocked on the door. Jaesoo walked over to the door and I knew that it was Kyuyun who came. I walked up stairs and took my shoes in my hand and walked to Jaesoo's room and took her's shoes on my other hand. I walked down to Jaesoo and Kyuhyun and I gave Jaesoo her's shoes and she took on the shoes and I did the same.

*Shall we get going?* I asked Kyuhyun and Jaesoo.

*Yeah, Grandpa we are going now!!* Jaesoo Said and we walked out from the house and got into Kyuhyun's car.

I sat in the back in the car and Jaesoo sat beside Kyuhyun, I started the radio in the car and put on pop music. Jaesoo and Kyuhyun held hand with each other and talked, I just sat there and stayed quite. After 15 minutes so were we at Yoona's place and Kyuhyun parked the car and we got out of the car. We walked towards Yoona's house and I felt that someone grabbed my waist and I looked on my side and saw Donghae smile at me.

*Hi my Angel~ You are so beautiful~* Donghae said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

*Hi Oppa~ Thank you, you looks really good yourself~* I said with a smile.

*Thank you, Shall we go in?* Donghae said and took my hand and I nodded my head and followed him inside.

~Jaesoo's POV~

I and Kyuhyun walked inside before Hyunsoo and Donghae. We walked to the table with snacks and drinks, I gave a glass of wine too Kyuhyun and 7,2% pear cider to myself. I looked around and looked for Yoona, and I saw her with Kris, Jessica and Changmin. I grabbed Kyuhyuns hand and walked over to Yoona and the others. Yoona saw ius come towards them and she smiled.

*Oh you are here~* Yoona Said and hugged me and Kyuhyun.

*Yeah, we are~* I Said and smiled.

*Where's Hyunsoo?* Yoona asked and looked around.

*She is with Donghae somewhere~* Kyuhyun Said.

*Aha okay* Yoona Said and Kris put his arm around her's waist.

I turned around and looked around if it was other's of my friends was there. But I was one that I saw and I didn't like what I saw, it was Seohyun. Kyuhyun looked at me and saw the anger in my eyes.

*Do not go close to her tonight, if you do so can she attack you like last time* Kyuhyun whispered in my ear and hugged me from behind. I nodded my head slowly and took a big sip of my cider. 

I looked away and saw many people dance in the middle of the big room. I put my cider on the table and took Kyuhyuns wine away from him and put the glass on the table too.

*Why did you take my wine?* Kyuhyun asked surprised. I lookd at him and then smiled.

*I want to dance with you~* I said and took his hand and dragged him to the middle of the room.

*Fine* Kyuhyun said and smiled.

When we came to the middle so changed the song to a slow song instead. I put my arms around Kyuhyuns neck and he had his hands on my waist. We swayed to the music and smiled at each other, Kyuhyun put his forehead on my forehead and closed our eyes.

~Hyunsoo's POV~

When we come inside so looked I around and I saw Jaesoo and Kyuhyun with Yoona, Kris, Changmin and Jessica. I smiled and I felt that Donghae dragged me to the table with drinks and snacks, Donghae gave me a glass of beer to himself and me.

*Thank you* I said and took the beer with a smile.

*No problem* He said and smiled.

I took a sip of the bear and I felt someone poked my shoulder, I looked back and saw Hyoyeon stand there and smile.

*Hi Hyoyeon Unnie* I said and gave her a hug.

*Nice to see you two here, but where's Jaesoo?* Hyoyeon asked.

*Jaesoo are with Kyuhyun over there* I said and pointed over to them.

*Okay, I will go to them later, because they are dancing right now, They are so cute together~* Hyoyeon said with a smile and looked over at Jaesoo and Kyuhyun when they danced together.

Both Donghae and I looked over at them and they danced, I smiled softly and leaned my body on Donghae, he put his arms around my body and kissed my head. I looked up at him and saw him smile.

*I love you Hyunsoo-ah* Donghae said and leaned his lips to my lips and kissed me.

*I love you too Oppa*I said and kissed him again.

Hyoyeon asked us if we would want to come with her to her's friends, I and Donghae walked with her to her's friends. When I saw them so haven't I seen them before.

*Hyunsoo this my friends, Kim Junsu, Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong. And Donghae have already met them before* Hyoyeon said with a smile.

*Hi Hyunsoo-shi nice to meet you* Junsu said with a smile.

*Nice to meet you too* I said with a shy smile.

I looked a little behind them and saw I think it was Jaejoong, he didn't say anything he just stayed quite behind the other's.

*Hyunsoo-shi I just going to get another drink* Donghae said and kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

Hyoyeon grabbed my arm with her's arm so I should get to know the other three better.

*How long have you and Hyoyeon-shi known each other?* Yoochun asked.

*For a few weeks, I and my twin sister moved here for a few weeks ago* I said with a smile.

*Moved here? Where did you live before then?* Junsu asked.

*We lived in China* I said.

*Aha* Junsu said.

*How long can it take for get a drink?* I said and looked over at the table.

When I looked over so saw Donghae kiss another girl. I couldn't believe my eyes. The others saw it to.

*Who is she?* I asked.

*I think she's name is Son Eunseo* Hyoyeon said.

I stood up and ran away to the garden and heard Hyoyeon run after me. When I came outside so streamed the tears from my eyes.

*It's okay Hyunsoo-ah, it maybe is a mistake what you saw* Hyoyeon said while she hugged me.

*It wasn't a mistake, he kissed another girl, how can he do that in front of my eyes* I said and cried more.

Soon after so came Jaesoo and Kyuhyun out to the garden.

~Jaesoo's POV~

When I and Kyuhyun stopped dance saw we Hyunsoo run towards the garden. I looked at Kyuhyun with a surprised look. We walked out and saw Hyoyeon hug Hyunsoo.

*What happened?* I asked confused.

*Hyunsoo saw Donghae kiss another girl* Hyoyeon said and looked at us.

*He did what?!?* Kyuhyun said angry.

*Did you see who the girl was?* I asked.

*Yeah, it was Eunseo* Hyoyeon said.

*Eunseo? Who is Eunseo?* I asked.

*I'm not surprised that it was her* Kyuhyun said.

*Why not surprised?* I asked.

*Couse she take all guys she sees* Hyoyeon said.

Kyuhyun turned around and were really mad and walked inside to Donghae. I was nervous and walked after him. Kyuhyun stood in front Donghae with angry eyes and Donghae looked confused at him.

*How could you do that to Hyunsoo?!*  Kyuhyun yelled at him.

*Do what?* Donghae asked.

*You know what I talking about!!* Kyuhyun said and grabbed Donghae by his collar.

*No I don't!!* Donghae said.

*She saw you kiss another girl!!* Kyuhyun said again.

Donghae stiffed and had a blank look on his face.

*She is now outside and crying* I said softly.

*Hyoyeon-shi said that you kissed Eunseo, is it true?* Kyuhyun asked.

*Yeah, but no. It was Eunseo who kissed me first* Donghae said.

I and Kyuhyun looked at each other, Kyuhyun let go of Donghae and he took my hand and walked away from Donghae.

~Hyunsoo's POV~

Hyoyeon had walked inside and I was alone in the garden, someone came outside and stood behind me. I turned around and saw Donghae stand there.

*Go away* I said and tears fell from my eyes again.

*Please let me explain* He said and took a step closer to me.

*No, Go away! I don't want to see you! * I said while I cried.

*Please Hyunsoo* Donghae said.

*Didn't she tell you to leave her alone?* A guy behind Donghae said.

I looked at the guy behind Donghae and saw Jaejoong stand there.

*Jaejoong?* I said quite.

*Leave us alone Jaejoong, I want to talk to her* Donghae said with a angry look at Jaejoong.

*But she dosen't want to talk with you or see you, so just leave her alone now* Jaejoong said and looked at Donghae with a cold look.

Donghae got mad and walked away and Jaejoong watched him leave. Jaejoong looked back at me and I sat down.

*Are you okay Hyunsoo-ah?* Jaejoong asked and sat down beside me.

*I have felt better* I said with teary eyes.

*And thank you for get Donghae away from me* I said again with a smile while I looked at Jaejoong.

*No problem, I didn't want to see Donghae hurt your feelings more so* Jaejoong said. 

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

*Come we get you another drink and get you in other thoughts* Jaejoong said and took my hand and walked inside.

*But what if Donghae wants to talk with me again* I said while I followed Jaejoong.

*I will not let him get near you if you don't want him near you* Jaejoong said.

I didn't say anything after that so I just followed him to the table, and Jaejoong gave me a drink and went back to Hyoyeon, Junsu and Yoochun and pretended

 that nothing had happend but I still not talking with Donghae.

 

 

 

~~

Sorry for not updating for a really long time but I didn't have time or any ideas to a new chapter, but here is the new chapter^^ Hope you like it^^

(PS: I'm not anti Son Eunseo, so you know that^^)